1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
39. Come in dressed as the Burger King mascot.

Last edited by a moderator:
45. absently run around with your arms spread out singing "I'm a little airplane! You can't catch me!"

okay, PLEASE READ THIS NOTE:

we are currently behind by 1 thing to do, because someone ((im not calling names. I'm not bothered.)) replaced thier message so your post was ACTUALLY that number post -1.

soooo......

45. serve up some everything milkshakes.

Recipe:

mustard, ketchup, tartar sauce, and every other type of food.

add in all liquid foods, then blend in all solid foods. serve.

28. Buy a burger, and then pull out a pen or something and start stabbing it.. stare at everyone and be like.. "I DIDN'T TAKE MY MEDICATION TODAY!!!" Breathe heavilly and run around McDonalds like a maniac, an dthen run out laughing crazy ^-^
I love that one. I'm thinking about doing that. =D

50) Buy a burger, hug it, and say, "I love you McDonalds! You helped my get my first boyfriend/girlfriend!" Hold the burger up to your ear, throw it, and say," You broke up with me?! How dare you!! I'm never eating here again!" And then leave.

51-- go up to the cashier and get your food then go sit down and throw the food at the cashier and yell FOOD FIGHT!

52-- go up to the cashier and jump over the counter andgo into the kitchen and throw everything everywhere and go to the milkshake machine and put it all over your body and in your hair and get a cup full of it and throw it on someone

51-- go up to the cashier and get your food then go sit down and throw the food at the cashier and yell FOOD FIGHT!
52-- go up to the cashier and jump over the counter andgo into the kitchen and throw everything everywhere and go to the milkshake machine and put it all over your body and in your hair and get a cup full of it and throw it on someone
one per post please.

54. take a shoe, buy a burger, put the shoe in the burger, go back up to the cashier, and say "theres a shoe in my burger."

Last edited by a moderator:
55. Pretend you're an employee, go behind the cashier to "prepare food" lick your hands and put together a burger with onions, capsicums, cheese, but no bun, go to someone and give them the burger.

57. Purposly try to break like, every rule they have, and see how long it takes them to:

1) Call Security

2) Kick you out of the resteraunt.

3) Toilets!!!!

57. Purposly try to break like, every rule they have, and see how long it takes them to:1) Call Security

2) Kick you out of the resteraunt.

3) Toilets!!!!
thats funny. toilets. yeh, allow meh to throw a toilet at you.

58. Go up to the counter and hand the cashier some brochures and your library card and say "may I borrow these? You have a plentiful library!" and point to the brochure stand.

((that one was lillytail's))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back