1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
257. Go to the counter and laugh. Not really about anything. Just laugh. Histerically.

xx

258. Go over to some random employee and (if you can reach them) To poke their back (or get their attantion another way) and start chanting,"Your hair looks funny Your hair looks funny!" and do it until someone says stop, but then go to that person and do it to them and so on...

259. Dress as Ronald McDonald and order some food, then sit down and eat it and complain about how nasty it is.

xx

230: Tell somone who works there to get you a burger that had no plastic in it.

231. Pretend to eat a burger when you have the hiccups. Then screem: YOUR FOOD MADE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! wAH!! WAH!!!!!!!!.

Tips for hiding the burger:

1. Sit near the trash can and throw it away.

2. Make the burger an illusen

232. Pull the fire alarm and get other people (your best friends) to make the place look like theres a fire.

Tips for making it look like its on fire:

1. draw smoke

2. throw red yellow ornge and pink paper around

3. wear a fire costume

4. sorry i forgot

smack a random guy with a HAMBURGER PATTY SQUIRT KETCHUP ALL OVER YOUR FACE AND SAY I NEED HELP ITH MY KNIFE

234. ask for an eco friendly happy meal that harms no animals and is fully recyclable.

237. Run into the kitchen and stuff bubblegum into all the burgers. Then, steal all the fries. ^_^

239. Stand by the hand dryer in the bathroom and turn is everytime someone walks by so it blows them in the face

240. Make a messed up painting of Mcdonalds and say "THIS IS MCDONALDS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN"

Little Artists post was supposed to be 270, not 240 so the next post should be 271

273/242

On the ketchup dispenser, fill a cup of ketchup, and then pour it on someone's head.

:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back