ℋℹⓁⓁsƌⓐlⓔ Ⓗⓘgℎ ϩℂℌℴℴl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlotta smiled, remembering she had History 2. She loved History, and her family had taught her much about past events. She heard the bell ring and shrugged it off, walking into the class. The teacher sent her a glare. "You're late Miss Jones" she snapped. "Looks like you have a little detention date with me". Carlotta frowned back. "Yes Miss" she grumbled, turning sharply and stomping over to her seat.

By this time, Ciaran had made it to History 2, taken his seat and got his books out. He sat with his face in his hand, bored, and only glanced over when there was a latecomer. He groaned inwardly, looking down and wishing the class was over before it had even started. It was so boring. He wasn't exactly a doodler or drawer, so instead he drummed the fingers of his free hand on the table, hoping the teacher would hurry up and start the lesson so it could end quicker.

Clair strolled into History 1, obviously very late. Running a hand through her hair as she walked to a seat, she ignored the teacher who was snapping at her for being late. She didn't care, as she plopped down in her seat, took out her mirror, checked her makeup again, and then put it back in her pocket.

As History 2 started, Blaze got ready to take notes, and he did, although he began to feel really, really sleepy. Resisting the urge to put his head on the desk, he continued to take notes.

Kso, I'm English and know nothing about High School. Bear with me.

Name: Zane Anderson

Personality: Zane takes everything in life with a pinch of salt. It is practically impossible for him to have a serious conversation – he just can't resist injecting a little bit of humour into it. Zane may also come across as ever so slightly bonkers and loud, with a habit of talking at inappropriate moments and talking loudly to himself when alone (or not, in some cases). Zane rarely ever seems to get down – the guitarist always tries to be (and very often succeeds in being) the life and soul of the party, never seen without a grin on his face. He's very like this when dealing with groups of people, whether they be family, friends, teachers... it's not an act, that's just Zane Anderson.

Looks: The one thing that never changes about Zane is his hair. It's always kept the same length and the same colour, a dark brown, with his fringe flicking in the same direction every day and nearly always hanging over his right eye. Speaking of, his eyes are blue, not that you can often see them under his hair unless he bothers to comb it out of the way or you manage to get really close. He's of average height for a guy, and he doesn't tend to tower above anyone, which makes him a hell of a lot more comfortable around people than he would be normally. Clothing wise, he pretty muh always wears dark jeans with a brightly coloured t-shirt, usually comic-book themed, coupling that with his favourite grey hooded top.

Classes(Six): History 1, Maths 2, Science 1, English Literature, P.E 1, Study Hall

Crush: No-one.

Clubs/Sports: Nothing.

Other: He just moved here from England - yep, he's the new boy! *shot*

Zane knew he was going to be late for his first class of the day, History, as soon as he stepped into the new building. "Aw, heck..." He muttered to himself, running a hand through his hair as he frowned down at his schedule. Yes, he was aware that he was standing in the middle of the hallway like a bit of an idiot - well, a massive idiot really - but what else could he do? Giving a small groan, Zane started walking, occasionally pausing to get a little bit of an idea of where exactly he was and where he was going. Finally, after what seemed like a never ending maze of hallways and identical doors, Zane found what he was looking for: the door to his history class. Stepping inside, Zane approached the teacher with a rather sheepish grin - he knew he was late. "Uh, hey... am I in the right place?" He asked for confirmation, holding out his schedule once again feeling like a bit of an idiot and wincing at how his English accent clashed with those of the other people in the room. Zane, thankfully, got the nod and went to sit down, slouching on the desk and blocking everyone out for now.

Yay for rambling starter posts!

Carlotta leaned back in her seat, listening to the teacher's words. 'Now, the only thing to ruin this would be homework'

Ciaran sat there, letting the teacher's voice wash over him and make him feel very tired. He was drumming his pen on the desk, hoping that the steady beat would keep him awake for the rest of the lesson. He wasn't taking note, instead relying on his memory alone to keep everything that was being said. He glanced around the room quickly, not looking at anything in particular.

Name:Alexander Sterling Michaels

Personality: How to describe Alexander... In the easiest, most blunt way possible he is an *******. Alexander has that typical bad boy nonchalant attidute. He doesn't really care what people think. He is a bit of a fighter but can also be a flirt when he wants to be. When he wants something he goes after it. He is a womanizer and doesn't try to hide it. He often seems cold and heartless but a lot of that is just a wall, if someone can break that down you can watch him really open up. He is not afraid to speak his mind and tell you exactly what he thinks, he is cocky and fairly arrogent and deffinately can be described as loud, and another few choice words that others have used to describe him.

