7 things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the song.

I don't like Miley.

I just don't like her voice, just like how when she's on TV, she over-acts.

The song would have been a lot better with some other singer. Selena Gomez? I don't know.

Frankly, I think I can sing the song better than her.

^ It OBVIOUSLY should be sung by Patrick Stump. xDI would like it if it was sung by Patrick Stump or Brendon Urie :]
I vote for your idea. :mimitchi:

i hate it. i think miley/hannah has gotten famous for the wrong reasons, and is trying to act punk and cool in 7 things and is failing....miserably. shes a wannabe popstar with no real talent, yell at me if you want but it is true.
Take the words off my keyboard, why don't ya?

I've heard it. Not really the kind of music I'm into, though..

The beginning always reminds me of the very beginning of Kill All Your Friends by My Chemical Romance.

Dont like it.

Its like she's trying to be punk and failing miserbly :/

not only that the chorus and the verse dont sound the same voice wise.

the song it self is OK, But it would be wayyy better if another band remade the song

I love the song!! I luv the lyrics exept for the favt that she has more than 7 things named... It is obviously about nick since she held up that pic of them with his face covered and she had on the dog tag he got her for her B-Day (?)that she kept grabing... she scratched her neck in the begining of the music video... that is usually a sign that she was nervous on making the video in the begining...

that song is way better than most of the ones she has made in the past that's for sure...it would have been better if someone else sang it iprobally.

to me it looked alot like something Hialry Duff would do for some reason.

I don't think her voice is horrible just nothing that would wow you, it is definetly unique. I personally think she is more of an entertainer than a great singer. In other words she puts on a good show and is creative.

I still don't like Miley as musch as I used to...now I mostly respect her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you like or love the song 7 things or hate it?
I don't like it..... I LOVE IT!

It my ringtone on my phone.

what about you?

<3

~KK

*Note from TamaTalk staff: please remember to keep your opinions focused on the song, not each other.  We will close or delete this topic if we see any personal attacks such as "You must be an idiot if you don't have the same opinion about that song as I do."*
Are you serious?! That song is Miley Cyrus's SECOND BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! She sounds like she's desperately wanting to be Avril Lavigne. That type of music doesn't fit her voice at all.

I love the song!! I luv the lyrics exept for the favt that she has more than 7 things named... It is obviously about nick since she held up that pic of them with his face covered and she had on the dog tag he got her for her B-Day (?)that she kept grabing... she scratched her neck in the begining of the music video... that is usually a sign that she was nervous on making the video in the begining...
I agree with that part.

Me & my best friend counted ebcause the lyrics were in a magazine, and there were 11 things.

I think Patrick Stump should sing the song and call it 11 things.

I've heard it. Not really the kind of music I'm into, though..The beginning always reminds me of the very beginning of Kill All Your Friends by My Chemical Romance.
Yeah. The begenning does...at first I was all Miley Cyrus is...oh wait never mind. I was going to say Miley Cyrus is covering My Chem?! :rolleyes: But no she wasn't. But she was trying to be older. But it didn't work because it sounded like a pop princess trying to be punk, or rock...or punk rock. Which it was.

edit: The extras in the video were better at lip-syncing than her

Latest posts

Back