ℋℹⓁⓁsƌⓐlⓔ Ⓗⓘgℎ ϩℂℌℴℴl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooc- just wanted to point out that I WILL post in this just not right now because my character isn't going to show up anywhere near on time.

Speaking of will, I should add Will to this. Extremely shy to the point of practically being mute xD

Name: Lydia McGee

Personality: Lydia is extremely studious, focusing a lot on her school work. She's fairly nice, if not a bit weird. She loves animals and biology, as well as reading classic literature and math. She plays the flute in the school band, and is your classic nerd. She really likes cute and cuddly things, as well as eccentric and weird objects and clothes. She has a unique sense of style, and doesn't really mind what other people think about her. It's hard to make her upset, although if she's passionate about a subject, she can argue for as long as she wants.

Looks: Lydia has long black hair that she usually keeps back with a headband or a ribbon. She is a small girl, only about 5'3", with fair skin and big green eyes. She wears glasses, because she's practically blind without them.

Classes(Six): Calculus, Honors Biology, Advanced History, English Literature, PE 1, and Band

Crush: Nobody yet.

Clubs/Sports: Speech and Debate

Other: Nah.

(Anyway, I'm back from my one month disappearance, and lol, I like how this RP hasn't really gotten too far since then. xD)

(I just poofed because A. I got grounded, and B. I had to study for algebra and history and all these other classes.)

Lacole walked into class, handing the teacher a note explaining why she was a bit late. She then took her seat and tried to concentrate on what they were learning about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back