1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD

59. Change the radio station to something loud, then crank it wayyyyyy up. Start to sing along, if you dont know the words, jibberish will work too XD.

61. tell everyone their fly is undone

62. put "out of order" signs on all the bathroom stalls

63. TP as much of the resturant as possible.

64. dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "mission impossible"

65. set up an "idiot parking" sign in front of the store.

66. clog all the toilets in the restroom

67. while walking around, sing at the top of your lungs the most annoying songs you know. i.e. “I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves!”

68. look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

69. Run up to somebody in a panic and ask “have you seen my pet jaguar?! i had him on the leash a second ago!”

70. pretend like there's a little bug. slowly move your head to the right, then swing your head to the left as if you're trying to follow it. slowly lower your head to the ground, then start spinning around in circles stomping like crazy. Then finally yell out "Yes!!! I got it!!! Wow, that was the biggest cockroach I've ever seen, i think it was pregnant!!! Hey look, there's another one!!!" then Repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
61. tell everyone their fly is undone62. put "out of order" signs on all the bathroom stalls

63. TP as much of the resturant as possible.

64. dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "mission impossible"

65. set up an "idiot parking" sign in front of the store.

66. clog all the toilets in the restroom

67. while walking around, sing at the top of your lungs the most annoying songs you know. i.e. “I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves!”

68. look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

69. Run up to somebody in a panic and ask “have you seen my pet jaguar?! i had him on the leash a second ago!”

70. pretend like there's a little bug. slowly move your head to the right, then swing your head to the left as if you're trying to follow it. slowly lower your head to the ground, then start spinning around in circles stomping like crazy. Then finally yell out "Yes!!! I got it!!! Wow, that was the biggest cockroach I've ever seen, i think it was pregnant!!! Hey look, there's another one!!!" then Repeat.
PLEASE stick to the 1 thing per post rule > :angry: .

well, anyways,

71. Shut of the lights, install a spotlight over one of the tables that someone is eating at, then jump onto the table, step in thier food and sing the starwars theme song. then kick thier food at them and jump onto the floor like 'ROCK!'

PLEASE stick to the 1 thing per post rule > :) .
well, anyways,

71. Shut of the lights, install a spotlight over one of the tables that someone is eating at, then jump onto the table, step in thier food and sing the starwars theme song. then kick thier food at them and jump onto the floor like 'ROCK!'
sorry, there's a real one of these that i found on the internet called "101 things to do @ mcdonalds" and I posted my faves. won't do it again.. :)

sorry, there's a real one of these that i found on the internet called "101 things to do @ mcdonalds" and I posted my faves. won't do it again.. ;)
Well, you CAN post your faves. Just 1 at a time please. you could like, do 1 every other post. you know, i think i'll just change the rule to 3 things per post because honestly i dont think i can stick to the rule either. sorry i got mad. i wasnt in a good mood that day anyways....

just what the title says. I say something stupid to do, You say something stupid to do. Simple. But remember to add the number we're on, so when we get to 1 million, we'll know!
but please only three things to do per post. thanks!

1.Notice how the people on the bathroom signs have skis. take skis in with you and lay toilet paper all over the floor and pretend to go skiing.

((LOL i love that one. thanks for the stupid thing, lillytail!))
I think i may have fixed it.....

74. Ask for a Whopper and chicken Tenders when they say they dont have them scream WHAT I WANT TO TALK TO THE BURGER KING! lol :D

77. Tell the person at the counter that the zebra has left the building. Then army crawl around the store until you feel like stopping. When you do stop, say "Mission completed, sir. The floors have had their yearly cleaning."

79. go into the boys bathroom and if someones on the pot (toilet) go under the door and go boo!

80. go in naked and and go up to cash register and go up to the fries and get all the grease and pour it on you

81. Order a salad and when you get it say someone spit in it. He or she will say "no one did" spit in it and say "believe me now?!"

82. slip on the dry floor and say "he did it!"

84. PICKLE RACES xD

lol Take pickles off your burgers and put them on the window. Do this with a friend to see who's will slide to the bottom first. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back