Global Warming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, time for some actual facts.

First, people are not making a huge effort to save the earth. Take a look at my topic which turned out so well: My topic

I've read through this whole topic thoroughly, and most of the stuff that people are saying is bull. Rachelgotchi, we are not in an ice age, not even close, I do not have any idea where you got that from.

Here are some links that contain fact, not fiction. These should set you straight.

Global Warming

The Science

What we can do

People are saying (not here) that it's their "right" to drive everywhere, use tonnes of electricity and so on. well, whatever happened to thinking and acting for the greater good? When did the word "rights" become associated with being selfish and wasteful?

Lastly, "O Zone" is spelled ozone.

Uh uh, person up there. We are techically.

yes we are, because any time period where Ice exists on the planet is called an Ice Age. Do. Your. Research.

I could try, I just read it in my Science Book. Sorry to come off rude but I don't like to be told what I am saying is les when I speak the truth. So gimme a moment.

Ok, we are getting the different ice ages confused. You are talking about the unbolded, I am talking about the bolded.

ice age is often used to mean a period of ice sheets in the northern and southern hemispheres; by this definition we are still in an ice age (because the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets still exist). More colloquially, when speaking of the last few million years, ice age is used to refer to colder periods with extensive ice sheets over the North American and Eurasian continents: in this sense, the last ice age ended about 10,000 years ago
That is where we are confused. I am glad I found that, because otherwise we would be arguing about something different for each of us XD. When we are talking about the bolded, I am right. When we are talking about the unbolded, you are right. Yay for reading carefully!

Yay for reading carefully!
Yay for trying not to loose at the argument you created and bruising your ego!

:'D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay for trying not to loose at the argument you created and bruising your ego!:'D
You just have to be cynical, don't you?

Loose is spelled lose.

Sorry bout the double post!

Oops.

I put two O's instead of one.

KILL MY NOW PLZKTHX.

:]

Hehe. Don't you hate it when your keyboard does stupid things and ruins your typing? I also hate it when people forget to check their posts before posting them xD

Back on subject, well, I don't really have anything more to say to it than what I said before. I just think we should get back to the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe. Don't you hate it when your keyboard does stupid things and ruins your typing? i also hate it when people forget to check their posts before posting them xD
You shouldn't say that when you put a lower case i ._.'

hehe. Don't you hate it when your keyboard does stupid things and ruins your typing? i also hate it when people forget to check their posts before posting them xD
Sadly enough, FireFox has a spell check.

Oh the irony.

well, no one know totaly for sure that global warming is real.

its just a theory- as is alot science.

sure, it can be warming, but it could just be a trend in the weather.

i am all for conserving this earth God made, but somethings just cant be avoided.

there are no non or little polution produciong cars. but even if they were (or are) most people couldn't afford it.

but even if it is true, i wont freak out and get worried because i know God has His plan.

<_<

You shouldn't say that when you put a lower case i ._.'
Lol the only reason I put lower case i's is that I'm lazy. Trust me, if I wanted to I'd put all my i's in capitals. I just can't be bothered.

I fixed it before you said anything, anyway.

I still hate it when people don't check their posts before they post it.

I have put all the i's in capitals on this post to please you, now drop it about my punctuation. there are definitely worse people out there

Can we get back on topic, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back