COCONUTS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's weird. I think last I checked was when I posted to make sure this didn't die, and then the next time.. There you were :)

Boy, have I got something to tell you… I'm going on a date!

Christien had to admit he didn't really remember much of the French class or any of the people in it. At first, he'd been so preoccupied with nerves, and then had only just managed to keep his mind focussed on the lesson at hand with Elaina sat there in the room but not being able to even say hello to her. He laughed in agreement, "I suppose we were a bit concerned with your broken wrist and just surviving on there." He pulled her close into his side as they crossed the campus, the old buildings casting long shadows across the college green in the fading evening light. "It really is gorgeous, I can see why you wanted to come here," he commented. He chuckled then, smiling warmly down at her, "Well, I guess we'll see how good my teaching is then, won't we. I hope I know a thing or two about speaking French." He appreciated that she was so willing to consider France as a home for them. Honestly, he had no idea where they would be in a few years time, but that was what it made it so exciting. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see then." They seemed to have arrived at her dorm building. "Still, the flight was terrible and I only just got here so let's not worry about where we're going to be in five years."

"That requires a certain amount of talent in itself, you know. Some people are born to play music, some to write bestselling books, and some look exceptionally gorgeous all of the time, even on camera. I think you have to know a lot about yourself with what you do; I wouldn't have a clue what to do with myself. And don't tell me you're not dedicated, what with watching what you eat and working out. And I bet people in the industry give you a really hard time." Caden wanted her to see that he understood that there was more to her job than most people believed, and that he didn't think any less of her because of what she did. Quite the opposite, in fact; it wasn't something he could imagine himself doing. It amazed him that in spite of it all, she also had remained so grounded. He set his drink on the counter so as to place a hand in the small of her back, pulling her close to return her kiss. A few of the other guys from the band made mocking noises from across the bar but he barely noticed, and cared even less. "Sorry about them," he murmured, pulling away a couple of centimetres, "jealous, I think," before going back in again.

I was lying in bed doing literally nothing and I had like a realization that I could post haha.

A date date?! With who? That's so exciting! :)

Elaina cringed and glanced down at her arm, still remembering the horrid pulsing pain and constant stinging she endured throughout those harsh weeks. At some points their whole island horror didn't seem real - more like a movie she could recall watching about somebody else's life. But other times she relived the moments over and over again until the senses seemed real. Even now, although the incident was much in the past at this point, Elaina found herself waking up, drenched in cold sweat and unable to catch a breath. She'd also hidden this from Victoria and her parents in hopes that the terrors would simply go away, yet they continued and continued. Zoning back into conversion, she nodded along with what Christien was saying, noticing that the campus landscape was rather beautiful this time of year. "I agree, yes, let's enjoy this now and worry about the other things later." As Elaina had dozed off mentally, the pair had maintained a good pace and arrived at her dorm room rather quickly. She led Christian upstairs, fiddling a bit when she thought she'd misplaced her key. Elaina and Victoria's dorm was at the top of the three stories - which was positive in the sense that they didn't have any noise from above but remained a bit of an exhausted due to the flights of stairs since the elevator was currently out of service. "Well here we are," she opened the door to her dorm - which was considerably large and as nicely decorated as a college dorm could be. Princeton was an Ivy League school which meant that they had money to blow on luxuries that other colleges did not, like dorm size and quality. "Victoria and I spent practically a week on color coding and arranging the furniture," Elaina laughed and gestured to the right side of the room. "This is my side, technically, though Victoria and I really don't maintain our space boundaries really well. Some nights I'll come in and she'll be asleep in my bed." Four clear windows lit up the room naturally and helped establish a warm feeling, contrary to the cold, awkward feeling that other college dorms had. "So, how do you like it?"

Audrina would admit that despite some people's predisposed ideas of modeling, it was hard and exhausting work. Merely knowing which angles to work with and which ones to not were difficult and took time and practice. "Lots of people just don't understand the level of commitment that some models have. They think all we do is put on clothes and smile into a camera once a week." She was thrilled that Caden understood and appreciated what she did and didn't just think of her as 'one of a thousand pretty faces' - as her last boyfriend put it. A flush crept itself onto Audrina's cheeks when she heard Caden's bandmates making noises from across the way. She wasn't normally one for public affection, as she'd been trained to always look prim and proper, but with Caden she found herself not being able to resist. When the two finally pulled apart, Audrina was left with a spinning head and childish grin. She wasn't positive whether it was the kiss or the alcohol but she just felt good. She downed the last of her drink and gave Caden a sly smirk. "I do think I'm a bit drunk." She said before bursting into giggles.

