ⓅⓇⓄⒿⒺⒸⓉ: ѺDYSSEY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How funny, I was planning on doing a character against the government, and I have no problems with playing a male... Let's see what I can do...

PROJECT NAME: Project Hydra

HUMAN ALIAS: Volos Clive (Volos is his first name, for clarification)

APPARENT AGE: 17

APPEARANCE: He is slightly above average height and has average weight for his size, a good six feet tall and 160 pounds. His hair is well kept and a deep blueish black, but it must be well kept for it is so long it goes down his back, stopping just above his butt. His eyes are an emerald green that show the true kindness in his heart, regardless of how cold he acts. He also likes to make his own jewelry and is often seen wearing a wide array of necklaces and bracelets made of beads of varying shade of blue and patterned swirls. He likes to remain well dressed while out and about, keeping his usual deep blue color scheme.

PERSONALITY: He is very calm and collected, though he often appears rather intimidating to others. He is often kind and generous and will often sell his jewelry at discounted prices or for free if someone can't afford some. But, he is a bit of a kleptomaniac, and will often pickpocket or steal anything that happens to catch his eye. Usually small trinkets and odd things.His high intelligence keeps him from getting caught.

SEXUALITY: Homosexual (because someone had to)

FOR OR AGAINST GOVERNMENT: Against, he felt too restricted working for the government, not to mention he isn't fond of fighting.

OTHER: He has his own apartment. He pays off most the rent by working at a bookstore, for he is less likely to steal things there and selling your own jewelry isn't that profitable.

Well, I was hoping we would have more applicants, is the issue.

Medusa, Sphynx, Minotaur are open

There is also a lack of males and against governments

Not to be creepy ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all x) Hm... I suck at playing males, sadly, so I was thinking of making a female Medusa against the government... if only I can work out what the power of 'spirit' means. Anyone?

Ah, I see. And here was me thinking for some reason it was mind reading x) Hm, I'm a little stuck... I really fancy taking the Medusa one, it's just the power thing. GAHHHHHH. *flails*

Apologies for being awkward. Feel free to kick me away.

Essentially, her powers involve contacting and using spirits/ghost/even daemons, she can also suck the life out of living things.

Tada! Hope I did good ^_^

PROJECT NAME: Project Medusa

HUMAN ALIAS: Melissa Carter

APPARENT AGE: 13

APPEARANCE: Melissa wasn't created to stand out - after all, if it's her summoned spirits and ghosts etc playing a part in battle, she needs to be able to stand back and keep command over them without being attacked herself. As a result Melissa has fairly boring dark brown hair going just past her shoulders, with a fringe that she can shake and cover her murky brown eyes with, like a security blanket. You could say everything about Melissa is average - she's of exactly average height for a 13 year old, and exactly average weight too, all to make her blend in more with the masses and not draw attention to herself. Interestingly, Melissa doesn't exactly enjoy this plainness, however, which is why she's thrilled at the fact her combat suit is highlighted in purple - if she could, she'd keep the suit and the glow on all day to make herself stand out, but she grudgingly accepts the fact that it wouldn't be a brilliant idea for her to do this. She does, however, usually wear the gloves, in order to prevent herself accidently sucking the life out of anything. And, in her own words, leaving a trail of dead leaves or whatever behind you as you absentmindedly trail your hand along a hedge isn't the best way to cut off a trail leading to you. For the rest of her clothing style, she tends to stick to a combination of jeans, trainers and plain t-shirts, although they're often covered up with a jacket or something similar.

PERSONALITY: Sticking with the 'do not draw attention to yourself' thing, Melissa is a very quiet girl. Not shy, not at all - she still has to communicate with people, after all, whether they be allies or targets. However, she won't ever be the conversation starter, and will simply sit there silent until she's pulled into a discussion or activity of some sort. When you get her talking, you'll find she's a pleasant enough girl, however she can be rather blunt sometimes, in an instictive attempt to drive people away from her. She'll often realise what's she's done or said, however, and apologise for her actions. A lot. After something like this, she'll often go off on a rant or a ramble, mostly to herself. Melissa does this 'talking to herself' thing during other moments as well, not just when she's alone. She'll often pass it off as 'talking to the spirits' or whatever, but really? She is actually just talking to herself, the one person she can't ever drive away. It seems like Melissa's not up to much, but when she's doing her spirit thing, she goes to a whole new level, being a commander and taking no prisoners. She can easily make strategic desicions in these moments and pull them off effectivly, co-operating with whoever or whatever she's summoned effectivly. Some of these aspects remain when she alone, such as the strategic planning, but it will generally take her a little longer to think things through before pulling them off.

SEXUALITY: Straight

FOR OR AGAINST GOVERNMENT: Against.

OTHER: You'd expect Melissa, being based on a priestess, to be rather religious - but she actually has no faith whatsoever, being brought up to believe in science and its power. She is rather fond of snakes though, though she hasn't managed to get a pet one yet (much to her dispointment), due to the fact that she has no 'base', as you may call it, and moves around all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoo! *happy dance* So I just go post it in the IC thread now, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back