1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!

201. Go in and ask for a burger. When they give it to you say "Thanks, I needed something to squish" put it on the ground and jump on it, squishing it! Makes a big mess for the clean-up person to clean up! 8D

202. Walk in order everything on the dollar menu and when they say what outrages price it is say But i though it only cost a dollar!

-Chloe^.^

203. go to mcdonalds with your little sister or something and make her say "can i have a toy???" to the counter and when they dont... say... "ill report you to my dad!!! his name is ronald mcdonald!!!"

lol

204. Go into the McDonalds and order tons of stuff, then sit at like a different table everytime you eat something and leave all the crap there. If your like eating fries, spill the ketchup all over the table then move to another table when you like eat your ice cream, and spill that. Pretty much make it a horrible day for the clean up people.

206. Wear a witch costume to McDonalds. Say you want a cheeseburger with no cheese. When you get the burger, get mad and say it's supposed to be a cheeseburger, then point an ugly wand at them and say some random evil spell.

207. Bring one of Burger King's kids meal toys in a McDonalds store and ask for a happy meal. When they give it to you switch the toys (ie. put the Burger King toy in the McDonald's toy's place), go up to them, take the toy out and say "How dare you?! You copied Burger King's toys! I'll sue you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
209. Wear clothing from all different types of fast food places (Burger King, Wendy's etc) then just loiter in the McDonald's telling people to eat healthy food at home.

211. Come in wearing a superman costume and run all about, and jump onto people and tables and knock down everyone's food, yelling "WHERE IS BRAINIAC?(Superman's main enemy, ;) )" Then attack some random guy.

212. Come in wearing a cheerleader costume, say "I heard this is like the best resteraunt like ever! Although, they'd better have some like healthy choices!" If they say they don't or "Not for you" say "I'm like trying to keep my figure! I'm like leaving!" and leave your pompoms on the ground if there (if you brought pompoms)

214. Before you go in, call your friend and tell them to pretend to be Ronald McDonald the next time you call them. Go in and ask for a sundae with all the flavoured toppings. If they say no, say "I'm calling my good friend Ronald McDonald!" call your friend who's gonna be Ronald McDonald. Say "Hey Ronald! Someone from your resteraunt is refusing to fill my order. Could you talk to them about it? Okay! Ronald wants to talk to you!" The person will then be told off by "Ronald McDonald" who's actually your friend.

217.Take some ketchup and put it under your nose and on your face! Then, Scream "My nose is bleeding ! Help!"

Line up ketcup packets by the door. People walking in shall crush them. So formidable. But the person behind then may not be so happy about it.

219: Dress all in black (with sunglasses) and write something on a piece of paper e.g cheeseburger. Crawl in without the people behind the counter noticing you, then hold up your "order". If they make it, stretch your hand up to take it, and then crawl out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back