___Y o u `r e Late F o r [[t e a!]]~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: Lillian Love

Nationality: British

Appearance: Here.

Personality: Lillian is the who appears out of nowhere with out a waring. She is sleek, slient, and strong. Men have no chance against her. So watc out. But she is a little soft for girls in frilly dresses.

History?: She lived with her parents then left when she was 15 to go find her self.

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Strolling up beside another girl she looked away and not into her eyes. "How troublesome," she mumbled. The wind blew her her hair in an annoying manner and flipped out of her eyes. Closing her eyes, she smelled the rich clean air. Lillian paused a moment to look at the man in the hat. She cocked her head to the side thinking. "Hmm," she moaned. "You like look a fool. But I guess we all are," she thought.

ooc: Neko, please go back and edit your posts. I specifically asked No Anime, please fix your spelling mistakes, and add more description. Also, your last post, is inappropriate, and unnacceptable.

Edit: Better, but I would like more description, you give nothing to work with, please go back and fix these, and your spelling.

~No Post~

Auburn cocked her head slightly as the man in the large hat answered her question. "Wonderland?" she said aloud in a puzzled tone. There really was no use in questioning where she was because, really, it didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was where she was and Auburn was determined to have a good time. "Interesting choice of venue sir," Auburn said, meaning this as a compliment. "What, may I ask, should I call you sir? May I sit?" she asked, gesturing toward a very comfortable looking chair in front of her.

"You may call me Hatter", the man stated simply, "oh and how could I forget! These are my friends, the March Hare", he gestured toward the bizarre rabbit, pouring tea through a cup with no bottom, "and the dormouse", the Hatter pointed towards the seemingly intoxicated mouse with a mischeivous grin, "But yes! Please, everybody sit! Eat! Drink!", the man's hands flew in the air as he said this.

The man made Tarrant smile a little. He was funny, in his own crazy sort of way.

Auburn gladly sat and watched in awe as the Hatter's deep voice echoed through the entire meadow. She observed an odd looking teapot and hesitantly poked it, half expecting the pottery to sprout legs and tap dance on the table. But it did no such thing. It was just a normal teapot filled with normal tea. She picked it up and poured herself a cup of tea and dropped two lumps of sugar into her cup. Taking a spoon, she went to dip in it into her cup but found that it, along with her tea, had completely disappeared. Auburn simply giggled at this, more out of amusement than confusion. "Mr. Hatter, my tea cup has disappeared. Where do you suppose it went?" she asked, trying to stifle her giggles.

ooc: I hate school. It messes up everything.

"Wonderland?" Arthur echoed, briefly thinking of Lewis Carrol. "You mean like, with the Red Queen and the Bandersnatch?" he asked, a peculiar look coming to his face. It was halfway between boredom and wonder, as if the Englishman couldn't decide which emotion to show. Nonetheless, he handed his invitation to the Hatter, bowing slightly and introducing himself. He glanced upon the hare and the mouse with a seemingly cynical expression, before he sat down and helped himself to some tea in a flowery looking yellow cup. Stirring in some sugar cubes, he was about to take a sip, when he noticed that his tea had turned to pearly white sand. Glancing over, he noticed a female with a somewhat similar problem. Dumping the sand out of his cup, he began to trace lines and swirls in it. "Har har. Very funny." he muttered to himself aloud, becoming slightly irritated.

Auburn looked at the Englishman sitting near her and noticed him drawing in a pile of sand. "This place is so odd," she said to him, not like he hadn't probably figured that out already. "I'm Auburn," she said politely and extended her bracelet-covered arm out to shake his hand. "I just tried to pour a cup of tea for myself, but it vanished. What happened to you?" she asked, looking down at the sand in front of the male. She felt stupid for asking such a question, but what was there really to talk about in such a weird place? Certainly not the weather or any other form of normal small talk.

"I'm Arthur," the blonde male replied, shaking her hand politely. "Apparently, it turned into sand" he answered to her question, gesturing to the pile of white grains upon his saucer. The Englishman sighed quietly, continuing to trace pictures into the sand. "Mr. Hatter, does this happen often?" he inquired, turning his semi-bored green eyes upon the oddly dressed man at the head of the table. Whilst waiting for his answer, he reached for the teapot again to pour himself another cup of tea. Let's hope the same thing dosen't happen... he thought to himself, grabbing some sugar cubes and shaking the remaining bit of sand from his teacup.

The Hatter simply shrugged at their questions and grinned, the man held a hand to his mouth to whisper, "it's all the hare's fault", he laughed like a hyena at this, for no reason whatsoever, like it was a commonplace thing.

Tarrant, sitting on the edge of seat, waited for something to happen to the tea in his cup, and the cake on his plate. He shrugged, if something was too happen, it would've happened already right? He pondered over this as he carefully sipped his tea, he gave a spit take, but spewed out a greyish, bland substance, "dishwater?", he questioned with a hint of disgust.

Arthur's face screwed into an expression of disgust as he smelled dishwater, noticing another male spewing out the same substance. "...Why would there be dishwater in your teacup?" the Englishman asked Tarrent, slightly confused. He looked from the Hatter to the hare, noticing the crazy look in his eyes. Was that little rabbit responsible for all of the tricks with the teapot? He felt slight annoyance towards the hare, but decided not to show it.

Auburn munched on a cookie that she discovered sitting atop her saucer not long after her first cup of tea vanished. She dunked in into her second cup and took a small bite, being cautious as she did this just in case something odd were to happen again. It did not, however. The cookie and tea were absolutely delicious! Certainly some of the best Auburn had ever tasted. She took another satisfying bite out of her cookie and munched happily. Auburn was really quite enjoying herself and she longed to see what curious thing would happen next.

