7 things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. The begenning does...at first I was all Miley Cyrus is...oh wait never mind. I was going to say Miley Cyrus is covering My Chem?! :ichigotchi: But no she wasn't. But she was trying to be older. But it didn't work because it sounded like a pop princess trying to be punk, or rock...or punk rock. Which it was.
edit: The extras in the video were better at lip-syncing than her
I know. I loved the parody of the song, though. "We're way past seven now, but I'll keep going anyhow!" Made me laugh..

I didn't like the fact that it seemed like she way trying to be sort of.. Punk, in this video, but the lyrics were so simple. I don't know, that's just new to me, because I'm used to songs with meanings that you actually have to listen for.

I personally hated it.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
<<was much better lol. Actually I never liked her anyway so it really isn't much of a surprise.

>_>

the video makes me laugh.

she looks like.. she's spazzing out

it's like she's trying to be.. something she's not

she just doesn't have it like that, what ever she's trying to be.

the song annoys me to no end.

I don't like the song too much.

The spoof on it is just amazing. I laughed so hard. =D

The seven things I hate about you,

You're vain, you're game,

You're insecure,

You love me, you like her,

You made me laugh, you made me cry,

I don't know which side to buy,

You're friends,

They're jerks,

When you act like them, you know it hurts,

I wanna be,

With the one I know,

And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do,

You make me love you.

I only like that version!

Do you like or love the song 7 things or hate it?
I don't like it..... I LOVE IT!

It my ringtone on my phone.

what about you?

<3

~KK

*Note from TamaTalk staff: please remember to keep your opinions focused on the song, not each other. We will close or delete this topic if we see any personal attacks such as "You must be an idiot if you don't have the same opinion about that song as I do."*
I like it best out of all her songs.

Latest posts

Back