1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xD I see you've expanded quite a bit on versions my little list/game, eh, SF? I didn't know that you liked it that much.

21. Open up all of the drawers with the frozen, precooked food and place your socks and clothing in them like a dresser.

23. Get a job as a waitress, and when you deliver food, sneak some moss or something in it, then offer to put in ketchup or something or accidently knock off the top bun when you bring it to the person and yell "OH GOD!! WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!?!

25. Put something in your food and say " Like, oh em gee, there's, like, something I, like, can't identify in my food! Oh em gee! I'm, like, so, totally, never eating here ever again!"

26 Order 10 large chips and tip them all over the manager. Then say "mmm... just maybe a little tomto sauce and put as many sachets on him as possible

Last edited by a moderator:
28. Buy a burger, and then pull out a pen or something and start stabbing it.. stare at everyone and be like.. "I DIDN'T TAKE MY MEDICATION TODAY!!!" Breathe heavilly and run around McDonalds like a maniac, an dthen run out laughing crazy ^-^

get markers and draw on your food then go to the clerk and roll on the floor and say:

EEEPAAA!!! EEEPAAA! TWO POINTY EARS, A TWISTED TAIL!!! IT WILL HAPPEN HERE!!! THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!! and roll out the door.

35. Order a surpreme burger and say hmmm can I get it without lettuce,hmmm can I get without chesse, hmmmm can I get it without onions and keep doing that till theres bassically nothing on the burger. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
38. Go in screaming "MCDOLANDS IS MY KINDA PLACE, HAMBURGERS IN MY FACE, FRENCH FRIES BETWEEN MY TOES, MILKSHAKES RIGHT UP MY NOSE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back