A A Guide To Getting An Ego The Size Of Russia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kishu Inu

Reaction score
Disclaimer: THIS IS A JOKE. Just saying this now. But most of it is true.

WHY HALO THAR. I HEARD YOU'D LEIK TO HAVE A BEEG EGO ON TEMATULK AND DA LULZ.

Well, ladies and n00bs, you've come to the right place.

Here is what we're going to do: (Tamatalk version)

1. ANIME

Thats right. The world's number one obsession. Don't get me wrong, alot of anime is good, but come on. The otakus swarm in large amounts on Tamatalk. Just take some random picture of Ed and Winry and slosh it as your avatar, then make some prettiful orange signature. It always works.

Being an Otaku

Probably the easiest way, na no da~. Just bastardize the japanese language, kawaii desu-ne!

2. Fangirlism In General

Oh yes.

They're feared.

They are all over the place.

They are the fangirls of the world. They swarm in massive amounts, from Sasuke Uchicha to Severus Snape to Edward Cullen. We currently have Edward and Snape in a mental institution from being over-glomped by fangirls, lets have Eddie live now.

Edward: *rocks back and forth* Edward is a good vampire... He should not have went on Bishie Hotline... Sadistic pink phone.... *cackles*

Okaaayy then, back to us. Please, for the sake of all bishies and largely-fandomed characters, please do not be a fangirl unless you want to have a massive ego.

3. Spamming The Forum With Pointless Topics

This is self-explanatory. Being rick-rolled is fun the first time, but after that, your ready to throw the sadistic pink phone at people who do it. Tamatalk has only so much bandwidth, please do not spam it with large amounts of retarded topics. Unless, once again, you want a big ego.

4. Us3 ch@7 sp33k

L0l diz duz wurk 1t 1s k3wl

No. Just no. That may be an exaggeration, but please.

5. BE A NORMAL PERSON.

This doesn't always work, but it's the only way that is sane. You can like any fandom you like, sure, but don't mention Sasuke Uchicha or Snape or Edward in every freaking post. Do not have your signature stuffed with quotes from the fandom. You are not a character from the fandom. Just a normal person in a computer chair at a computer on Tamatalk.

DEVIANTART VERSION

Okay, here is what we'll do:

1. Balto Wolves

Thats right. Have wolves with legs the size of a pencil and giant paws. You just CAN'T have a balto wolve without having one leg with a gradient, eye blearing rainbow. Don't forget to make it have wings and headphones, too! AND MAKE IT ABLE TO TURN INTO A DRAGONZ!!!!!111shift

2. Fan-Art

Thats right. Have a chibi anime pairing, and don't forget to include -chan -sama -kun or something like that in your name. Even have kawaiidesune!1111shift in it, too.

Draw tons of fanart, and flame anyone who gives concrit. Thats the way to go! *punches the air*

3. Sadistic-ness

Don't forget to have the word razer, hate, black, pain, or anything sadistic in your username! Make your location "hell" because your parents won't buy you the new marilyn mansion album that came out 3 days ago.

4. The Nasty

Probably the easiest. Have bondage, whips, or anything nasty like that in your fetish pictures, and don't forget boobies. Anything below an E cup is just not cool, and give the poor girl with a I Cup a horrible back problem. If it dosen't have boobies, at least make it black and white, because color is not sexy!!!111shift

I have taught you everything I know. Be ready to have the pageviews and favourites coming in, or, the flamers and haters. Good day.

Haha this is great. This kind of stuff drives me nuts on Deviantart and TT. . . xD

Disclaimer: THIS IS A JOKE. Just saying this now. But most of it is true.
WHY HALO THAR. I HEARD YOU'D LEIK TO HAVE A BEEG EGO ON TEMATULK AND DA LULZ.

Well, ladies and n00bs, you've come to the right place.

Here is what we're going to do: (Tamatalk version)

1. ANIME

Thats right. The world's number one obsession. Don't get me wrong, alot of anime is good, but come on. The otakus swarm in large amounts on Tamatalk. Just take some random picture of Ed and Winry and slosh it as your avatar, then make some prettiful orange signature. It always works.

Being an Otaku

Probably the easiest way, na no da~. Just bastardize the japanese language, kawaii desu-ne!

2. Fangirlism In General

Oh yes.

They're feared.

They are all over the place.

They are the fangirls of the world. They swarm in massive amounts, from Sasuke Uchicha to Severus Snape to Edward Cullen. We currently have Edward and Snape in a mental institution from being over-glomped by fangirls, lets have Eddie live now.

Edward: *rocks back and forth* Edward is a good vampire... He should not have went on Bishie Hotline... Sadistic pink phone.... *cackles*

Okaaayy then, back to us. Please, for the sake of all bishies and largely-fandomed characters, please do not be a fangirl unless you want to have a massive ego.

