Global Warming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swoosh. Back on topic. 

I don't care about global warming. It's not effecting me right now, so I'm good.
I don't care about Global Warming, Either. It's been going on for serval decades. Not all humans pollute the earth. Not all live on machines and such polluting the world.

Some tribes don't. Amish people don't use electric or anything to make their life easier. That's how they live. If Nummy wants to belive in what she does. Please let her. Back in the 80's, there was a hair spray issue that said it was killing the Ozone layer.

I still don't care. I have stuff to worry about more.

I don't care about Global Warming, Either. It's been going on for serval decades. Not all humans pollute the earth. Not all live on machines and such polluting the world.
Some tribes don't. Amish people don't use electric or anything to make their life easier. That's how they live. If Nummy wants to belive in what she does. Please let her. Back in the 80's, there was a hair spray issue that said it was killing the Ozone layer.

I still don't care. I have stuff to worry about more.
You are right, some people are not polluting, but a majority are. They shamelessly use machine's to make their life eaiser, and there is nothing wrong with that, but when it gets to a certain point, like global warmng, you would think someone would pitch in and help.

Wowz. I feel so sorry for you guys. You have been so corrupted by your Liberal schools and teachers.

Sure we might be going through a warming trend *maybe* but really. The earth has done this before naturally. It's a natural cycle. don't forget that.

I thought I mentioned that I have fossils on my land in Montana, way up high. It was obviously covered by oceans before.

Don't let the schools and propaganda scare you too much.

Sure respect and protect the enviornment but don't get so frantic about this alledged "Global Warming".

Wowz. I feel so sorry for you guys. You have been so corrupted by your Liberal schools and teachers. Sure we might be going through a warming trend *maybe* but really. The earth has done this before naturally. It's a natural cycle. don't forget that.

I thought I mentioned that I have fossils on my land in Montana, way up high. It was obviously covered by oceans before.

Sure respect and protect the enviornment but don't get so frantic about this alledged "Global Warming".
So do you not bealive in global warming?

I respect your opinion totally, but why do you think that the temperature of the earth is rising drasticlly?

You are right, some people are not polluting, but a majority are. They shamelessly use machine's to make their life eaiser, and there is nothing wrong with that, but when it gets to a certain point, like global warmng, you would think someone would pitch in and help.
No thanks, I'm fine as is. My house is fine also as is.

Mothra has a point also.

Wowz. I feel so sorry for you guys. You have been so corrupted by your Liberal schools and teachers. Sure we might be going through a warming trend *maybe* but really. The earth has done this before naturally. It's a natural cycle. don't forget that.

You do realise that proof has been found that this is happening. They've dug really deep into the ice in antarctica, so far back as 50,000 years, and they can tell the carbon dioxide and monoxide levels. in the last two decades, maybe three, those gases have wildly increased.

Some people belive that it's just a natural change in the earth's temperature. This could be so, and the climate is just warming up again to get the earth out of an ice age, but it's most likely not. If you watch "An Inconvenient Truth" you'll see that they show a line graph of how when it goes down there's an ice age, then it goes up, and it repeats that for about 4 maybe 5 times. and then they come up to where we are now, and al gore has to get in a little elevator to reach the heat we are at now. I think that kinda says something.

Like i said before, I'm not going to force anyone to believe in global warming, all i am saying is that they have found proof that it is happening.

The heat hasn't really effected me here in australia, there's only two things.

1. Our summers are getting even hotter than before e.g. Alice Springs, In the centre of Aus, has been getting temperatures up to 45 degrees celcius. That pretty darn hot, in my opinion.

2. As we are very close to antarctica, if it melts and breaks up into glaciers, a lot of those glaciers are going to be heading our way. Uh-oh.

So many of these people on here sound like George Bush...

Lol. I meant that you're denying that global warming is happening, and that makes you just as dumb as george in terms on global warming.
Did I say I was denying? Nope. I mainly gave my two cents I am not pitching in he;ping. I didn't say anything about denying, dear.

Lol. I meant that you're denying that global warming is happening, and that makes you just as dumb as george in terms on global warming.
So oyu're saying choosing to believe in something or not believing in something is bad?

Sounds alot like a person who thinks only one religion is right, too.

Look, lets not get into any flame wars, but that is a very mean staement, ALSO considering some TTers like George (Not I, but I know a few.)

Sorry guys - couldn't help myself but say that xD.

I don't have a religion actually.

I was saying that if you choose to believe something that has been proven to be wrong, that is stupid. You are kidding yourself if you think that global warming is not happening.

As for people just not caring, well, there's nothing I or anyone else can do to help those people. That's their opinion, and i know all too well what happens if you try to force someone to care about something they don't care about.

Global warming will affect us all, eventually. If people think that it's not going to effect them at all so they don't care, well, their funeral.

If people don't care, then they don't care. Case closed, ma'am. Mind you Global Warming and the issue has been going on for decades. Not everyone is going to drop dead all at once when something happens. People hae lived through an Ice age before. They can again.

Miffiy, your comment wasn't even funny. Basically, watch what you say around people and don't group people with another person.

Sorry guys - couldn't help myself but say that xD.
I don't have a religion actually.

I was saying that if you choose to believe something that has been proven to be wrong, that is stupid. You are kidding yourself if you think that global warming is not happening.

As for people just not caring, well, there's nothing I or anyone else can do to help those people. That's their opinion, and i know all too well what happens if you try to force someone to care about something they don't care about.

Global warming will affect us all, eventually. If people think that it's not going to effect them at all so they don't care, well, their funeral.
Well, some people are much happier thinking that the world will not be destroyed do to the Earth heating up; Even though most of us know Global Warming is real, we just choose not to do anything about it.

In a way... we are all being irresponsible about Global Warming as we speak, using up electricity and energy to put the immense effort it takes into running a computer.

PS: Putting someone down because they don't agree with you isn't the definition of joke or funny. ~_^

Last edited by a moderator:
No one's denying that it's happening.

It's just that no one cares.

It isn't very wise to turn a general discussion into an attack on an individual. It doesn't do anything to further your point. Let's be mature about this folks. :lol: No more of this.

**Share your opinions. Discuss. Do NOT attack/pester/insult anyone for their beliefs, no matter how contradictory they are to your own.**

Well, some people are much happier thinking that the world will not be destroyed due to the Earth heating up; Even though most of us know Global Warming is real, we just choose not to do anything about it.
In a way... we are all being irresponsible about Global Warming as we speak, using up electricity and energy to put the immense effort it takes into running a computer.

PS: Putting someone down because they don't agree with you isn't the definition of joke or funny. ~_^
What is that supposed to mean?

It's ok to run a computer if you've got all the other main sources of electricity turned off.

I understand you're point, rach. The thing is, people are going to have to face the facts sometime, because they're going to fry if they don't. Those people who choose not to do something about it are destroying our planet, in a way.

people are obviously not listening to me, I'm just going to shut up and let you people fry when it comes time. The stupidity of some of these people is overwhelming to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It means I didn't find it very funny when yo usaid we are stupid. ._.'

I think I'm going to leave this discussion now. I already know I'm probably going to end up saying something rude or uncalled for. -__-'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back