Do your mum and dad HATE tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your mum and dad HATE tamas???

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of

• Sometimes

• Only when i have the sound on

• I don't have a tama

• Whats a tamagotchi?

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad says "I just want you to be happy."

My mom says "why can't you pick something else like a normal kid? 11 years old is too old for toys. Toys are for babies. Isn't there something else that you'd like. $15 dollars is a bit much, don't you think?....." AND THERE'S MORE!

Lol, i don't know if my dad likes it but I know for sure that he doesn't like listening to me talk about it....

~Brooke~

Theres A Lil shop With Tamas In, but they Are not connections. My mum bought me one coz they r Like £3.50 And my mum kept naggin Coz connections are £12.50-£11.99

But i pay for em Myself

But Am kinda annoyin em coz im askin for Another v4 And Ice skates xD

No, they don't. My mom has taken care of a Tama for three generations, and she still wants to care for it again eventually. She's not at all a bad caretaker, she actually got a Violetchi once. :blink: (A VERY healthy character) She knows almost all the character names, and is always asking about my Tamas and what characters they are. :huh: My dad doesn't know hardly anything about Tamas, but he definitely doesn't mind them. My dad once thought my mom was strange though for liking Tamas. She says, "Oh look dear, it's brushing it's teeth! Isn't that cute? Isn't it?" Him: "..........................." and then he looks at her in a strange way like he's thinking, "Why is my wife playing with tiny toys"? LOL!! :)

my dad gets a bit annoyed but my mom loves it!

My mom just doesn't like it when (excuse me) I get bored with one version of tamagotchi, then after awhile, beg for another (I get addicted again)! She told me I couldn't get a v4 even if I payed for it! :p (which I did offer.) Luckily, my friend told me she'd buy one for me! :wub: My dad doesn't care. When I was in 2nd grade with my v1, he helped me with the batteries. :D

My father calls me the "Über nerd of America" because I like ancient history, star wars, pokemon, and tamagotchi. Hehe. He doesn't hate them, but he always goes "oh goooooooooood" in a drawn out tone whenever I start rambling about them.

My mother, she doesn't seem to mind them, although she's always afraid that tomorrow I will just forget about them and go on to a new fad. (Edit: Not that tamagotchis are a mere fad, mind you!) Oh well. My fam is pretty accepting of my tams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back