Always the best time :)

No, the other kind of date… Of course a date date, silly! He's a guy from my Taekwondo class. I've known him for years but it's one of those funny situations where you've known someone but you hardly ever get to talk to them. So last week was the presentation evening for those of us getting our new black belts and at the part afterwards he just came and chatted to me for a really long time. I didn't really think anything of it but we got talking some more this week and then he asked me if I'd like to go out somewhere with him. I also thought he was about 25 or something but it turns out he's not so it's alright xD I can't really believe it though.

Christien could tell from her slightly pained expression that what had happened to them was still not sitting well with Elaina, just as it didn't with him, and he didn't push her to talk about it. Frankly, the few passing words they'd given it were enough for quite some time, he felt. The night terrors she had, though, were something that hadn't really happened since they'd gotten away from that island, probably because they'd been together, but the knowledge would have bothered him a great deal if she'd mentioned it to him in a phone call, which is perhaps why she hadn't. As they arrived at her dorm, he was pleasantly surprised by how nice it was. "It's really great," he replied, "you guys did a good job. Maybe I should get you to come and sort my little place out before everything's in. Although, I'm sure you're both already busy enough." He attended an excellent university in France, but the accommodation had been slightly lacking in similar standards to that of the education itself. It had meant earlier starts, but it had been much more pleasant for him to live at home and spend a little bit more time commuting in the mornings. Last year, he'd been in California and fortunate enough to be at Stanford of all places, and so by now he was thoroughly impressed with his experiences at American colleges. He pulled her close to him and said, "I could get used to being here quite a lot, I'll say that much." He buried his face in her hair and for the first time that day since he'd laid eyes on her, he felt himself filling up with the emotion of being away from her for so long. "God, I've missed you.

"Well, you don't strike me as the kind of person who would be content with her career if it were truly that simple. I can see you working hard for whatever it is that you want from your life." Caden was once again taken by surprise that she had, once again, reached the bottom of her drink before he did. Although, as she'd pointed out, the effects were beginning to show. "And are we content with this level of drunkenness or are you joining me for another? Don't feel obliged, I've got to catch up with you eventually," he chuckled, winking at her. It wouldn't be long until he did, to be perfectly honest. He didn't drink particularly frequently anymore, and he could already feel the warmth of the liquor loosening his limbs a little bit. "Just don't encourage me too much, I've still got to remember where I live after this," he laughed.

First off, you're a black belt?! Holy…okay that's the coolest thing ever. I can barely walk in a straightt line let alone kick someone's butt. How old is he? And omfg I'm so proud and excited for you omg tell me how it goes okay i want all of the details alright? Where are y'all going??

"It was mostly Victoria, I'll admit," Elaina told him with a smile - looking around again and noticing that they did really do a stellar job. The first weeks of college had been so intensely busy that even when they'd accomplished the decorating, she never really had time to appreciate it. Elaina was thankful that her French class fell on her rare free day, as most days she had either many classes or just immensely long and torturous ones. "Maybe I can get her to help with your place! I'm sure she'd like a nice distraction from her studies." Elaina pressed her cheek against Christien's chest when he pulled her close, almost sighing from the utter contentment of being close to him once again. His familiar body warmth made her realize how cold she'd been in his absence - that kind of dense, bone-chilling cold that emphasized a person's loneliness. "I've missed you too…so, so much." Alone, she'd been able to bundle all of her emotions together and push them mercilessly to some dark corner of her mind but now she was having trouble controlling herself. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked up at him, still in shock that he was here, standing right in front of her.

"Bartender, another please. Merci beaucoup monsieur." Audrina decided that she was, in fact, not content with her level of drunkenness. Although she felt her control slipping a bit and her limbs grow a tad heavier, she felt her cares drift away a little and all that made up for the fact that she shouldn't have probably consumed much more alcohol. As far as she could remember, she didn't have any work in the morning and that was enough to encourage her. She did, though, remind herself to place a reasonable limit - Caden having to take care of her intoxicated self would not be ideal in the least. She took a swig of her new bottle after placing the price and a tip down for the bartender then raised an eyebrow at her date. "I do believe it's your turn."

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I didn't realise you didn't know! Just last month I passed my Second Degree black belt. He just turned 21 on Wednesday. We're thinking either dinner or a movie, although I have a feeling that if it's a movie I'll get dragged to The Hobbit, which I'm uncertain about.

"Well, you can tell her she'll be well looked after with cups of coffee and lunch if you and her want to come and help," Christien replied. "I'd really appreciate it when she has some time. Let's just make sure we're well acquainted first, of course," he added with a chuckle. Holding her, he inhaled, taking in the familiar smell and softness of her hair and her skin which he'd longed to sense after so many months. So many months that these things had begun to fade from her memory, the thing staying him the most being the sound of her voice from their frequent phone calls. He smiled at her and used his thumb to wipe away a few of her stray tears. "I'm here now. And I'm not going away for a long time." It wasn't going to be like last time- they couldn't possibly spend every moment of every day together as they had before- but in some ways he was looking forward to being able to make the most of the time they did have with each other. Really, it was just wonderful to be there. He sat down on the edge of her bed, pulling her onto his lap, pressing his lips to hers.

