Global Warming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the hole in the Ozone layer will be restored in about 70 years, but with the way we're treating the Earth, it might take much longer.

Canada is having a MUCH milder temperature! Every year it gets warmer and warmer.
Just because Canada's having unseasonably milder temeptures dosen't make Global Warming to blame. Temperatures chagne throughout the years. Take Mesopotamia or Mohenjo-Dahro for example. What was once fertitle, tropic land is now vast deserts.

Yes, the hole in the Ozone layer will be restored in about 70 years, but with the way we're treating the Earth, it might take much longer.
Thank you ^^

The Ozone layer naturally patches itself up, but with the wastes and gunk attacking it, it make take 100 + years instead of 70. We need to care for the earth!

Thank you ^^
The Ozone layer naturally patches itself up, but with the wastes and gunk attacking it, it make take 100 + years instead of 70. We need to care for the earth!
Some peaople are treating the Earth like garbge! :huh:

Some peaople are treating the Earth like garbge! :huh:
Yes some people. But fortunatley as Santagotchi said, more and more people are pitching in to help! Including all of us!

Just because Canada's having unseasonably milder temeptures dosen't make Global Warming to blame. Temperatures chagne throughout the years. Take Mesopotamia or Mohenjo-Dahro for example. What was once fertitle, tropic land is now vast deserts.
I agree. But *about Canada* do you not think Global warming is part of the reason?

Yes some people. But fortunatley as Santagotchi said, more and more people are pitching in to help! Including all of us!
That's true.

10% are mean to Earth.

50% Are not doing anything.

40% Are helping a lot.

That's true.
10% are mean to Earth.

50% Are not doing anything.

40% Are helping a lot.
Did you figure that out yourself? Or did you get it off a website?

Ha ha! Im sprinting around the house turning off every light someoe isnt using!

Must be annoying! Everyone is like "What!? What is she doing!" lol

Kelly_Clarkson8, I've already done that, :)

I only just realised that my house doesn't really use much electricity, it's the water usage that we need to work on.

I got my mum to read all of the posts and she said that we're going to start to help with the issues, I feel happy now.

[SIZE=12pt]Save the earth; be smart, be safe, be careful![/SIZE]

Kelly_Clarkson8, I've already done that, :)I only just realised that my house doesn't really use much electricity, it's the water usage that we need to work on.

I got my mum to read all of the posts and she said that we're going to start to help with the issues, I feel happy now.

[SIZE=12pt]Save the earth; be smart, be safe, be careful![/SIZE]
Wow! Thats great! Thank your mom! *Not from me! From the world* Yippee!

So do I! Nummy, It doesnt mean you can't drive places, its just if you have the chance, take the bus, or walk :p
But I don't like walking.

Or taking the bus.

CARS FTW.

:x

Ok. There are other ways you can help. Maybe turn off lights you arent using!
It sounds like a great idea.

And I could tell you right now that I was going to.

But in reality, I'm going to forget to be eco-friendly in about five seconds and continue with my earth-killing ways.

It sounds like a great idea.And I could tell you right now that I was going to.

But in reality, I'm going to forget to be eco-friendly in about five seconds and continue with my earth-killing ways.
Ok. You can do that :p But please try to remeber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back