~• Adopt Your Own Eggly! •~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Eggly World. Here you can adopt an Eggly, who can be your very own and very lovable virtual friend!!! :gozarutchi: I am Bratztroxg, the owner of Eggly Incorporated, and I am here to talk you through how to adopt and care for your new Eggly. :gozarutchi:

Step 1. Pick your egg. We have a large variety to choose from:

(red Eggly egg) Unlimited

(orange Eggly egg) Unlimited

♥ (green Eggly egg) Unlimited

(purple Eggly egg) Unlimited

♥ (turquoise Eggly egg) Limited - Only 20 For Sale

♥ (pink Eggly egg) Limited - Only 40 For Sale

Simply decide on the Eggly egg you like the best and include it in your post.

Step 2. Name your Eggly. Naming your Eggly is easy and fun! You can either use the Eggly Name Generator, or pick your own.

Using the Eggly Name Generator: All you have to do is write a bit about how you’d like your Eggly’s personality to be (just a couple of sentences) and say which colour egg you’d like. Then I will generate a name specifically for your Eggly in my next post. J

Making Your Own Name: Making your own name is just as easy! Simply fill out the Eggly form at the bottom of this post!

Step 3. Feeding your Eggly. Food for your Eggly is relatively cheap, and can be purchased at the Eggly Shop, along with Eggly furniture, which is right here:

The Eggly Shop

Croissant - 2ep

Cookies - 3ep

Lemonade - 3ep

Water - 1ep

Orange Juice - 2ep

Grapes - 2ep

Pizza - 4ep

Pear - 2ep

Carrots - 2ep

Fries - 3ep

Bed - 15ep

Sofa - 15ep

Dining Table - 13ep

Chair - 10ep

Desk - 13ep

TV - 16ep

Computer - 16ep

Step 4. Eggly Points, and What You Can Use Them For:

Eggly Points are the currency in Eggly Incorporated, and that is what ‘ep’ stands for - Eggly Points! When you first adopt your Eggly, you will be given 50ep to do what you like with. You can buy food and furniture from the Eggly Shop with your Eggly Points, and you can also subscribe to Eggly magazine (recommended).

Earning Eggly Points: To earn Eggly points, your Eggly must have a job. Jobs are fun and easy, because all you have to do is pick the job of your choice and say (on your adoption form) which job you have chosen. All jobs pay the same amount of Eggly Points, and once you have chosen a job you like, you will receive 25ep per week.

Jobs:

Baker

Florist

Teacher

Artist

Translator

Dancer

Actress

Singer

Rock Star

Step 5. Subscribing to Eggly Magazine: Eggly Magazine is a fun-filled information and games magazine that will be Pmed to you every week, if you subscribe to it. Subscribing to Eggly Magazine costs 10ep per week, but it sure is worth it!

What does Eggly Magazine Include? Eggly Magazine includes tips and hints on caring for your Eggly, What’s New In Eggly World, an Eggly story, and a freebie for your Eggly! And much, much more! You can only read it by subscribing, since Eggly Magazine is sent to you by PM, every week without fail.

Step 6. The Adoption Form! So, are you interested in adopting and taking care of your very own Eggly? Just fill out this form! There are two, one for future owners using the Eggly Name Generator, and one for naming your own Eggly.

If you are using the Eggly Name Generator, fill out this form:

Colour of Egg:

Personality of Eggly (2 sentences):

Do You Wish to Subscribe to Eggly Magazine:

Job:

If you are naming your own Eggly, fill out this form:

Colour of Egg:

Name of Eggly:

Do You Wish to Subscribe to Eggly Magazine:

Job:

So what are you waiting for? Adopt your own Eggly today!

I want an eggly!

Color of Egg: Pink

Name of Eggly: Libby

Do you wish to subscirbe to Eggly Magazine: yes.

Job: Baker

Last edited by a moderator:
This Looks Really Cool!

Ok Can I have a Turquoise Eggly Please.

My Form:

Colour of Egg: Turquoise

Name of Eggly: Gracie

Do you wish to subscribe to Eggly Magazine: Yes Please.

Job: Oh uh, If you don't mind, is it Possible if it can be a Vet?

Thanks bratztroxg!

~Tammie~

Can I have a egg please?

Color of egg: Turquoise

Name of Eggly: LunaWind

Do you wish to subscribe to Eggly Magazine: Yes please!!

Job: Teacher

Umm... How do the Egglys look when they hatched?

Thanks!! =D

~Pikakip

I am happy to say that Libby, Gracie and LunaWind have officially hatched and [email protected], TAMAGIRL2008 and Pikapip are now the proud owners of their own Egglies!

I am happy to see that you have all subscribed to Eggly Magazine! Your first copies are on their way! :angry:

(Remember, if you should ever want to de-subscribe from Eggly Magazine, all you need to do is PM me!)

Yay! Thanks! =D

Later...

Me: *Staring at the shop* What to pick...

Can I have a pizza, water, carrots and a bed please?

PS: Um... You wrote my username wrong....

EEEEEP!!! Libby is adorable!!! :kuribotchi:   :chohimetchi:   :mametchi:   :mimitchi:   :nyatchi:
I'm glad you're pleased with your Eggly! :D And - good news for you! You were the first person to adopt an Eggly, you will receive an extra 50ep! You are currently on 100ep! :D

And to Pikakip, (I spelt your name right that time!) here are your items:

--------

\iiioiii/

ii\iio/

iiii\/ iiiiiiiiiiii < pizza (pepperoni!)

iii=

iiil l

ii( )

ii( )

ii(_) < water

iilll

\iiiii/

ii\/ < carrots

l

l

l\-----------

liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil < bed

LunaWind is now on 28ep!

Color of egg: Turquiose

Name of Eggly: Bubbles

Do you wish to subscribe to Eggly Magazine?: Yes

Job: Singer or artist ( you choose)

Last edited by a moderator:
Colour of Egg:Turquoise

Name of Eggly:Bibi

Do You Wish to Subscribe to Eggly Magazine:Yes please:)

Job:Rockstar!*plays air guitar*

Wow. The picture you make is cool but I think you forgot the hands... (Man, I ask about things a bit to much)

*Gives LunaWind a pizza*

Luna: Yum.

Luna: I'm going to bed. Bye.

*Luna Wind goes to bed*

PS: Thanks for the Magazine too!

Congratulations to PrincessIchigotchiTamagotchi1777 and yr1231! :( You have now both officially adopted your own Eggly!

Here they are: Bubbles and Bibi!

Your first issue of Eggly Magazine will be on its way soon!

~bratztroxg

PS. To Pikakip, Egglies aren't supposed to have hands! They rely fully on their owners to take care of them! :(

Yeah, but do the owners have to jobs for them, or do the Egglys work without help?

Colour of Egg:pink

Name of Eggly:Natalie

Do You Wish to Subscribe to Eggly Magazine:yes

Job:Singer

Yeah, but do the owners have to jobs for them, or do the Egglys work without help?
The Egglies can work without help! :p Don't ask me how they do it - ask your Eggly! ^.^

And welcome to Eggly Incorporated, Tamalove2! Thank you and congratulations for adopting your Eggly! Here she is: Natalie

Eggly Magazine Issue 1 is coming your way! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back