1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
86: When they give you your food yell "This is NOT my food!! UGH!!!!!!!!" Then toss the fries in the air, and yell "AHH!! IT'S RAINING! WHAT KIND OF PLACE DO YOU RUN AROUND HERE?!?!!? You give me wrong food, and allow it to rain fries...WITH NO KATCHUP!! GOSH!!" XD XD XD

87. If it's one of those McDonald's with the play ground, climb up to the slide and throw your food down the slide. Keep doing it.

88. Order a burger (veggie burger rather than wasting a poor animal) then eat it and spit it out and say to one of the staff, "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO POISON ME?! I'M CALLING THE HEALTH INSPECTORS!!!" Then stomp out leaving all your stuff on the table

89. Make a lego model of Mcdonald's and take it to the front counter... then smash it in there face and yell "THAT'S WHAT I THINK OF MCDONALD'S!!!".

~SkyCrystal~

90. Go to random people take two french fries from them put the on head, say you a bunny, and put them back.

94. Hold a salt shaker upsidedown, so your pouring all the salt out, then when someone says "what the heck?!" you go "I was vacationing in La La Land"

100. Grab a potato, go up to the counter and say "Make me some fries out of this potato!" If they say "Yes, Okay!" say "Don't kill Mr Spud" If they say "What the hey?! No!" say "Yay, thank you for not killing Mr Spud"

104. When your server asks you " would you like a drink with that?" you say " why do you care?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back