"Oh, alright. If you insist, then," Caden laughed, his tone making it quite clear he certainly didn't see it as the hardship his words he'd said implied. "Santé," he said, tilting the bottle toward her before having a sizeable gulp from it. "That hits the spot. Though I see you're becoming a bad influence on me, and we're only two-- two and a half drinks in." He leaned in a little towards her ear and murmured. "It's kinda hot though." He looked out across the room, taking a few more sips, spotting a few people congregated where the music was obviously louder and asked her, "So, how many more is it going to take before you dance with me? I was a little busy earlier actually making the music."

Okay, so you can now officially kick my butt. Haha and why are you skeptical about the Hobbit? I heard it's really good!

"Ah, yes, of course. Whenever she's not sleeping or in class, we'll have to arrange a little get together." Like Christien, Elaina was taking her time re-memorizing all of the minuscule details about his body; the way his chest moved up and down as he breathed, the way he smelled, and the look in his eyes when he was gazing down at her. She placed a hand in his hair while they kissed, running her fingers down to his cheek then settling on his jaw. Their lips moved so well together that you'd think the two hadn't been separated at all. "God, I've missed this." She exhaled, slowly planting small butterfly kisses down his neck.

Audrina flushed when Caden's lips were against her ear - the alcohol and the blush making her face feel extremely hot. She glanced out towards where Caden had been looking, seeing the group of people - mostly couples - dancing to the beat of the music; though some of their moves could simply not be classified as dancing in anyway. She took a moment to fully drink what was left in her third bottle before grabbing his hand. "I suppose you deserve at least one dance after the performance you gave tonight."

I could, but I wouldn't (; I've never seen a Lord of the Rings movie and for some reason even though I love fantasy it's never appealed to me. Still, I'll go if he asks because he's been really sweet these past couple of days. I've been ill and I was talking about wanting a good cup of coffee, so he offered to drive to my town to buy me one from the coffee shop there and bring it to me, so I think the Hobbit would be a fair compromise :)

Christien leaned his head back, exposing his neck to her fully, relishing its sensitivity to her kisses. "Almost as much as I have I'm sure," he breathed in reply, his hand running the length of her back, pressing her front against his own. Soon he'd forget about trying to speak English, it would be too much to think about, and honestly forget about everything else except her. He buried his nose in the hollow between her neck and shoulder. "I just hope I remember what I'm supposed to be doing," he murmured against her skin with a chuckle, searching out for a sweet spot with his lips.

Caden had, for the first time, finished his drink before her, and he could really feel it begin to take a hold of him- a gentle one for now, albeit-, but enough that he was aware that, had he been playing a show later rather than before now, he certainly wouldn't have been able to play guitar particularly well anymore. He did, however, possess enough control to follow her to where the music was much more audible over the noise of the bar. The music, supplied by a jukebox, was certainly eclectic. On the queue for the next few songs, he could see a few contemporary, upbeat songs, but for now it was a slow, relaxed jazz piece, which he sang along to as he took her into some sort of a hold and swayed with her. He smiled and said, "I don't mind a girl who can dance, either. Looks like I'm a pretty lucky guy."

The Lord of the Rings trilogy is like my favorite movies ever! They're just so classic! And that's sooooooo nice, omg, how cute is he??

Elaina mewled softly when Christien's lips found a sensitive spot and gripped his hair a bit tighter. Experiencing it all again, she realized how much she missed this part of the relationship. The two of them together always had passion, nothing was ever dull, and the distance made their reunion so emotional. "I think you're doing pretty well," Elaina laughed, her mouth still against his neck.

By now, Audrina's vision was blurred enough that the lights out on the semi-designated dance floor bled together and created one bright light. She hadn't felt this good and relaxed in a long time. She let her cheek rest against his chest as they swayed, letting him lead her because frankly, she wasn't sure she could keep in a steady circle with the light feeling embedded in her head. "I don't really think I can dance but I have some sort of rhythm, I'll admit."

That's what most people say. Although my idea of a great classic goes somewhere more along the lines of Dirty Dancing or something like that :) I know, right? He is really sweet, and we still haven't spent that much time together, so I can't wait to see what he's like a little later on, provided it goes well anyway. Anyone in your life at all?

