Global Warming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AH! Tamaw/pants returns! o_o xD

I'm sorry, this is going to sound very selfish. I don't really think that global warming is going to destroy us all... I mean, what about the people who suffer from horrible diseases cause by too much cold? Much less... I don't really care...

Last edited by a moderator:
Swoosh. Back on topic.

I don't care about global warming. It's not effecting me right now, so I'm good.

well, no one know totaly for sure that global warming is real.its just a theory- as is alot science.

sure, it can be warming, but it could just be a trend in the weather.

i am all for conserving this earth God made, but somethings just cant be avoided.

there are no non or little polution produciong cars. but even if they were (or are) most people couldn't afford it.

but even if it is true, i wont freak out and get worried because i know God has His plan.

<_<
Actually, god doesn't have a plan, he gave us free will, and if we use that free will unwisely, this planet can be destroyed.

Global warming is real. The changes in weather are too dramatic for it not to be. Watch "An Inconvenient Truth" and you'll find out it's more real than you could belive.

Trust me, Nummy, It's going to effect you soon x.x

Actually, god doesn't have a plan, he gave us free will, and if we use that free will unwisely, this planet can be destroyed.
Global warming is real. The changes in weather are too dramatic for it not to be. Watch "An Inconvenient Truth" and you'll find out it's more real than you could belive.

Trust me, Nummy, It's going to effect you soon x.x
sure He gave us free will but He can stop things from happening- Hes God, who made the earth.

well on the topic of the movie, you can always believe everything.

how can they prove this?

lol nummy and rachelgotchi

really Nummy? are you 60 or something?

Global warming will effect everyone, sometime. If it doesn't in your lifetime, then you're either lucky or it's because the human race has stopped it, or at least slowed it down.

Global warming is global warming not just warming in some parts.

really? are you 60 or something?
Global warming will effect everyone, sometime. If it doesn't in your lifetime, then you're either lucky or it's because the human race has stopped it, or at least slowed it down.

but thats the point- no one can prove it.

sure they can say it is, but does that make it true?

plus a movie trying to prove a point is obviously biased in some ways,

they wont put in all the facts or all the different view points.

really Nummy? are you 60 or something?

No, 59 actually.

Well.

The point is that I don't care about global warming.

No, 59 actually. 

Well.

The point is that I don't care about global warming.
Alright, I'll accept that, because I found out the hard way in my topic that trying to force someone to care about something just makes them care less. You are not 59 xD I'm not that stupid lol

Tamaw/pants: Stop repeating yourself. I wasn't talking to you. I think you're just having a hard time realising that the world may actually do something and it will be out of god's hands. There is proof that global warming is happening. you need to face the facts. And don't repeat yourself again by saying that "It may not actually be a thing, we're just imagining it" , it's annoying.

Alright, I'll accept that, because I found out the hard way in my topic that trying to force someone to care about something just makes them care less. You are not 59 xD I'm not that stupid lol
Oh maaan.

You're right, I lied.

I'm really 42.

:[

Tamaw/pants: Stop repeating yourself. I wasn't talking to you. I think you're just having a hard time realising that the world may actually do something and it will be out of god's hands. There is proof that global warming is happening. you need to face the facts. And don't repeat yourself again by saying that "It may not actually be a thing, we're just imagining it" , it's annoying.
well first of all, you are repeating yourself too no offence or anything,

and two, i'm going to stick to what i believe (and know is true) about God

and tree, i never said we were imagining it, i was only saying that its just another theory, that may or may not be true.

(its hard to tell who people are talking to on board when your in the conversation xS )

EDIT- i dont want to turn this into a flamer, so i'll just leave yall with that

All this stuff you are talking about that it's just a theory and it may or may not be true can be turned to fit god. you may belive in him, but there is no proof that he actually exists.he may be just one big theory, too.

Global warming is real. the only reason i am repeating myself is that it doesn't seem to be getting through that skull of yours that it is not a theory, they have proof that it is happening. Do you understand? Proof. It is true.

*sighs at the folly of saying "no offence" when you are clearly offending someone* (not that some little thing like that would actually get through to my feelings)

tree? what you talking about trees?

-__-'

Neither of you are helping anything :angry: You're just feeding your own flame.

Accept the fact, miffiy, that people can choose what they want to believe, whether or not it may be true. Like Nummy chooses to believe she is 42.

It's uh 59 actually, but anyway...

Yes. He is believing that it is a theory. But he is wrong. So wrong. If he chooses to belive something that's wrong even after he's been told and told that it's wrong, then...his funeral.

We are feeding our own flame, and thank you for breaking it up. I just can't help myself but correct someone if i know they're wrong. that's just me. At least the flame is over something important, anyways.

Ya...What are we talking about again? oh yeah. global warming.

well, I think we are doomed. not.

Meh. I said all i could possibly say before. I'm not really sure whether anyone here would appreciate me saying all that again...i could supply the links though...

Here are the best links you can get about global warming

Global Warming

The Science

What you can do

Eh. That's as much as i can say without repeating myself.

people mostly think it's just using lots of electricity and cars too much is what's making global warming. that's true, but there;s much more than that. lol who was it that said cow farts?

people mostly think it's just using lots of electricity and cars too much is what's making global warming. that's true, but there;s much more than that. lol who was it that said cow farts?
Well, RG *cow farts comment* was right. I think sheeps are in on the act too. When cows pass gas, it has like methane or something doesn't it? It travels up into the ozone layer, along with the chemicals from electricity plants, and burns a hole in the ozon layer. *Or at least thats what I say* But beleive me, Cows are not the cause of global warming! Lol!

If no humans were polluting at all, there would barely be anything wrong with the earth.

Only a small minority of climate scientists disagree that humanity's actions have played a major role in recent warming. <--- Wikipedia.

Major role. MAJOR. Role!

well first of all, you are repeating yourself too no offence or anything,and two, i'm going to stick to what i believe (and know is true) about God

and tree, i never said we were imagining it, i was only saying that its just another theory, that may or may not be true.

(its hard to tell who people are talking to on board when your in the conversation xS )

EDIT- i dont want to turn this into a flamer, so i'll just leave yall with that
So in this little section, we have two theories. 1: God has a plan

2: It is up to the human race.

Techniquilly, It is impossible to find out. We can't really ask god. And who knows what the future holds!

OT: Please everyone stay on topic, and I can't believe how popular this is getting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back