3. Spamming The Forum With Pointless Topics

This is self-explanatory. Being rick-rolled is fun the first time, but after that, your ready to throw the sadistic pink phone at people who do it. Tamatalk has only so much bandwidth, please do not spam it with large amounts of retarded topics. Unless, once again, you want a big ego.

4. Us3 ch@7 sp33k

L0l diz duz wurk 1t 1s k3wl

No. Just no. That may be an exaggeration, but please.

5. BE A NORMAL PERSON.

This doesn't always work, but it's the only way that is sane. You can like any fandom you like, sure, but don't mention Sasuke Uchicha or Snape or Edward in every freaking post. Do not have your signature stuffed with quotes from the fandom. You are not a character from the fandom. Just a normal person in a computer chair at a computer on Tamatalk.

DEVIANTART VERSION

Okay, here is what we'll do:

1. Balto Wolves

Thats right. Have wolves with legs the size of a pencil and giant paws. You just CAN'T have a balto wolve without having one leg with a gradient, eye blearing rainbow. Don't forget to make it have wings and headphones, too! AND MAKE IT ABLE TO TURN INTO A DRAGONZ!!!!!111shift

2. Fan-Art

Thats right. Have a chibi anime pairing, and don't forget to include -chan -sama -kun or something like that in your name. Even have kawaiidesune!1111shift in it, too.

Draw tons of fanart, and flame anyone who gives concrit. Thats the way to go! *punches the air*

3. Sadistic-ness

Don't forget to have the word razer, hate, black, pain, or anything sadistic in your username! Make your location "hell" because your parents won't buy you the new marilyn mansion album that came out 3 days ago.

4. The Nasty

Probably the easiest. Have bondage, whips, or anything nasty like that in your fetish pictures, and don't forget boobies. Anything below an E cup is just not cool, and give the poor girl with a I Cup a horrible back problem. If it dosen't have boobies, at least make it black and white, because color is not sexy!!!111shift

I have taught you everything I know. Be ready to have the pageviews and favourites coming in, or, the flamers and haters. Good day.
Lol! :( What does that mean? :hitodetchi: It's funny anyway! :D I like it! :D I know what an ego and all means, but still, I don't get some of it! :lol:

619inurhouse! :) [in a bad mood!] :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What you fail to understand is the people who were like this before didn't do it for a big ego and are now not amused.

kaythankbye.

xD

Oh, and that chat speak you demonstrated is actually called leet, or should I say l33t?

What you fail to understand is the people who were like this before didn't do it for a big ego and are now not amused.
kaythankbye.
Read the disclaimer, please.

xD
Oh, and that chat speak you demonstrated is actually called leet, or should I say l33t?
Actually its 1337. -has the knowlege-

And I read the disclaimer. It doesn't matter to me, I was not amused in more than one way.

Actually its 1337. -has the knowlege-
And I read the disclaimer. It doesn't matter to me, I was not amused in more than one way.
I wasn't targeting anyone in general. I'm joking around, but honestly, I'm not amused to see it all over the place. Don't like, don't read, don't comment.

I wasn't targeting anyone in general. I'm joking around, but honestly, I'm not amused to see it all over the place. Don't like, don't read, don't comment.
Freedom of speech kthnx.

I do find the wolf thing a bit annoying, though. You have a point. Everyone has a rainbow eye now.

I mean, I have an odd furry, but thats because she actually has a reason to be odd, not "Born with a pink coat".

Freedom of speech kthnx.
I do find the wolf thing a bit annoying, though. You have a point. Everyone has a rainbow eye now.

I mean, I have an odd furry, but thats because she actually has a reason to be odd, not "Born with a pink coat".
I don't see anything wrong with odd furries, as long as they weren't actually born with it. It goes against all laws of nature, and it's just... weird.

Its the internet. Millions of people use the internet every day. How can you not expect there to be thousands of fangirls and anime geeks and whatnot? Common interests.

Except for the balto wolves.

[/reallylatereply]

Tis funny XD

Sounds like me and some freewebs friends XD

The balto wolves are annoying. I did something similar. Just to annoy someone, I drew a picture of a light green cat and black flecks so it looked like a kiwi XD They got really mad so I took it down. It was on an old thing. Not TT.

Sorry I can be an occasional fan-girl XD I try kind of hard not to, though XD I'm sorry I'm so posessed XD.

Its the internet. Millions of people use the internet every day. How can you not expect there to be thousands of fangirls and anime geeks and whatnot? Common interests.

[/reallylatereply]
I never said I didn't expect it. I'm just joking for god's sake.

[/reallylatereply]
Grow a sense of humor |: My god.

Also, I lol'd. Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back