"Well, you always make it very easy for me," Christien murmured in reply, smirking a little against her skin as he found the spot he'd been searching for, and kissing at it a little more roughly than before. He meanwhile let his hands wander a little until he found a hemline, pulling at it a little teasingly before slipping off her shirt. He moved his head away slightly to look at- or admire, rather,- her and said, "I think I might have the wrong girl here. I would have remembered if she was this gorgeous before. We'd better hurry up before she gets back." It didn't seem possible that even his memory of her, in which he of course viewed her as beauty personified and epitomised, didn't come close to the way she looked before him then.

"And that's all you need to dance, I can promise you," Caden told her, enjoying the proximity. She certainly still looked a little further along the drunk scale than he did, and so he lifter her onto his feet to make her life as easy as possible. "Just like that, even when you've had a little to drink, you're dancing," he assured her with a gentle chuckle. With the change of tempo in the following song, a little more dexterity was required, but frankly compared to some of the others out on the theoretical dancefloor were doing, they still looked alright out there. Evenings like this reminded Caden how easy it was to have a great time doing the simplest things; Audrina had taught him this during her stay here even if it hadn't really been her intention. They'd had dinner and breakfast, gone out for walks, watched movies, had a drink together, danced, talked a lot, and it had all been absolutely perfect - the most fun he could remember having in ages. He thought of this as they moved together, and he told her, "You're really special. I hope you know that. This week has been one of the best of my life."

I've never seen Dirty Dancing! Haha although I've heard about the lift part or something? When is this happening, again? And ehh, not really. I've decided that I'm too picky because even when I decide to like someone like my brain goes into defense mode and picks out things I don't like about them and ruins everything.

Elaina let out a muffled groan when Christien played it a bit rougher with her sensitive spot, lifting up her arms and helping him get off her shirt. "You know what, we can take it as slow as we need - she can just wait outside 'till we're done." She giggled, biting her lower lip and adjusting herself so that she was straddling his waist. Making sure that they were in a perfect position, she leaned forward, urging him on his back. Fed up with the clothes remaining as a barrier between them, she began to lift his shirt up - kissing his abdomen inch by inch.

"Well, good, because I don't think I can do much more." Audrina told him with a smile, glancing down at their feet and readjusting her own so that they stayed on. When the change of pace came around, she wrapped her arms around his neck and got a bit closer - which seemed fitting for the loud pulses of music. Although her room was spinning a bit more than she'd like, she somehow was able to match up their hip rhythms and not completely look like a fool. "I've had a lot of fun too, Caden." Audrina told him, reflecting on their time together as well. She was far away from her home country yet didn't feel out of place at all in Caden's world. "It's going to be hard going back to France without you."

Okay, now that is a sin if ever not watching a movie was one!!! Yeah, the lift at the end when they're dancing. It's a super-difficult and dangerous lift. But it's so much more than just that final dance routine. The whole movie is just so amazing. And Patrick Swayze was GORGEOUS. I'm not sure, really. It was going to be this weekend but it's going to be tough to fit it in, so it might have to wait until after Christmas. Ah, I understand. I do that, too. I think it's maybe a little nervousness that causes that, like you're worried about the first one because you really should know what you're doing by now but you don't and you don't want to tell them that so you back out of it.

"I guess I won't want her back after this so even if she does kill me for it, it doesn't matter," Christien mused playfully, chuckling as he let her push him down. He ran his hands down her back, slowly savouring the touch of her skin before he reached the waistband of her pants, and set to work with getting those off, as well. His back arched slightly as a reaction to her kisses, which he allowed to continue for a bit before rolling over. "That's enough of that, I think," he murmured, his lips against her ear.

"And it's going to be hard to watch you go without me," Caden agreed as he continued to lead her in time with the music for a few more songs. He didn't particularly like to think about what he'd do when she had to go home, which was something they'd have to deal with fairly soon, as well. He knew it wasn't going to get any easier as time went on, either; at least now it was just the start of things, but in the future he could see himself falling for her in a way that would have him pining for her when she was not there. "At least you're not too far away. I'll be over soon, I'm sure. And then it'll be my turn to be shown around a little bit. I've been plenty of times, but I'm sure you'll be able to take me to places I don't even know exist." He could feel his body begin to protest against carrying on dancing, and so at the end of the song, he lifted her off his feet and led her by the hand back to where they'd been before. "I am most definitely a little bit on the tipsy side," he announced, looking at the bar but coming to the conclusion he didn't really fancy another one. Although, he was reluctant to stop drinking because it was usually the sign to go home, and he wasn't eager to cut the evening short, either.

Is it really dangerous? I mean...I know all lifts are dangerous but it doesn't look too complicated if the guy is strong - but what do I know about dance anyways. I really want to see it but I have this trouble watching older movies, like without the quality of now-a-days I get bored or distracted. I literally can't remember this so did you ever end up going on another date with that guy?

