█████║★ ADVENTURE TIME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have, all in perfect order as well.

I'm gonna play Finn btw, pretty sure I won't need a form. :p

Finn slowly chewed up the pieces of cereal that were left on his spoon in his mouth and he looked into the bowl. The cereal had made a little smiley face. Aww, wasn't that cute, almost didn't make him want to eat it anymore, but he had to. A hero needed his strength so he could protect the innocent. He just had to take one for the team now didn't he. Spoon in hand, Finn's spoon collected all the pieces of cereal left and transported them into his mouth. Delicious. Taking the bowl in his hand, he was about to drink it before he noticed Jake come down stairs. The lazy butt finally decided to get up huh? Laughing at his thought, Finn listened to Jake's dilemma intently.

"Haha, your nuts man. People don't turn into food, they're either born as it, or they get transformed by witches. But at that point they'd probably tell us they were witches..Then we'd slay those witches, and turn the person back before you can eat 'em."

"What does everyone know? People disappearing, is that it?" Marshall Lee hovered over to Bubba, trying his best to keep his temper on the down low. "Do you know where the source is?"

ooc; lucky, i've seen quite a few but not many. i wanna watch all the episodes so i can be up to date on the new ones.

"Well.. not exactly." Prince Gumball said, clasping his hands together. "I only noticed the problem this morning, people were missing but the opposite gender was present. They had no idea where their origins were except the fact they were home, home in the land of.. Ooo is it?" he turned to Marceline. "Is that where you come from?"

Finn reassured his friend as he stood up and struck a righteous pose. Sitting back down, Finn's hands grabbed his bowl yet again as he started to drink some milk before he could hear the door to the tree house. Someone or something was in the house! "Jake did you hear that? Sounds like someone's in the house." The young human replied in a hushed town. He wasn't going to be yelling, that would just set the person off and they would lose the element of surprise. Something broke into their home early in the morning like this, it only had to be Ice King. He was the only one who Finn could think of who would do such a thing. "Ice King, you big loser, come out and fight us!"

ooc; i'll play jake then! :)

Jake pursed his lips at his comrade's resonse and narrowed his eyes again, as if not fully convinced. "Naaaah I don't know man. Witches are full of tricky shiz and completely banaynay." He shoveled another spoonful of cereal into his mouth. "And food people are delicious! Even if they are just in my dreams. It's weird how I haven't eaten any candy people yet." He took another bite of cereal, the spoon hanging in his mouth at the thought of candy. Jake began to wonder what it be like if the tree house was made of candy. The trunk would probably be chocolate, along with all the furniture. It would weird if Finn's clothes ended up being made of candy then too. Jake scrunched up his nose. That would be candy he would never eat. His train of thought was interrupted by Finn asking him if he had heard something. "Huh?" he said, though with the spoon in his mouth it came out as "Hraugh?" He sat up straight in alarm, looking around for the source of the noise Finn was talking about.

"Come on you big fat jerk!" Finn shouted one last time, holding his fists up in a fighting stance, although looking ridiculous while wearing his pajamas still. Before you know it Ice King blasted the window open with his ice bolts, flew in and hovered above the two. "STOP!" he held his icy fists up to the adventurer and his companion, raising his eyebrows intently. "You guys won't believe this!" he smiled, and then giggled.

Suddenly Ice King came crashing through, offering up some gossip he knew about. It took him a moment to see him fully after the initial shock of him barging in. "AAAHHHH!" Jake yelled in shock, jumping up so that he was standing on his seat and pointed his spoon at him. "AAAAHH! AAAHH" he shouted again, shifting the direction the spoon was pointing between the Ice King and Finn. "Dude! He's gonna steal our cereal!"

princess_bubblegum_character.png

Princess Bubblegum - Candy Person - Princess of the Candy Kingdom

dde0ab869edb72f97ca7086fb91bf294598160dc66f498d469ba2ea9348e4f917349a673212f1513da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070958ea79986979b24e2d899c4d8167a03d.gif

"Yes. Land of Ooo. This explains it. I slept with by bass tonight, so that must mean I got teleported here with my bass. By the way, my name is Marceline. And-" Marceline stopped. If she was teleported here, then-

"Hey Fionna! -I think that's your name- That means Finn and Bonnibel are here in the land of Aaa! Gumball, could you please check your kingdom for a girl this tall, and has pink long hair, wearing a dress?" Then Marceline stared at Marshall Lee. "You can go with Pink if you want. We're going to her tree house to see if Finn and Jake are there. You do have a treehouse right? Finn does."

