1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
149. Walk up to the counter then say, "Donate your money to charity or else." When they laugh, hold up a cake knife with blood-red paint on it. After that I bet they'll be willing to donate their money to charity. Walk away- they are too stupid to believe u wouldn't actually hurt them.

152: Go and say something crazy to the cashier. When they stare at you in a weird way, pick up a bottle of ketchup and say: Yah, I know I don't like ketchup. Oh, yes do! Maybe it's just the discusting scent in this pig sty! Then turn around to the next person in line and say: Oh, no I'm not dead! But you will be, soon. Very soon!!!

153) Go to the PlayPlace and get to know a kid. Once you figure out his/her name and that kind of stuff, start bossing him or her around. When they finally break down and start to get mad, say "But I am the Burger King. So you must obey. Me. And nobody else." When they laugh, say "YOU INSULTED THE BURGER KING! YOU WILL BE PUT UNDER A CURSE FOR THE REST OF YOUR SHORTENED LIFE!!!" Then say a crazy word such a kulactiupus (KUL-act-too-pus) and clap your hands. "YOU NOW HAVE THE CURSE!" says you. Then talk about what will happen until the run away. Then say "YEAH YOU BETTER RUN KID!" Then continue to eat your meal. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
155] Have a birthday party at MCDonald. Demand to see Ronald Macdonald, and snog him xD

ME && My FRiEND WENt TO THE DRiVE-THRU AT MCDONALDS WiTHOUT A CAR && WERE OUT THERE FOR LiKE 10 MiN. && NOBODy TOOk OUR ORDER SO WE WENT iNSiDE && WERE LiKE "WE'VE BEEN AT THE DRiVE-THRU FOR A LONG TiME && NOBODy TOOk OUR ORDER.!"...iT WAS FUNNy CUZ i COULD HERE SOME PEOPLE GiGGLEiNG....i LiKE TO GO TO MCDONALDS && FOOL AROUND.!

iTz LiKE ALOT OF FUN.!

156. Go to the counter and ask for a "McFaggot Meal", and point to one of the guys at the counter and say "I want that one!"

One of my friends actually did that. =D

157. bring a large metal pot. buy everything on the menu (including beverages) and mix it together in that metal pot. if it's a solid food, mash it up so it mixes smoothly. then offer some to everyone in the resturant.

159. Bring veggies McDonald does not include in menus, such as celery, carrots, turnip, brocoli or califlower. Get mad when you realize your hamburger does not have these veggies, then complain and throw the veggies at the cook.

Run around the restaurant, going to every table and asking, "Hi, my name is Poop. Do you want to join the organization I started called the Poop and Pee Organization? This is a club where you eat poop and pee all day. You eat and drink until you get sick. It's an official club of McDonalds. If you don't join, I will make sure that the boss of McDonalds see that you are kicked out of this restaurant and never comes back again. SO JOIN OR ELSE DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!?!?"

xDD

162. Act like your blind (wear dark glasses, hold a cane). When you enter, cough really loud so everyone sees you

and thinks your blind. Then say really loud "I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. LETS SEE...." Move your cane around

and act like your looking for the bathroom. Then say "AHA!" And sit on someones table and fart a bunch of times loudly. XD

163. Go in with a mad face on, and when the guy says

"May I take your order?"

go "GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! AH WANT AN ANGEREH MEAL!!!"

and when they give you a Spiderwick dude that looks like yoda say

"I WANTED A TOY, NOT AN UGLY YODAL!!! GIVE ME MAH TOY!"

And throw the toy at their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back