"You like when I'm on top, don't lie." Elaina grinned up at him, pausing a bit in order to gaze into his eyes and run her thumb slowly against his cheek, cherishing that this wasn't just another muffled voice over the phone - that Christien was really here with her. "Don't ever leave me again," she whimpered, pressing her forehead against the crook of his neck, her fingers becoming entangled in his hair. "I don't think I could stand another day without you." It was incredibly cheesy but Elaina had to say it, she had to make Christien know just how much he meant to her. It wasn't that she wanted him in her life anymore, it was that she needed him. He was the equivalent of oxygen in her lungs and blood in her heart. In his absence she had grown lost and empty.

"Yes, and I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we reach it. You could even stay with me if you'd like, the next time you visit." Audrina said, adding in the last part quietly and hesitantly unsure of how Caden would take her offer. She liked Caden...a lot. Yet, she didn't know the surety of his feelings towards her, especially after she'd seen his numerous and pining fans - realizing that he could have any number of them that he chose. It wasn't that she was insecure about her self worth, she was simply bitterly afraid of being hurt, which made her overly cautious although -like her mother always used to tell her - there was no such thing when it came to men. Her body began to protest as well - more specifically her vision began to rebel against the constant movmeent - and allowed Caden to lead her back to their previous sport. Audrina was quite sure one more drink would lead to some sort of embarrassing drunken sprawl so she opted out of another helping. Her lugs suddenly felt a bit wobbly and she had to lean forward into Caden to stabilize herself. She certainly wasn't unaware of her surroundings or unable to make smart decisions, her body simply wouldn't cooperate as much as she'd have liked it to because of the alcohol Audrina made a mental note not to drink as much after long periods of having none and apologized to Caden for her using him for balance though made no move to move away.

It's all about faith and strength really. The girl has to trust her partner completely so that she doesn't fall short or she's limp and is in the wrong position with her arms and legs and the guy has to have amazing arm and core strength to be able to pick her up considering she's jumped at him so there's a lot of downward foe. I'd say it's more hard than it is dangerous, really- at least, as long as you're with someone who knows what they're doing! And here's me talking like I've actually done one when I haven't xD Really? I love watching old movies! You mean you wouldn't sit through Breakfast At Tiffany's because of the picture quality?

I did. He's actually coming over tonight, too :) I still get so nervous but he's really sweet about it. He seems pretty serious about me but at the same time we both know school is my priority and that I may be going away next year, so we're just living for the moment and seeing how it goes :)

Christien chuckled a bit, considered her point, and decided to roll over onto his back again. "Mmm, I think you're right, actually." The strength of the words that came from her mouth accompanied with her loving and frankly borderline desperate expression struck him to the bone, and he enveloped her completely in his arms. Yes, it had been the hardest thing he'd ever done in his whole life, but he'd had no idea that being away from each other had been quite this tough on her and that she must have put on such a brave face through all the phone calls and even this afternoon up until now. He tilted her head up to look at him and he told her, "I'll make some phone calls tomorrow, and see if I can stay for the rest of the year and finish my degree from here, okay?" He kissed her, then leaned his forehead against hers. "Anywhere you go from now on, I'll be there with you. I promise."

Audrina's sudden shyness puzzled Caden slightly before he realised its source. "Perhaps I've just been avoiding coming across too forward because I don't think you realise… I've never liked somebody when it's so early as much as I like you. You've already got one hand holding onto my heart and I really don't want you to let go of it." He took both of her hands and squeezed him tightly, hoping now that he wasn't the one who'd said too much. "I'd love nothing more than to stay with you." He could see that the alcohol was beginning to have an adverse effect on her, and so he said, "I think we ought to get you back now," although not before making the most of the closeness and giving her a kiss and telling her he didn't mind at all in the face of her apologies. He waved to the other guys from the band, who were themselves flirting with a group of girls at the bar, and lead Audrina outside very slowly. The fresh air would do her some good anyway, he thought to himself. There was no chance that he was letting her make her own way to her hotel, and so he asked her, "What's the name of your hotel?" so that he could escort her in the taxi and until she got to her room. At that time of night, the roads were quiet and they made it back in about 15 minutes. He took her to her door. "Give me a call when you wake up and let me know how you're feeling," he said, brushing a few strands of hair from her face. "And let me know if you need anything, okay?"

