Global Warming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
Global Warming is destroying the earth. In usually chilly Canada temperatures are reaching up to 1.5 degrees celsius in the winter. Setting a record for this area in Canada.

The cause? Global warming. Canada is not getting enough cold winds from the arctic, because things are heating up there also. Massive chunks of ice, from icebergs, are breaking free of their origanal homes, and are causing giant waves.

The O Zone layer? Is anyone familliar with that? Not for long. There already is a massive hole in the O Zone layer near the antarctica. The cause? Global warming. The cause? People.

What causes Global Warming? People do! What are we doing, we are destroying the earth we have lived on for millions of years. We are destroying natural history.

When you drive to the mall, you are wasting the gas from the exaust pipe. All the gas travels up into the atmosphere and then a whole bunch of the gas gathers there, and eventually breaks through causing global warming.

If you don't want to virtually have all the earth destoyed, do something about it!

There are many things we can do to save energy, and stop global warming!

1. Turn off the light if you are going to be out of the room for more than 15 seconds.

2. Walk to places if you are going somewhere near, and take the bus if you can't walk.

There are many more ways you can help. But I am not going to sit here all day typing the endless list of possibilities, you know how you can help.

Everyone can help. Its just wether or not you want to. I know not all of you are going to agree with me. And you have the right not to! Some people believe there is no such thing as Global Warming, they beleive that the earth is going through natural changes.

What do you think? KC8

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! *Cries* So sad. Stop Global WARMING!! STOP IT!! lol~

Global warming is happening every where. In my area normally freezing, and I mean FREEZING a freezing winter, is now in the 40's. Normally we have snow by now.

First of all, you don't 'waste gas' from your exhaust pipe. It's called carbon monoxide.

Secondly, cows that eat produce methane. I don't thin we can stop the cows from farting...

Even breathing produces carbon dioxide, which wehn not used by plants enters the atmosphere.

And lastly, we are still technically in an Ice Age.

I think I've made my point fairly clear.

First of all, you don't 'waste gas' from your exhaust pipe. It's called carbon monoxide.Secondly, cows that eat produce methane. I don't thin we can stop the cows from farting...

Even breathing produces carbon dioxide, which wehn not used by plants enters the atmosphere.

And lastly, we are still technically in an Ice Age.

I think I've made my point fairly clear.
You are completely right RG!

But do you not agree that us humans are not helping the problem?

Those big chimney like things are spewing waste!

If there were no humans, the earth would not be like it is now.

Global warming is happening every where. In my area normally freezing, and I mean FREEZING a freezing winter, is now in the 40's. Normally we have snow by now.
Yes, I know :D I was using Canada *My home* as an example. Global warming is happening everywhere. If you go to the arctic, it is not nearly as rigid as it was 30 years ago.

All of us animal lovers, consider this! Polar bears live in the arctic, right? They need cold temperatures to survive. With the arctic warming up, the polar bears have to adapt. And some will, but A majority of them will die.

So this means the refrigerator goes cool to Bye bye milkshakes!
Actually. Everything is heating up! Not cooling down! :D

It has been a horrible winter. Its January 2, and still no snow!

Sorry for posting so much, but I went out to the book store and saw a garbage truck, spewing waste out of the pipe on the top of the truck! It makes me sad to see that people just don't care!

Global Warming is destroying the earth. In usually chilly Canada temperatures are reaching up to 1.5 degrees celsius in the winter. Setting a record for this area in Canada.
The cause? Global warming. Canada is not getting enough cold winds from the arctic, because things are heating up there also. Massive chunks of ice, from icebergs, are breaking free of their origanal homes, and are causing giant waves.

The O Zone layer? Is anyone familliar with that? Not for long. There already is a massive hole in the O Zone layer near the arctic. The cause? Global warming. The cause? People.

What causes Global Warming? People do! What are we doing, we are destroying the earth we have lived on for millions of years. We are destroying natural history.

When you drive to the mall, you are wasting the gas from the exaust pipe. All the gas travels up into the atmosphere and then a whole bunch of the gas gathers there, and eventually breaks through causing global warming.

If you don't want to virtually have all the earth destoyed, do something about it!

There are many things we can do to save energy, and stop global warming!

1. Turn off the light if you are going to be out of the room for more than 15 seconds.

2. Walk to places if you are going somewhere near, and take the bus if you can't walk.

There are many more ways you can help. But I am not going to sit here all day typing the endless list of possibilities, you know how you can help.

Everyone can help. Its just wether or not you want to. I know not all of you are going to agree with me. And you have the right not to! Some people believe there is no such thing as Global Warming, they beleive that the earth is going through natural changes.

What do you think? KC8
Not.Funny.at.all. Here's good news too. The good news is that more and more people now are pitching in to stop global warming.

Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Not.Funny.at.all. Here's good news too. The good news is that more and more people now are pitching in to stop global warming.

Camelle
Yup. I think the movie "An Inconvient Truth" scared some people into caring. Good. Job.

Oh my! That's why there is still no snow in January 2nd! In 2 centuries, it might stop snowing everywhere, with some snow in the North Pole and South Pole :furawatchi:

Oh my! That's why there is still no snow in January 2nd! In 2 centuries, it might stop snowing everywhere, with some snow in the North Pole and South Pole :furawatchi:
Probaly sooner than that. :furawatchi:

Oh no! :D That's so sad!Come on guys, help save the Earth!
Yea! And It doent take much! Turn off the computer when you arent using it! Walk to the mall!

Walk to the mall? Eek! 2 miles away~ Lol.

Also, turn of the light in the room when you aren't in it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back