█████║★ ADVENTURE TIME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have you know I'm an Ice King and she is an Ice Queen. Ice, ya'know, cold? Brr? Freezing?" Ice King explained while he got up off the ground and backed away from Finn's sword. "If I know myself better than anymore I know my gender-swapped version better than anyone else. But.. she might not be like me. Or like me.. even." He was interrupted by the screams of the Ice Queen. Why was she screaming, if she was his counterpart wouldn't she know as well? Maybe she forgot or something, the Ice King concluded. When the woman decided to blast the room with freezing snowy winds, The King countered with the same spell. It could be a stalemate, however Ice King was sure he had the advantage for Finn and Jake would surely feel the urge to beat down the Queen. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! This isn't how you battle your enemies, you have to have some sort of conversation before the battle starts!"

Marshall Lee felt slightly dislodged from where he usually belongs in society while listening; he lifted his eyebrows and moved his hands up to place on his hips defensively, squaring himself up onto his knees. While listening and thinking, he noticed his female counterpart didn't seem willing to respect his status of king at all, simply because he comes from a different dimension. It seemed like everyone was completely rude and impertinent towards each other. He's used to respect and recognition, right here he's practically a nobody – and that didn't settle well for him. Getting most of what he could from his gum friend, he smile and nodded, agreeing completely with everything. "You are what smart nerd." he snorted. "I like that."

dde0ab869edb72f97ca7086fb91bf294598160dc66f498d469ba2ea9348e4f917349a673212f1513da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070958ea79986979b24e2d899c4d8167a03d.gif

((For now on, if three or more characters are together, I'll post their color as blue. If a character is alone, I'll keep them by their original color coding))

-------Fionna, Cake and Marceline ended up at Fionna's treehouse. "This unsurprisingly looks exactly like Finn's treehouse," Marceline said, staring at the features. "Let's go!" Cake screamed. Marceline and Fionna both ran towards the treehouse, while Cake stretched towards the top window. Hey! My name is Fionna. I heard a lot about you from Marceline. Apparently, I'm your female version. Nice to meet you," Fionna said, now only a few feet away from Finn, Marceline at her side. As for Marceline, she ran up to hug Finn, which was really abnormal. "Finally! Someone who is from Ooo. Oh, and there's Ice King. And Jake." Cake was already conversing with Jake, asking about the Land of Ooo. Fionna stared at the Ice King. Her personality totally changed. "You're the male version of the Ice Queen! Get away from me! If you're anything like the Ice Queen, you're a rude, selfish little brat!" Marceline now let go of Finn, appalled by this human, who she thought was a good little girl, just proved how much she despised the Ice King. Marceline now knew what was similar between the two. Not only appearance, but personality.

-------Bonnibel stared at the masculine items. She stared out the window. There were a few people who were vanishing, while the rest were exploding from fear. She saw a lollipop boy, the same build as Lollipop Girl, vanishing, before Lollipop Girl suddenly appeared in the same place where Lollipop Boy vanished. With Princess Bubblegum's quick wits, she realized the situation. People of the Land of Ooo vanished into the Land of Aaa, and the people of Aaa were vanishing to Ooo. She heard some people outside her room talking about the same situation. She opened the door, and found a bubblegum boy, about her height, in armor, and a vampire, that reminded her of Marceline. "Who are you? Do you know where Marceline or Finn are? And where am I?"

The queen was horrified when her spell was blocked so easily, usually the people in the land of Aaa had to make dramatic dodge movements and leaps to get out of the way of her ice blast. She inhaled and exhaled deeply as she tried to calm herself down, normally she would be all actions louder than words but things were becoming stranger and !"stranger as time went on. It was then when she finally managed to clear her mind she realized what was going on. "Who are you, and what's happening!"

Jake screeched loudly and ducked underneath a table, screaming. "WHAT THE NUTS!"

Prince Gumball smiled when the vampire managed to understand what he said. "We need to tell everyone urgently!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back