Well now I want to try it! Now I've just gotta find myself a hulking yet graceful dance partner who has the muscles to pick me up. Haha, and well…it'd be hard at first! I'm sure I'd get used to it but in the beginning I'lll probably be dying. I'll try and watch Dirty Dancing and fill you in on how much I liked it. :)

HE IS?! THAT IS SO CUTE! WHAT'S HIS NAME, WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE, HOW OLD IS HE, HAVE YOU GUYS KISSED? And it's good he knows that too, but where might you be going next year? America? (;

Elaina kissed his jaw line as he held her, snuggling deeper into his arms while her legs wrapped around his waist. She had to admit, she didn't very much like being so dependent on Christien emotionally. She was never the type of girl to want to have to be around her boyfriend all of the time because that role seemed weak to her. But, considering that they weren't just dating - that they'd survived a terrorizing situation together, it might not just be because she loved him that she needed him. She refused to question that now because he was here, right in front of her and she wouldn't waste that. "Don't do that for me," she told him, pulling away a few inches so she could look him in the eyes to show she was sincere, "I don't want you finish your degree here for me. If there's something better, a better option somewhere else I want you to take that."

Audrina was beyond overjoyed with what Caden was confessing to her and a pleasant warmth flushed throughout her face that wasn't from the alcohol. "It's official then," she beamed, "you'll be staying with me the next time you visit. Just make sure you give me a heads up before hand so I can make the place guy appropriate." She laughed before returning his kiss and telling him the name of her hotel - which admittedly took her a minute to remember because in her mind the name was a bit fuzzy. "I hope my lack of tolerance didn't ruin your night," she told him with an embarrassed smile, "Your performance was absolutely amazing, thank you for taking me." With one hand placed on his chest to steady herself, she leaned forward to give him the last kiss of the evening. "I'll let you know if I need anything, I promise."

It's funny, it's a totally ridiculous dream because it requires becoming a celebrity but one day I'd love to go on Strictly Come Dancing/Dancing With The Stars. It would be incredible. Dirty Dancing is so worth the lack of picture quality. It's one of the best movies in the world ever <3

His name's Sam, he's tall, dark, a little stubbly and he's 21. And yes, we've kissed. A lot. You should definitely try it, it's really fun :3

Well, I was actually thinking of coming to America next/this year for my gap year! But now it'll be the year after instead because in Art degrees you do a one year foundation diploma before your degree. So I'm going to that, then take a year out. Anyways, it's very likely I'll be in London next year so it's a bit of a distance for us. But right now we're having fun and that's what matters.

Christien ran his fingers through her blonde hair gently, absently, as he held her close against him. He looked up at her and considered what solution there could be for them. He smiled, "I appreciate that. I'll tell you what, I'll ask to attend some classes and see how I feel about studying as well as teaching here. I mean right now, I honestly can't imagine a better place to study English than in a country where it's the spoken language. Even French people know how prestigious Princeton is, too. And then when I graduate, you can come to Paris with me for that, and then I'll come to be with you again after that. Besides, I think it's a beautiful place to be, I can see why you chose to come here. And as for you- you are more important than any of that and if I can, I will do anything to be with you." He kissed her. "But I know you'd feel guilty, so I promise you I'll make sure it's the best place for me before I decide." He thought it would be a good compromise for him to be there so that they could see each other, but at least they wouldn't see each other every minute of the day because they needed to work. As much as he wanted to, he knew it couldn't be good for them to be so dependent on each other for their happiness. He knew that living here would mean they could find the perfect balance. "Now," he murmured, placing one finger over her lips, and running his other hand down her thigh, "no more words. We'll talk about this more later. You're here, I want you and I need you."

Caden could tell by her reaction that he'd been right to pour his heart out to her as he had. It delighted him that she was just as serious about him and he was about her, and now they both knew it, too. He waved his hand dismissively at her comment about her intolerance for alcohol. "No, of course you didn't. In fact, I was quite glad to be out of there after a while. We had fun, didn't we? That's all that matters." He returned her kiss, holding her against him by the waist. "Okay, I'll talk to you soon, then. Sleep well. And eat something big for breakfast, it'll help with the hangover." He was about to make to leave when he stopped himself, noticing something. He cleared his throat and said, "Oh, just one thing. Do you need help with the zip on your dress? I find clothes are a little... tricky, if you're a bit drunk. I won't look, I promise."

Last edited by a moderator:
IF YOU WENT ON ONE OF THOSE SHOWS I WOULD VOTE FOR YOU 9 TRILLION TIMES A NIGHT! Haha, well I dream to be a famous actress so maybe we'll be famous together.

TALL, DARK, AND STUBBLY I'M DYING AHHHH THAT'S SO CUTE SEND ME PICTURES I WANT PICTURES OH MY GOSH and yeah del…if I meet someone hot and worthy enough. Literally 4 people tried to kiss me in the past 6 months and I was like woah….what do you think you're doing right now…I'm just not in that mode where I want or need a relationship, I'm much too lazy.

Yessss, come to America! I'm dying you guys are so cute and I don't even know him, your love will survive the distance!

