Do your mum and dad HATE tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your mum and dad HATE tamas???

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of

• Sometimes

• Only when i have the sound on

• I don't have a tama

• Whats a tamagotchi?

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianora

Reaction score
My mum hates my tama's sound! I always have to have it off

Do you? :lol: :)

no not really but they think im adicticed they dnt understand! im trying to get a good charter

Why are you constantly on TamaTalk, and playing with those annoying virtual pets? It seems like a waste of time, and from now on I will be checking your schoolbag and pockets so you can't bring those things to school. Think of the amount of learning time you've lost!
-My Mum....

That's what she thinks of tamas...

My mum and dad don't hate tamas. But when I got my very first tama my mum and dad made me turn the sound of all the time!

yours knowingly

KitKatC

Well sometimes when I ask for a tamagotchi my dad says there a waste of money but I tell him about some member/guides that have about 20/30 and my dad says "they must have a problem!" He doesnt understand though!

My Dad actually took care of mine once, and so did my Mom! (Although my mom did a ppretty bad job considering it was DEAD when I got it back ;) )

My Dad actually took care of mine once, and so did my Mom! (Although my mom did a ppretty bad job considering it was DEAD when I got it back ;) )
Dad: Dont care

Mom: Doesnt want me to loose em! ;) I let her watch it, I came back........It was Sick, No Hearts...

My parents don't hate them my tama's at all the sound dosen't even annoy them

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
well i can have the sound on but they some times get aynoyed se we eather have to pause it or we have to turn the sound off or have it go to bed :p :angry: :D :angry:

My dad dosnt really get it!

Once in Fiji I taught my mum how to use a tama and then when i came back i went to skool and left it @ home but cause my mum was sick she was at home and she looked after them! She did a pretty good jobbut now i always make sure that if they arent on pause they are with me. My teacher hates them. I had mine round my neck and i wasnt even playing with it or looking at it and she said. If i see that thing again i will confiscate it go and put it in your bag!

My Dad actually took care of mine once, and so did my Mom! (Although my mom did a ppretty bad job considering it was DEAD when I got it back <_< )
My mom takes care of mine when I'm in the bath/shower and can't touch it because I'm wet.

well, I don't think they usually see me play it. I think they just don't care <_< but that's ok :) .

Well they don't hate it. But when I got a second V3, they said "OK, now remember, that's you last tamagotchi!" But they don't remember that. :3 hee-hee x3

Eh. My mom doesn't hate tamas, she hates that I have so many of them xP

I don't know or care what my dad would think of them.

My parents have never said anything about them... Then again... they don't know how much money I've spent on them! Hehe.

Eh. Dad sorta hates it. 3 weeks ago, I asked my dad to order me a V4 from Toys R Us, and he's like, "shouldn't you be studying instead of asking me to get you a stupid tamagotchi?" But he ordered it anyway. My mom, she doesn't really care that much.

I don't think my mum cares about them very much and my dad i think he doesn't like them that much its really annoying he calls them gimegotchis because I lost my tama once and I realy wanted it so I think thats why he calls them that and I keep telling him its a tamagotchi! :huh: :ph34r: <_<

My mom likes tamagotchis, But its annoying to let her take care of them. like last year i was at school and she was at home taking care of my tama (i never felt like taking it to school). and She actually phoned the school just to ask how to Clean up Poo. a litte ironic huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back