Looks: Alexander's most noticable physical feature would be his dark blue-grey eyes. He has hair is pitch black- not dark cheasnut, but almost looks like it could be black- black. It is straight and shaggy and sweeps over one of his eyes. He's relatively tall, standing a little bit under six and a half feet tall. He isn't athlectically built but he isn't also thin and stragling. His body is about average, he doesnt go to work out or anything but he also doesn't starve himself or is extremely thin. He has a single diamond in the cartlidge of his one ear and a plain silver ring peirced in the left side of his lip and a few tattoos. His clothing style is casual, usually dark and plain clthes, jeans and a longsleevd shirt or a jacket. He has a rather bad-boy appearance.

Classes(Six): Science 1, Math 1, History 1, Language Arts 1, PE 1, Study Hall

Crush: Alexander doesn't have crushes, he has conquests; Girls that he makes a game out of getting.

Clubs/Sports: Hahahaha- no.

Other:

Clair, bored in History 1, took out nail polish and began to polish her nails a shiny coat of bright, glittery pink.

(Yay so many peoplez)

Min, wondering why she existed as always, went inside the the school building and locked herself in the cramped janitor's closet. She hoped for no one to interfere while she was slowly dying.

Forever inhaled and wrinkled her nose at the smell of nail polish. She set down her pencil and looked up from her drawing to see Clair painting her nails. She rolled her eyes and looked around the classroom, scanning over the students until she came upon a boy that was unfamiliar, slouching over in the seat next to her. Must be new. She thought to herself as she went back to drawing. Until the teacher asked her a question, that is. She answered the question quietly, the strain to cover her accent was clear. After answering, she looked back down at her drawing, the basic outlines almost finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlotta was quickly scribbling down notes, when she noticed a boy tapping his pen on his desk. "That's distracting" she grumbled, although it was to herself. Trying to ignore it, the dark-haired girl concentrated more on the teacher's words.

Zane made a small sighing sound, briefly catching the eye of the girl in the seat next to him and giving a quick grin, resting his head on his arms. Suddenly he quickly sat up, watching the teacher. Seriously? He was being asked a question?! "Aw, come on? Don't I get new kid rights for at least a day?!" He glanced around before turning back to the teacher. "No? Dammit. Sorry, I don't know the answer." The teacher's attention was diverted, and Zane slid down his chair, grumbling "American school sucks."

Forever caught what the boy said and replied in a whisper, "Tell me about it.. I miss it back home." She ran her fingers through her hair and closed her sketchbook.

Clair noticed a girl glancing at her and wrinkling her nose, and Clair muttered silently under her breath, "*()$." Once she finished painting her nails, she put her polish back in her backpack, and then began to text her friends.

Blaze was getting pretty bored and sleepy, and fought to stay awake. He prayed first period would be over soon.

(Okay, I don't go to highschool due to the fact I'm a year young to go to it, so if I make a mistake, I hope you'll understand.)

Name: Angela Emerva

Personality: Angela is one of those popular type of girls when you meet her, she dresses skankish and is concerned over breaking a nail. But once you get to know her, she isn't a mean girl, but in order to keep popular spotlight - she isn't mean to people, but she ignores them. Angela is a dancer wannabe and loves to be in the spotlight. But she isn't very good. Angela passes of as nice to her friends, but can be very snappy when the slightest thing stressess her. This may cause others to dislike her.

Looks: Angela has strawberry blonde hair with an overgrown fringe that is brushed behind her ears to show her emerald eyes. It is usually seen up in a miserably failed ponytail that seems to somehow suit her. She is only a little bit taller than most kids her age. Her closet seems to have a lot of blue.

Classes: Math (1), History (1), Science (2), Language Arts (2), P.E (2). Study hall.

Crush: Angela's on the market.

Clubs/Sports: Cheerleading

Other: Meh.

Angela fiddled with her hair while she impatiently kicked her legs at her seat, she was raring for History 1 to be over.

"History is a weak subject..." Angela muttered under her breathe, glancing at the teacher now and then to pretend she was paying attention.

(omg Becca! Haven't seen you in like forever!! *glomps*)

(Jadeie, it's fine if you aren't in high school, just know it's like a regular school pretty much)

It took Zane a few moments to realise that someone was whispering to him, and he slouched to the side slightly. "So where are you from?" He asked, grinning slightly. "I'm from England, in case you haven't guessed already." He said, glancing around to check if anyone else could hear and was paying attention to their conversation.

Forever smiled when he said he was from England. "I'm from England also." she said, as she stopped trying to cover her heavy accent. "I moved here about two months ago."

Name: Lacole Rivers

Personality: Lacole is a very organized person, with her, everything has to be exactly as she found/left it. She doesn't have OCD or anything, as far as she knows. This is just the way she is. But she is a nice person when you get to know her.

Looks: Lacole is here because I can't be bothered with a description!

Classes: History 2, Calculus, Sience 2, Language Arts 2, P.E 1, Band

Crush: None

Clubs/Sports: Gymnastics (surprisingly, she's good at it, and it's the only sport she's good at)

Other: None right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back