"We're going to my treehouse?" Fionna asked. "Sure. And who's Finn?"

Cake got longer to get ready for people to get on.

"Your gender swapped version. Now let's go!"

Cake streatched out and was on her way to Fionna, or Finn's, treehouse.

Marceline looked back as Cake left, and stuck her tongue out to Marshall.

Meanwhile, Princess Bubblegum was confused. She was in a palace just like hers, but in her room, there were boyish things, still pink, but more masculine.

"Where am I?" She said.

"I don't care about your lame stories Ice King!" Finn shouted, stepping forward. "Your cereal stealing days are OVER - HYA!" he jumped up and kicked the cold king in the beard. "Get out!" The Ice King clutched his beard and toppled over, grumbling in pain. "Remember when I held you guys captive and forced you guys to listen to my story?" he manged to say. "The characters.. well, only they aren't characters, they are real! From an alternate dimension! Isn't that cray cray?"

Marshall Lee stood there for a moment, glancing between each person with a confused look on his face. "This is lame." he mumbled, floating over to Bubba. "You're the scientist here Gummybutt, help me out."

"You tell him Finn!" Jake called after his friend, throwing the spoon at the Ice King. "You tell him how he's full of poo brain for trying to take our cereal tree house!" When he watched Finn kick the Ice King in the beard, he could only laugh. But, it soon stopped when the Ice King spoke about something that was very strange. "That's a funky story, brother."

Prince Gumball stood there and rubbed his chin in deep thought. "Alright." he answered, determination in his eyes. "Marshall, I'll explain on the way. Hop on Lord with me, let's go!" he mounted his trusty companion and waited for his friend to do so as well.

"What the heck man, stop breaking our windows! That's it, your so grou.." Finn angrily exclaimed before Ice King explained out the situation to them, first starting off with a question. Okay, so back when he kidnapped them and forced them to listen to that weird story of his about an alternate universe with Fionna and.. Fionna and Cake. Yeah, that sounded about right, it was all Ice King's fault! The butt! "You're the reason why everything is so jacked up!"

"Man, I planned on visiting you today and my bass is gone and all this suckish stuff is happening." Marshall Lee sighed, climbing onto Bubba's monochromicorn despite the fact he could get there himself. "Lay it on me, Bubba."

However, as the Ice King spoke, Jake's initial anger towards what he had done slowly began to fade. Yes, the memory was coming back to him now. Him and Finn had been frozen into a block of ice so the Ice King could read them his globbed up fan fiction. His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped upon remembering the story. Granted, Jake had barely listened to the story, and his head was in a block of ice which didn't help either, but he did remember bits of it here and there. Did all of them have another self in this dimension then? And were they all here now in Ooo like Fionna and Cake? It was all rather exciting. He turned to the Ice King again. "Did you do this Ice King?" he asked, pointing a finger in the whack job's direction. "Because if you did that is sooo messed up man!"

"Well I have a theory about it which is quite a lengthy, I could show you in more detail in my lab as that had all of the science books in it." he smiled at Marshall Lee. He was trying to be friendly because the vampire seemed to be friendly and as confused as he had been. Prince Gumball slowly started to think things through more. He was trying to think of how a tear between the dimensions had happened, it would have taken a lot of power to tear through them more power than any individuals in the land of Aaa except for one. "This is bad... real real bad...but I can't have the candy people knowing, they'll Flip Oooout! And everyone knows that candy people explode when they get scared!"

