1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
127. Take condoments and squirt them on the window, and if you bought a hamburger, take the bun and rub it in the condements. If you didn't get a burger, lick the condoments, and go to the server and say, theres a big mess on the window!, and then walk to the bathroom and stay for 5 minutes, and complain the bathroom is too stinky! Say: Can you get a janitor to wash the toilets? xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
128. Ask for a Blue(Say that part very quietly) cheeseburger. When you get the cheeseburger, take the cheese out, eat it, then pretend to choke. Say, "What is this stuff? I said Blue cheese, not cheddar!"

131. When you get to the drive through, and they ask what do you want, Scream WHOPPER! and if there are any people in front of you, drive in front to where you get the food and say "Where's my food!?"

Last edited by a moderator:
132.) If not the drive-thru, then go into the restaurant and when the guy asks you what you want to order, jump on a table, kick another person's food off it, and start rapping the McDonald's Rap.

135: Order a burger. When it comes, don't take it. Just look at it. When the guy asks you to take it, throw the pickles in the burger at the guy, and say, "I DIDN'T ASK FOR A PICKLE BURGER!" Loud enough for everyone to hear.

136. Ask for a bunch of different things and then leave.

137. Right after you enter, walk up to the counter and ask, "Do you know where the bathroom is?" Then before they can answer go to the manager and say, "The staff here won't even tell me where the bathroom is! Can you tell me where it is?" Before he/she can answer yell," I ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION AND GET NO ANSWER! I WAS GOING TO EAT HERE BUT I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO GO TO BURGER KING! WHERE IS THE BATHROOM?" Before he/she can speak, leave.

142.) Go into the PlayPlace and tape together 3 meter sticks (on top of each other), and then when a kid comes up to try to get in, say, "Sorry, you must be THIS tall to enter... shrimp!!" When the kid runs off, say, "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, GO TO YOUR MOMMY YOU LITTLE SQUIRT!"

143. Walk up to someone who just got their meal and they haven't had any of it. Just as they are about to take a bite of the burger or whatever they ordered, pretend the chef put a fly in the meal. Example: "I saw the chef put a fly in your burger! Don't worry I'll save you!" Take the burger from their hands and eat it. Then RUN!

144. Demand That an employee Marries you Immediatly. If that won't work....Seduce Ronald McDonald. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back