[SIZE=8pt]It wasn't too long before the thought of reality and logic could not come into to play, it was the factor of just processing such a mad scene. Oh, what an odd occurrence he had managed to trace! The first oddity; the tea party. Of all the men he had seen, met, and conversed with, Zabaih could not recall them having tea parties. Even when it came to childhood, he was fairly positive the party was more or less left to little girls. Approaching the table, he stood next to a seat - not wanting to be rude and just plop a seat at a tea party, more or less if he was invited or not. [/SIZE]

"What in the world." he could only manage, gawking at those around him. Where in the hell was he at?

Well, this was different. Certainly different to the places she'd seen in her life. They ranged from the spacious house of her snobby, stuck up parents, to school - drag - to an abandoned house full of crackheads and prositutes. In all honesty - and she wasn't honest very often, as her friends usually thought she was mad - she'd preferred the last place to the aforementioned stuck up places of her early life. That was probably why she already loved this place. It was just more... her, somehow. The table that was there for no apparant reason, the people around it... the boy in front of her.

Pearl's eye began to twitch.

She didn't like that. She didn't like his hair at all. It was awful - had he even brushed it in his life? Probably not. Still, Pearl was going to sort that out. She ran stragiht at the guy and tackled him to the ground, pulling out the comb she kept handy for moments like this. Pinning him to the ground, Pearl tugged the comb through his hair. No matter how much he struggled, she was not going to let him go. Not until she was finished.

Lillian slowly sat down and looked at the doormouse's grin. Beding her head down she couldn't help but giggle stiffly. Pulling head back up with a blank stare she droned," I am Lillian Love. Nice to meet all of you." Tossing her hair back once again she coughed into her sleeve and she couldn't for a moment.

Auburn watched quite entertained as Pearl tackled the poor, defenseless boy and ripped the comb through his shaggy hair. She couldn't help but find it amusing with how much the boy was struggling to get free and how Pearl, with even greater force, still managed to keep a tight grip on the male. "Well look at that," she said to Arthur with a wide grin. "Dinner and a show!" Auburn said and paused. "Well . . . sort of anyway. I wouldn't really call this dinner." She laughed heartily, her eyes still glued to the comical scene nearby.

[omgIcan'tbelieveIspelledPearlwrongtwice!!IsaidPeal. lDD)

Tarrant grinnd with the others at the site of Pearl jumping the rather skinny, homeless-looking boy. His tea had apparently switched back to its normal, golden brown look, so he sipped it, and found it was rather enjoyable. He continued to drink the now normal, sweet tea, and watch the process of a boy getting his hair combed.

The Mad Hatter found this particular site hilarious. The strange man wearing the fabulous hat burst into hysterics. In fact, he laughed so hard, steam appeared to escape the orifices of his ear canals.

Arthur decided not to watch the seemingly hilarious spectacle involving Pearl and the poor boy with his hair being combed by force. The Englishman poured himself another cup of tea, sighing happily and allowing himself the barest hint of a smile as his tea was finally normally colored. He drank it quietly, glancing along the table and buying his time by counting the teacups along the interestingly colored tablecloth. Other than that, the blonde male was indeed bored.

(( Yeah, this would be a good time to reply. I'm going to ramble a bit and my sentence structure will probably suck. Sorry! xD ))

Santo was confused out of his little Italian mind. He had never read Alice in Wonderland, nor had he seen any of the movies, so there wasn't really anything he could compare this strange world to. It was like a really messed up acid trip, but a lot more realistic, not like that series of blurs and images which haunted him for weeks on end after he happily gave in to taking the illegitimate substance. So yeah, this situation was...Pretty fricking weird. Not good weird like he claimed to be, just...Really, really weird. And tea? Honestly? Dishwater or not, tea was, in Santo's opinion, the most disgusting thing that could ever come into contact with the taste buds. Now coffee, that was a different kettle of fish. Not the cheaper brands like Nescafé, but good, strong, Italian coffee. The very thought of the drink cheered him up a bit and, for a moment, he managed to block out this strange world, the cackling maniac with the stupid hat (and that was coming from somebody who'd been to Russia) and the fact that there wasn't anybody he knew or even a proper fellow Italian to act as his personal vent station just by thinking about how much he loved coffee.

This ended when Pearl, out of nowhere, tackled him to the ground and started dragging a comb through the apocalypse scene that was once his hair.

He was too surprised to talk for a second, then anger took over and he gave her a hard shove. Not quite hard enough, though, and no matter how much the Italian patriot struggled and cursed the girl, she simply seemed too determined to comb his hair into a half-decent style to budge. "Gesù, woman! Get off!"

Just as she suspected, this guy wasn't going to lie down and take it. Shame, that would have been so much easier. Taking into account the fact that she was older than him - at least she thought she was, being fifteen and all when he looked around... thirteen? Ah well - she used her superior strength (which, actually, wasn't hard - the guy looked like he weighed nothing) to dig her elbow into his back. Hard. Of course, this probably wouldn't keep him in place, but never mind. It was fun, and Pearl actually caught herself grinning as she continued to tug the comb through the boy's hair.

Oh, hang on. He'd spoken. Italian? Hm, interesting. Pearl let the comment slide for a few minutes, then responded with a couple of hissed swearwords as Santo got bored of typing the boy made another bid for freedom. "No. Not a chance. You're not getting up until I'm done." She growled, making another violent tug. Completely uncessary, as it was actually looking half decent, but she wanted to emphasise her point. God, this was annoying. And Pearl felt she had to tell him so. "Your hair's even worse than the ho I met the other day. She had blue hair."

Latest posts

Back