So the people that were swapped with their current genders obviously meant that if they were from an alternate universe, Finn was Fionna and Jake was Cake, where they lived in this very tree fort, thus forth he gave Fionna and Cake, the parallel version of the tree which was why they thought the tree was theirs! Coming to that conclusion, Finn shook his head a bit, thinking all of that up really messed up with his head. "Ice King you messed up old man! You created these monsters!"

"That's so nerdy man." Marshall Lee cackled a little, holding onto Bubba whilst flying throughout the air beyond the Kingdom hills and caves. "I do admit, it's kinda cool."

Jake's face was all screwy as the Ice King explained the situation to them, though he seemed to be just as clueless about everything that happening as they were. It took him a moment to realize his mouth was hanging open the whole time, and nearly touching the floor sue to his stretching ability. He quickly closed his gob, which only made his face grow even more screwy due to the dry taste in his mouth. He smacked his lips a couple times before returning his attention to the conversation at hand. He didn't like the idea of this Ice Queen floating around Ooo. Having the Ice King was creepy enough, and the thought of two of them made Jake shudder. If she was here, it would be disastrous if the two were to team up. The princesses, and princes if all their opposites were here, wouldn't ever be safe. Jake shuddered at the thought. Why did they have to be such creepers? "You better fix it, you better fix it before you get GROUNDED again!"

The prince started hyperventilating as he thought deeper and deeper. He needed to talk to someone, Marshall was his best option, at least until he found Princess Bubblebutt, or whatever her name was. Marshall Lee wouldn't understand if he was anything like Marceline but he should know about the people and he's know the consequences if something like this ever got out. "Marshall, I need to talk to you in my lab urgently.." He just hoped he wasn't still confused by the multi-dimension issue as he would probably not co-operate as well.

"But wait, if that's all true. Then where is the Ice Queen?" Finn asked slowly starting to let down his guard. "And.. Fionna and Cake and.. the opposite of Marceline and PB!" He couldn't focus on fighting right now, he needed to concentrate on learning this junk, and he didn't consider himself that much of a good learner. Especially when it came to the science-y stuff, that was PB's forte. "What do we even do?"

Marshall Lee was surprised, this was the first ever time the Prince of the Candy Kingdom actually asked for his assistance. Alone. "Yeah man.. alright." he softly said, a surprised look edging his features. He stopped for a moment to think, and pressed a finger to his temple. "..Fionna defeated the Lich.. right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake was snapped back to attention when he Finn mentioned a PB and Marceline. He let out a long gasp, throwing his arms up into the air. "Oh my glob!" he shouted in realization. "Lady!" He turned to Finn, pulling him down to his height. "We need to go make sure Lady is okay! What if one of these Aaa freaks is messing with her!" He let go of his comrade, falling to his knees at the horrible thought. "Oh the humanity!" he cried. He stopped mid- crisis, and gave the two a leering look. "If anything happens to Lady, I'm holding you two indirectly responsible for her misfortune!" It may not be completely justified, but when is it ever when it involves someone you care about? He stood up then, filled with a new determination to get out of this mess. No doubt there was a person or two in particular Finn wanted to find and make sure were okay too.

Once they arrived and flew directly into Prince Gumball's room, he took a step off Lord and placed both feet onto the ground. Dusting off his shirt, he turned to Marshall. "Ah, yes, she did." he answered. "With the scarf I made her."

"No sillies, I didn't create them. They already existed, what part of alternate universe don't you understand?" The Ice King began to rummage through Finn and Jake's stuff, to the point where they didn't even notice or otherwise, care. Okay, so Ice Queen would be appearing in the Ice Kingdom, that seemed a lot less hectic and maybe they could get information from her, she HAD to be more reliable than Ice King right? Jake always told him that when it came to information, ladies were the best to get it from. And he figured that the old wizard lady would be able to better explain the current situation they were placed in, perfect. "Bingo!" Finn exclaimed.

