1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
onoz :eek: My worst fear... WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO DO!!!

eh, oh well. We'll come up with something :D

220. Go up to the front counter and ask if the cashier likes the current toy ((example: The toy is Barbie things, ask a man, "DO YOU LIKE THE BARBIES???)), and if they say no, throw the toy at them and say "YO HOMIE NEWB!!! AHM LEAVIN TO A PLACE WHERE THEY TOYS ARE MADE WITH LOVE!!!"

222. OMG 222. Bring a chicken with like gross stuff on it, stand on top of a table and say," So this is what you all what to eat?! YOU SIKKOS!!!"

223. Bring in a portable DVD player and watch Super Size Me. Really loud. At a table by the counter.

xx

224. Bring a horn and some salad and yell. "WE WANT SALADS YES WE DO. WE WANT SALADS HOW ABOUT U!" and throw the salad at some random dude

225. Buy a burger, then take it to the bathroom, crap in it, then take it to the counter and go,

"What is this? What....is this?"

xx

226. Bring a veggie burger and yell VEGGIES ARE GOOD FOR UR BUNS AND THIES! and throw free veggies and yell TAKE OUT THE MEAT THATS IT

227. Go to the counter and ask to buy candles. Not food. Candles. Specific scents of candles.

xx

231. Ask them about nutrition.

It's hilarious because those stupid....people don't know anything about it, and that's why they work at McDonalds.

xx

just what the title says. I say something stupid to do, You say something stupid to do. Simple. But remember to add the number we're on, so when we get to 1 million, we'll know!
but please only ONE thing to do per post. thanks!

1.Notice how the people on the bathroom signs have skis. take skis in with you and lay toilet paper all over the floor and pretend to go skiing.

((LOL i love that one. thanks for the stupid thing, lillytail!))
Isn't this like 999 ways to get kicked out of Wal Mart???

oh. well heres one:

Buy A LOT and I mean A LOT of food. Then about the time they finish ditch the restaraunt.

236. Make a lemonade stand in front and say FREE LEMONADE!!! and then go in and poor some inside and say SOMEONE PEED XD

237. Bring a cell phone. Make a freaky ringtone like IM HATIN IT NOT LOVIN IT CUZ IM HATIN IT and tell people that My sister is fat cuz of this and throw a large bagel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back