Global Warming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well im a global freak,me love the world but sometimes me forget and make polution>.<WAAAAAA srry,anyways go to this web,srry if im advertising,but this web is about how to stop global warming and all that https://fightglobalwarming.com/ there^^it also gived u tips

well im a global freak,me love the world but sometimes me forget and make polution>.<WAAAAAA srry,anyways go to this web,srry if im advertising,but this web is about how to stop global warming and all that https://fightglobalwarming.com/ there^^it also gived u tips
I'm so lazy that I almost always forget. During the day I use sunlight, not electric lights ( I have a window in my room.). Who's in to save the polar bears? More and more are drowning each year, lets try and make 2OO7 the year where the least polar bears drowned!

Camelle

First of all, you don't 'waste gas' from your exhaust pipe. It's called carbon monoxide.Secondly, cows that eat produce methane. I don't thin we can stop the cows from farting...

Even breathing produces carbon dioxide, which wehn not used by plants enters the atmosphere.

And lastly, we are still technically in an Ice Age.

I think I've made my point fairly clear.
?????? I thought the Ice Age was were EVERYWERE was frozen ?????????

And I remember studying the O Zone layer... I heard nothin of a hole

well there's not much we can do about it (kinda). those hybrid cars cost a lot! plus in CA there's only 2 gas stations (i think) that make fuel for them. i would recommend using bio-degradeable (sp?) soap, recycle, dispose of batteries (and other similar materials) properly, aaaanndddd.........DON'T DUMP TRASH OUT YOUR CAR!

save mother earth peoples!!!!

by the way some scientists think it's a cycle that earth goes through, but that huge hole in the ozone doesn't support the theory much.

Last edited by a moderator:
?????? I thought the Ice Age was were EVERYWERE was frozen ?????????
And I remember studying the O Zone layer... I heard nothin of a hole
sorry me again...i don't think you heard of a hole because if you learned from a science book, it was probably old. and i thought the ice age was the same thing as you thought.

Thanks for all the encouraging posts! Lets *tamatalk* try to do our part in saving the earth!

Here is a quiz for all of you to see how big a footprint your family is leaving!

Look around your house how many unnessicary lights are on? *lower the better*

How many times do you empty your rubbish bin a day? *Lower the better*

How many times have you walked somewhere today instead of driving? *higher the better*

How many energy saving light bulbs do you have? *higher the better*

Do you use the bus to go to places? *Yes or no*

How long are your showers? *Lower the better*

Do you watch TV while eating dinner? *Yes or no*

Copy this into your post, and I will figure out about how big your familys footprint is. If a few members would like to assist me with figuring this out, just say so. I always like having second opinions :D

*well it would help if a guide would change the title to this topic, it is turning into ways to help save the earth*

I feel as though my country is suffering the most.

Australia isn't always hot, dry and desert. We used to get a lot of rain, even in summer in fact we got even more rain in summer than in winter.

Global warming has affected that. Rain is Rare, so whatever you do, save water.

on new years eve and new years day there were some storms around coastal and inland Australia, including my town. That was the perfect chance for people to collect water in ice cream containers, bowls, drink bottles etc. my family did but I doubt anyone else did.

I love the rain and the water, so save it people, please.

I've heard that the hole in the ozone layer is getting bigger and now ithe hole is right over my head which means that the UV rays (rays from the sun, the stuff that make u get sunburnt) are high all year long, summer, Autumn (fall), winter and spring. Which means that skin cancer rates will go up and sunscreen sales will rise, Is this a good thing or a bad thing.

I live in a democracy so I am allowed to say this about my prime minister.

All John Howard cares about is him self.

John Howard cares about everything, except for the two most important things, poverty and global warming...
Some political journalist that I saw on TV.
[SIZE=12pt]Save the earth; be smart, be safe, be careful.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Australia isn't always hot, dry and desert. We used to get a lot of rain, even in summer in fact we got even more rain in summer than in winter.

on new years eve and new years day there were some storms around coastal and inland Australia, including my town. That was the perfect chance for people to collect water in ice cream containers, bowls, drink bottles etc. my family did but I doubt anyone else did.

I've heard that the hole in the ozone layer is getting bigger and now ithe hole is right over my head which means that the UV rays (rays from the sun, the stuff that make u get sunburnt) are high all year long, summer, Autumn (fall), winter and spring. Which means that skin cancer rates will go up and sunscreen sales will rise, Is this a good thing or a bad thing.

I could easily be El nino.

Global warming is bad. Sooner or later, we'll either drown from flooding or burn to death. When school starts I'm telling my friends.

-kuchipatchi-

Isn't it sad? Nature is being destroyed, right before our eyes! And we arent doing anything.

If humans continue like this, all of our natural resources will be gone by the years 2050.

Save energy and power today! And maker a better, brighter, happier place for your children!

Global warming is bad. Sooner or later, we'll either drown from flooding or burn to death. When school starts I'm telling my friends.
-kuchipatchi-
Thank you so much! Spread the word! The more people know about this, the more they will care!

By the time earth dies, Most humans will be living on Mars, or even Jupiter...
Jupiter has an unstable atmosphere. People cannot live their. Mars is a possibility. But most people will be living on earth. It is not a fact people will live on mars.

Jupiter has an unstable atmosphere. People cannot live their. Mars is a possibility. But most people will be living on earth. It is not a fact people will live on mars.
Theyre goina be opening a Hotel on Mars ya know..........

Theyre goina be opening a Hotel on Mars ya know..........
Not soon. Human has been on Mars right? Are they going to send random Joe's up there?

I think you mean the moon?

In usually chilly Canada temperatures are reaching up to 1.5 degrees celsius in the winter. Setting a record for this area in Canada.
Just because Canada is having a milder than usal winter isn't beacuse of Global Warming. Are winter always a certain Temerture? No. Look at the local weather forecast. If they show record highs and lows on that date, the record high probably happened several years before- and the low might have happened just a few years before.

Massive chunks of ice, from icebergs, are breaking free of their origanal homes, and are causing giant waves.
Since when? I haven't heard anything about icebergs melting, causing giant waves.

There already is a massive hole in the Ozone layer near the arctic. The cause? Global warming. The cause? People.
The hole is in the Antartic, not Artic. And it isn't really a hole, it's just a large patch where there's much less Ozone than the rest of the world. It is refferd to as a 'hole' to scientists, but it's really just a decrease in stratospheric ozone over Earth's polar regions.

Get your facts straight before posting something like this.

Just because Canada is having a milder than usal winter isn't beacuse of Global Warming. Are winter always a certain Temerture? No. Look at the local weather forecast. If they show record highs and lows on that date, the record high probably happened several years before- and the low might have happened just a few years before.

Since when? I haven't heard anything about icebergs melting, causing giant waves.

The hole is in the Antartic, not Artic. And it isn't really a hole, it's just a large patch where there's much less Ozone than the rest of the world. It is refferd to as a 'hole' to scientists, but it's really just a decrease in stratospheric ozone over Earth's polar regions.

Get your facts straight before posting something like this.

Canada is having a MUCH milder temperature! Every year it gets warmer and warmer.

Chunks of Ice are breaking off the icebergs. I'm not mad, but just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it isn't happening lol! :D

And teqnuiclly *sp?* We are both right about the "hole" in the ozone layer! I'll edit my post.

Thank Chocosilver, but really, the facts are straight! Maybe you just haven't heard! :huh:

I asked thy mom about the O Zone layer and the Hole, she said Its supposed to fix itself....
Yes, but it can;t if so much waste is constantly attacking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back