Do your mum and dad HATE tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your mum and dad HATE tamas???

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of

• Sometimes

• Only when i have the sound on

• I don't have a tama

• Whats a tamagotchi?

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
like last year i was at school and she was at home taking care of my tama (i never felt like taking it to school). and She actually phoned the school just to ask how to Clean up Poo. a litte ironic huh?
thats actially sorta funny! lol

My Mom likes them. She used to take care of them for me many many years ago when I was in elementary school. She did a very good job caring for them, and she still looks at mine nowadays. She knows exactly how many I have, and she has no issues at all with me being such a large-scale collector. It's something I love, and it doesn't affect ayone besides myself...so she's alright with it. :p

My Dad lives in the same house, but I don't think he even knows what Tamagotchi are. He just sees my gigantic Rubbermaid tub of them occasionally when I bring them down in the living room. He has asked me how many I have, but I really don't think he could tell me what they are. <_<

My brother gave me all of his years ago. He doesn't really care about them.

My boyfriend enjoys Tamagotchi, and has purchased several for himself. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mom likes them. She used to take care of them for me many many years ago when I was in elementary school. She did a very good job caring for them, and she still looks at mine nowadays. She knows exactly how many I have, and she has no issues at all with me being such a large-scale collector. It's something I love, and it doesn't affect ayone besides myself...so she's alright with it. ;)
My Dad lives in the same house, but I don't think he even knows what Tamagotchi are. He just sees my gigantic Rubbermaid tub of them occasionally when I bring them down in the living room. He has asked me how many I have, but I really don't think he could tell me what they are. :lol:

My brother gave me all of his years ago. He doesn't really care about them.

My boyfriend enjoys Tamagotchi, and has purchased several for himself. ^_^
Lol, Its almost like everybody thats close to you is addicted to Tamagotchis :)

//-lWeRide

Well my dad dunt live viv me but my mum sed she hats dem and she wishes that my Auntie had never bort it and she is NEVER buying me somthing like that again

My mom and dad (and stepparents) don't hate them, but they annoy them sometimes. Like when I'm supposed to be doing something other than playing with them, they'll be all "Put away those toys!" (they can't say tamagotchi! xD) but they don't really care that much. My dad took care of it once... it was fine :ph34r: !

i like bought one and brought it to school and now my grade the grade below me and the grade above me ALL have tamagotchi...AHHHHHHHH me want to explode!! and now half of the class have tamatalks!!!!they need help duri ng computer class to help them sign up or pm...URGGGGGG i never get my stuff done:-(

CF

my mom and dad think my tamas are kinda of cool and cute. i wouldn't let them watch them, though, cuz they don't know the slightest thing to do to take care of a tama, so it will probably be dead if i leave it with them. fortunaltely, they're allowed at my school, so i just always wear my tama lanyard. My tama is asleep right now. :ph34r: My mom and dad have bought me my tamas (some from my dad and some from my mom, because i dont' live with both of them)

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :wacko: <_<

This is weird,my Mum say's they're annoying but some times she plays games on them!

:wacko: weird! :ph34r:

:furawatchi: PM ME! <_<

Dad: Doesn't really care.

Mom: Doesn't care, but refuses to take care of it.

Both: Think I spend too much time on Tamatalk o_O XD

*Tgd*

No, when I got my first tama, they thought it was a waste of money, but then they started to like it because it was a "responsibility" toy.

My dad says it's a waste of money. When I got my second v3, me and my dad had a shouting match. I won. I bought it with my own money. And my mom kind of likes them.

My mum thinks they are a waste of money but 2 years ago she used to think they were cute....

But she doesn't know anything!

My dad : I asked him and he said whats a tamatgotchie

love melissa x

my parents totally hate my tamas

they think i never do much homeowrk

ever since i got my tamagotchi

its because i always wanted a :huh:

cause its my favorite OMG!

My mom doesn't even know what a tamagotchi is so ..yeah. :pochitchi:

Whenever one of my Tamagotchi beep my mother sarcasicly says, "Lisa your "toys" are calling again" So yes she doesn't really care for them. She thinks I waste to much money on them and that I should be like her and throw my whole check in the bank without spending even a little on myself. Its not like I buy myself a Tamagotchi every week. In fact the last one I bought was my Sky Blue with Sunflowers V4 which was a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back