"As long as you do everything you want and not because you think that I want it. You're right, I could never forgive myself if I ever held you back from anything. If need be, we'll both sort out our own futures before sorting out the one we'll have together. Wherever we end up, it'll be fine with me - as long as we're no where near any desert islands or my parents." Elaina laughed softly, feeling her her vibrations echo throughout his chest. "Okay," she murmured, "no more talking."

Sorry it was so short! Time skip? Heheh

Audrina promised him that she'd eat heavily in the morning, cringing a bit when the thought of her future hangover came to mind. She was about to bid him a goodnight when she realized her dilemma as well. The alcohol was already wearing off quickly but with a few swift failing attempts at merely grabbing her zipper, she nodded with a pout. "Help would be greatly appreciated, actually." She stepped aside so he could enter her hotel room, covering her face with her hands. "This is so embarrassing," she said, turning around to present her back to him. "And you better not peak," she told him with a sly smile - something that indicated if he did have to catch a glance, it wouldn't be all that bad.

I know, but it requires being a celebrity first in order to get on the show and that's the problem! I'd just love to be able to have that much time to dedicate to learning to dance. I see them all and wish how much I could dance as well as the ones who get to the end do. But being famous together sounds fun! :)

Haha, well, he doesn't seem to like the camera much! Yeah, of course. Not before then. To be honest, I feel a little more lazy than I should. I like having time to myself. And also because being that close to a guy makes me so nervous! But I really, really like him. In fact, last night he wanted to tell me he loves me but I told him I wasn't ready to say it back yet.

I'd really love to come to America for a gap year and visit you and see the sights :)

Yes! Time skip ---

Christien sighed heavily with contentment, rolling onto his side and completely enveloping her in his arms, her back pressed against his chest. He nuzzled his face against her ear and in her hair. "Mmm. I can't believe I forgot just how much I missed that," he murmured. "I love you so, so much." Judging by the change of the light in the room quite some time had passed and it must have been about mid-evening as they lay there enjoying the afterglow of their afternoon activities. He smiled against her skin and asked her, half jokingly, "Is there anything you're not good at? It seems to me that every moment we're together is absolutely perfect. Are you sure you never slept with anyone before me?" He was quite happy just to lie with her for some time to rest, talk and enjoy the moment. At least, until his stomach would inevitably call for dinner at some point anyways.

Caden found the zip at the back of her dress and pulled it down slowly, and he was unable to stop himself from satisfying the sudden urge to trail his other hand across the bare skin of her back behind it, stopping along with the zip at the base of her spine. "Embarrassing? Why?" he asked her softly, finding some kind of courage that let him pull her against him by her waist, her back still facing him, and kiss her neck in a few different spots. "You're a very beautiful woman, Audrina," he told her suddenly, almost breathlessly because as he'd stolen a glance at her, he wondered how on earth he'd been so lucky as to be with her. With that, he let her go again and took a step back. "Now, thank you again for a wonderful evening, and sleep well. And don't forget, if you need anything at all- call me." Leaving after that little encounter was certainly not easy, he thought to himself as he shut the door behind him, breathing out heavily and starting to make his way out. But he hadn't wanted to push it, and given that they'd both been drinking he hadn't wanted a moment like that to be fuelled by any other substance than pure desire.

And they're all soooooooo fit. My friend Bryanna's been dancing since she was five and her figure is amazing and I am so incredibly jealous. Yes! We can go to famous people parties together and date hot actors and such.

You track down a picture asap because I NEED to see him and you together! OH MY GOD HE SAID HE LOVED YOU OH MYYYYYYY GOSH WELL ISN'T THAT THE CUTEST THING I'M DYING! HOW DID HE SAY IT!

Elaina absent-mindedly traced swirling patterns up and down Christien's arm as he held her, finally feeling at peace and at ease. She closed her eyes and breathed in and out slowly, feeling her back rub up against his chest as she exhaled. She also noticed that they had spent a bit of time together and that the sun was quickly setting outside her dorm room. "Hmm, come to think of it, while you were away I slept with numerous people - an uncountable number, actually. Simply for practice, obviously. It must have slipped my mind at lunch today." Elaina hummed, amused at her own joke, reaching over slightly to grab her phone off of the bed-side table in order to check the time, being careful not to disturb their position. Squinting at the absurdly bright screen she skimmed a few of the various messages that she'd must of gotten on the way home from lunch. They were all about the "deliciously hot new teacher dude" and what her friends' "plan of attack" would be. She was caught a bit of guard by the…descriptive things in some of the messages and blushed, stuffing the phone underneath her pillow so that Christien wouldn't catch any sight of it. "It seems like my friends erm-liked you a lot. Hopefully that'll buffer their anger a little when I tell them."

