___Y o u `r e Late F o r [[t e a!]]~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auburn silently watched the comical scene unfolding before the whole party while sipping contently on her tea. After the her cup was emptied, Auburn decided that Santo needed some rescuing. She stood and approached the pair wrestling on the ground. "Hey Pearl, I think Santo's hair looks great now. Your work here is done, I'm sure," she said and winked at Santo with a smile, her nose stud glittering in the sunlight.

Zara stffled a laugh at the two fighting. Leaning backwards in her chair she watched with curiousosity. She tilted her head to the left. "I think it needs a little more... fluffing," she smiled, dryly.

"I agree with Lillian", Tarrant added, "his hair does need a tad more volume", he gave a small smile of mischief. The male continued sipping his tea, but there came an obtrusion. He looked into his cup and found that the dormouse had made a bath of the liquid, and sneered in disgust.

Auburn shook her head in mock disappointment. "Oh come on, give the poor guy a break! You are terrible people!" she said playfully. Auburn removed a strand of her magenta streaked hair from her eyes and put a hand on her hip as she 'tsk, tsked'.

Arthur decided not to comment on the situation, but decided to watch it anyway. The Italian's hair did look improved from before, but there was still something missing. Drinking his tea quietly, he began pondering what the other male was missing with his hair. He finished his tea, and went to drink some more. Pouring himself another cup, he looked up briefly until his bored green eyes caught something. It was a blue butterfly, landing lightly atop the teapot. It's azure colored wings were iridescent in the sunlight coming in from the trees and seemed to give the insect a dappled look.

Forgive me, I'm on my iPod xD ))

Santo tried once again to push the girl off, but it was no use. She was just too Goddamn heavy. Then Auburn spoke and, before he had a chance to tell Pearl to listen to the nice lady in his talking-to-a-loon voice, the others chipped in as well, but instead of wanting to help him they obviously just wanted the torturous ordeal to last longer for their amusement. Bloody sadists. Volume? Seriously? His hair had volume to start with. Well, kind of, anyway. Now it was probably as straggly as some anorexic hobo's, and that was one of the last things Santo wanted to look like, "Okay, you've 'ad your laughs, no? Now can somebody please get t'ees loon off me before I get crushed to deat'?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Arthur sighed quietly, and forgot the captivating insect long enough to listen to the Italian boy who was struggling. "I'll help, since no one else wants to" he replied to Santo, giving him the barest of smiles as he pushed Pearl off of the straggly-haired boy. "There, you're free." he stated, and returned to his chair. He resumed drinking his tea, and gazed at the butterfly again.

Auburn almost felt sorry for Pearl as she was shoved off of Santo, but Pearl seemed to find it rather funny. So Auburn laughed it off while she held out her hand and helped Santo to his feet. There were leaves everywhere throughout his shaggy mane from wrestling around with Pearl. Auburn laughed and gently picked them out. "There you are. I hope she didn't hurt you," Auburn said with a smile as she picked out the last leaf and let it flutter slowly to the ground. "I don't care what they say, I think you're very handsome." She grinned at Santo and pulled her dress up. It had fallen down slightly in the front as Auburn was helping him. The last thing she wanted to do was give the whole party a peep show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearl made a sort of "Oof!" sound as Arther pushed her off of Santo, causing her to roll off him and onto the floor. Hard. She noticed that her arm was still stuck somewhat in Santo's back and quickly pulled it back in so she could use it to push herself up. Pearl tried, but she just couldn't push herself up onto her feet. "You know what? Think I'll stay here for a bit." She muttered to no-one in particular, flopping back down again. While she lay there ignoring Aubern - b*tch - she picked a few leaves out of her own hair and let them fly off to wherever the hell it was leaves went.

(On my phone. Sorry for rubbish post xP)

Lillian sighed. "D'aww, someone needs an attitude adjustment," She sighed and drank some of the tea. "I think he looked more... How do I say it? Thrown around when he had the leaves. Like he was in some sorta fight... But not with a girl. And he didn't get rescued either." Lillian winked at Santo. "At least she didn't smush you to death, boy."

Arthur was still blocking out much of the mindless chatter around him, his eyes firmly locked onto the azure colored insect and nothing else. He watched it fly away, turning a slight left as it vanished into the dark trees. He sighed quietly as it flew off, boredom quickly flooding over him yet again.

Lillian looked at a boy. "Hmm. And wahts is your name, mister?" she said, peering through her bangs. Lillian thought he looked quite bored and decided to make small talk.

Arthur briefly tuned in to whatever the girl next to him was saying. "I'm Arthur" he replied, his tone even and not showing much. His green eyes were half closed in boredom. The Englishman looked as if he were going to drop off any second. He certainly wished things would be more exciting around here, but of course this was a tea party. The only thing out of place was the current situation of the Italian and his non-volumized hair. He sighed yet again, pouring himself a cup of tea to pass the time.

Auburn suddenly turned her attention to a small plate of cookies that did not appear to be there a few moments ago. She cocked her head as she debated whether or not she should take one. After a few moments of tossing the idea back and fourth, she decided that there was nothing to lose. She reached out and grabbed the first one in sight, a cream colored sugar cookie with rainbow sprinkles and a light dust of powdered sugar. Auburn bit into it, slowly letting her teeth sink into the soft dough as it melted in her mouth. The taste was so delightful, she had to have another bite. But as Auburn brought the cookie up to her full lips, her body began to tingle. So much so that she began to laugh as the sensation tickled her in enormous proportions. Suddenly everything in sight appeared as a swift blur and Auburn screamed as she began to fall downward. She landed with a swift thud on her chair, now only three inches tall.

Lillian smiled a small smile. "Lillian," she yawned. She put her feet on the table and leaned on two legs. "It is quite a quiet day, is it not?" She closed her eyes and imagined different things in her twisted mind.

"Help!" Auburn squeaked helplessly from the center of her chair. Thankfully her dress shrunk down with her. Otherwise, she would be dreadfully embarrassed. "Can someone . . . pick me up I guess?" she squeaked. There was little she could do being only three inches tall. Everything was so enormous now, Auburn was literally frightened to even move out of fear of getting lost of hurting herself.

Tarrant looked around for the tiny voice that seemed to emanate from everywhere. Then he looked at the chair beside him to see Auburn was missing, wait...no she wasn't. He picked the girl up from the back of dress, as if he was a mother picking her baby up from the scruff of the neck. He gave a magnifecent grin, "well hi there!", he said with enthusiasm.

Latest posts

Back