When landing, Marshall Lee let go of his friend and gently floated off the monochromicorn. "So, he's gone, for good?" he added, turning onto his back and crossing his legs. He snickered at the sweater part, something he normally teased Bubba about. The Prince of the Candy Kingdom could bake and knit. "You're such a girl."

Jake kept his eyes glued onto Finn, his worry for his rainicorn girlfriend growing large for every second that ticked by. He twiddled his fingers and finally turned his attention to the Ice King, who was rummaging through their belongings. "Hey old man, stop being a creep, get outta there!" he stretched super long, and slapped the thing he had in his hand. "Bad Ice King!" he scolded, and returned to his normal self. When Finn claimed victory with his plan, he hobbled over, interested. "What'cha thinkin brother?"

Prince Gumball drifted into deep thought again, darting his eyes across the room while doing so. He suddenly figured it out, avoiding Marshall's question altogether. "Shut up." he frowned, beginning to turn red. He was correct, in a way. "Well uh.." he stopped, beginning to get his thought train back on the rails. "Okay what I'm going to tell you is going to sound preposterous but you have to trust me and believe what I'm saying, can you do that Marshall?"

You can play Ice Queen, Motuba. Doesn't have to be permanent, just until we get to another scene.

Finn grabbed Jake by the shoulders and brought him in close, his eyes gleaming brightly as he was proud of himself for acknowledging such a wonderful plan. "Alright, we have to go visit the Ice Queen." he quickly said, going across the room and gathering his backpack and hat, pulling his adventuring clothes on as well and making sure to get his sword too. "If this stupid lame-o doesn't have the answers, I'm sure that old lady will! If she's the one doing this we'll take her down, you and me!" he shouted near the end, just showing how excited he was for being a hero, once more. Finn turned around last minute, and held his sword against the Ice King's beard. "Ice King, you stay out of this unless you know what's good for you!"

Marshall Lee smiled and laughed to himself like usual, floating over to Bubba's bed now and laying down on it comfortably. He managed to lay flat on his stomach with his elbows propped up and his chin resting on his palms. "I'll believe whatever you say Bubba, I may not understand it, but I'll try."

ooc; alrighty then, sweet!

The Ice Queen arrived at the treehouse and looked into the window, hearing gossip about the new arrivals. It took her awhile to realise that the window was broken but not only that it took her a while to process the inhabitants of the treehouse. There was a human, a boy, who strangely looked like Fionna and what looked like a dog and a wizard. She gasped as she realised there was another ice being but this one was male and extremely unattractive. It seemed as though the man was the complete opposite of her. He had a friendly demeanour and was actually talking to the adventurers. She floated there slightly shocked for a while and then for some reason a massive surge of rage appeared from no-where. She screamed into the window "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" but that didn't do it for her, the more she was observing the surroundings the more confused she got and that made her even more angry. She threw her hand infront of her and cast a frost spell that fired a blizzard into the room.

The Prince inhaled deeply and looked up at Marshall Lee. "What we are facing is a force stronger than any of us have ever fought, even Fionna. In short what has happened is that our two worlds are parallel dimensions. This means that they are in fact the same shape and almost everything in it is the same except for the genders of the people. This in turn effects certain parts of the world." Prince Gumball realized he was rambling on quite a bit and took another breath. "Now that isn't what I'm panicking about though. If everything we do is and or was similar, you know how Fionna defeated the Lich? Well, Finn defeated it the exact same way, the only difference being was their Lich is male. I still feel her Marshall, she's not dead. People are vanishing and are now getting sucked in and out of a portal, a portal that the Lich herself created. If she did that it means she is back to full power and it is going to take a lot to defeat her. What I propose is that we do not tell anyone what's going on because as you might be aware candy people explode when frightened." he breathed, taking one last breath again. "I propose that we all have a vacation at the beach until we figure what is happening and how to deal with this, I am also inviting the candy people to come with us so they don't fret or fear about the new people. This way we get to know one another and give us that power, love and friendship that we all need to defeat the Lich's once and for all."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back