Audrina's heart fluttered rapidly as Caden's warm touch gently meandered down her spine, causing her breath to catch and all understandable thought to escape her. She mindlessly grabbed at words, trying to piece them together in order to form an intelligible response but found that she couldn't. So she just let him pull her closer, obliging willingly, turning her head to present him more of her skin - a response she wouldn't have been able to response if she tried. Suddenly, too suddenly, he pulled away and said a final goodbye. All she could muster was a slight wave as he shut the door, her heart still pounding against her ribcage. Audrina knew why he didn't stay and appreciated that, because the logical part of her, although still intoxicated, knew that this wasn't the perfect way for something like that to happen. So she let out a puff of air and continued stripping down before gathering her dark locks of hair into a messy undo and climbing into the bed. Eventually she was able to sleep when she was finished replaying her perfect night over and over again in her head.

I know! Look up the dancer Natalie Lowe. She literally has the best body in the whole wide world, I think. I would kill for legs like hers!

Well, he didn't. He wanted to, but what he said was, "I want to say something to you and I guess you know what I mean, but only if you can say it back." And I told him I wasn't ready for that quite yet. A month into my first relationship is a little soon. It was very flattering though! And he was completely okay with it :)

"Ah, that explains it, then," Christien chuckled softly, "You can tell them all they taught you well." He caught a glance at the time as it flashed on the screen of her phone, but beyond that he didn't see anything, so he was completely oblivious as to what any of the messages said- and it was probably just as well; he was fluent in English of course but that didn't mean to say that there weren't other words he'd not thought to learn. "Oh really?" he replied, smiling against the skin on her neck, kissing it afterwards, "And so when would you suggest that would be? I wouldn't want to lead any of them on, you know. Although, I'm sure they couldn't be angry with you. Besides, I can't say I'm sure what all the fuss is about, there are plenty of men much better looking than me." t

Caden made his way home, unable to tear his thoughts away from how gorgeous he thought her in the dim light of the hotel room, her skin exposed to him. Leaving had been the right thing to do, though. Even without staying, that evening had been as perfect as he imagined any could. The show had been a lot of fun to play and they'd gotten the best turnout and response they'd ever had. And then, to top it all off, Audrina had enjoyed herself and they'd had a great night together. He let himself into his flat, took a quick shower and headed for bed, sleep eventually finding him after all the thoughts buzzing around his head had died down.

He woke up in the later hours of the next morning, feeling a little fuzzy in the head but all in all pretty decent. He sent Audrina a quick text reading 'Good morning sleepyhead x', and awaited a reply as an indication that she was awake. When one came through, he set about putting some surefire hangover cure food for breakfast, settling on some good coffee and cheese and bacon toasties to take to her hotel room. Not exactly what Audrina was used to eating, he imagined, but it'd help. He got a cab so that the food wouldn't go cold before he got there, and he knocked at the door to her room, announcing, "Room service!"

Oh, I've seen her before! She's crazy pretty too! That reminds me…I need to start working out again, haha.

That is really sweet but a month is definitely early. Have you guys only kissed/made out? (; That's nice he's so open though and not the opposite where he would, like, never say it to you.

Elaina turned around in his arms gently, placing her top leg over his and settling her cheek on the pillow, facing him. She chewed on her lower lip, unconsciously making soft noises that seemed to help with her thought process. "I should probably tell them tomorrow; before they get any more attached to you." She twisted a bit of hair that was straying near his eyes and brushed it away before continuing, "I'm not sure whether or not to tell them alone, though. On one hand your presence could aid a great deal but on the other hand, this might be a little too intimate of a confession to make public. I can't very well just say 'hey, this is my boyfriend, we hooked up on the stranded island I was telling you about'. It's got to be more delicate than that." Elaina smacked him playfully on the chest, "Now you know that's not true, babe."

Audrina awoke to a distinct, painful throbbing echoing in her head as well as a light ding that was emitted from her phone. She smiled at Caden's text yet concluded in her head that this certainly was far from a good morning. "Remind me never to drink alcohol again please xx" she texted him back and with a groan, slid back underneath her covers, squinting her eyes at the light that peaked through the drawn shades of her hotel room. What seemed like seconds later, there was a knock on the door. If she had been paying more attention, she would have noticed that the voice was Caden's but that little fact escaped her. She moaned once again as she rolled out of her bed, grabbing a thin sheet to cover herself with since she had slept in her underwear. At this point, Audrina couldn't care if a random English hotel worker saw a bit too much because she didn't think it was currently possible to place on anything else. "Oh!" She exclaimed upon opening the door, drawing the sheet - that was nearly see-through and a pi** poor use of covering - closer to her body and stepped aside, hiding a bit behind the door. "I wasn't expecting you," she laughed - regretting it immediately due to the spiral of pain that rumbled through her ribs- and waved him inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back