A riddle!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The word "house" is a metaphore. You're supposed to figure out what it actually is.
I'll do a different one:

More powerful then God

More evil then the Devil

The poor have it

The rich want it

And if you eat it you die.

The answer to the previous one is a watermelon.
The answer is nothing :p

//Blackbird

I've got two riddles..

There are two fathers and two sons in a boat fishing. Each of them catch a fish, but there are only three fish. How is this possible?

If a red house is made of red bricks, and a yellow house is made of yellow bricks, what is a green house made of?

Hmm.. :huh:

I've got two riddles..
There are two fathers and two sons in a boat fishing. Each of them catch a fish, but there are only three fish. How is this possible?

If a red house is made of red bricks, and a yellow house is made of yellow bricks, what is a green house made of?

Green House--- Glass

The word "house" is a metaphore. You're supposed to figure out what it actually is.
I'll do a different one:

More powerful then God

More evil then the Devil

The poor have it

The rich want it

Is it um..............Mold? XD

I've got two riddles..

Number One: Either the 2 Fathers are one (Ones a Stepdad)

Numder two: Glass

I've got two riddles..

Number 1: There is a son(a), that son's father( :) , and that father's father©. B and C are both fathers. A and B are both sons.

Number 2: Glass

I got one =D

Okay..

How do you get out of a room with nothing in it

but a mirror and a table..

P.S. OH RIGHT NOW MT TAMAGOTCHI TURNED INTO A YOUNG MAMETCHI HIP HIP HOORAY IT HAS LIKE BUNNY EARS.. :huh: :) :lol:

I got one =DOkay..

P.S. OH RIGHT NOW MT TAMAGOTCHI TURNED INTO A YOUNG MAMETCHI HIP HIP HOORAY IT HAS LIKE BUNNY EARS..  :huh:   :)   :lol:
You wake up. xD

I really don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one =DOkay..

P.S. OH RIGHT NOW MT TAMAGOTCHI TURNED INTO A YOUNG MAMETCHI HIP HIP HOORAY IT HAS LIKE BUNNY EARS.. :huh: :) :lol:
Look in the mirror, see what you saw. take the saw and cut the mirror in half 2 halves make a hole.

Crawl through the hole to get out!

you became a mod

that really bums me

please show notification that we're still friends

i want to put this new thing in

it's youtube but not from youtube site

i will try

do you do gaia online

you became a modthat really bums me

please show notification that we're still friends

i want to put this new thing in

it's youtube but not from youtube site

i will try

do you do gaia online
No comment.

Are you talking to me? Oh. If you are, I didn't become a mod, i became a lifetime angelgotchi. That means i gave $10 to tamatalk. We're still friends, you're on my buddy list. Don't even start with the youtube thing. No i don't do gaia online, it won't let me join.

I'll do a different one:

More powerful then God

More evil then the Devil

The poor have it

The rich want it

poison?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I've got two riddles..

First: Two of them caught the same fish, I presume xD

Second: Green bricks

Rachelgotchi. what do you want on your avvie?
For tama star's, i agree with the other two, is it the air?

For ninja girls, i agree with rach, i think he's a son of one of the twins.

Rachelgotchi, you're good at this!

Don't forget the two that did riddles, you have to give an avatar, bookmark, poster, icon, SOMETHING to the person who got it right first.

And the next riddle is:

There was a green house.

Inside the green house there was a white house

Inside the white house there was a red house.

Inside the red house there were lots of babies.

What is it?
Nope. Wrongo. Good guess though. Here is the answer to the riddle:

Riddle: There are three boys in a room. Two of them are twins and the other boy is related. (not a cousin, grandparent, aunt, uncle, step-brother ect.) How is he related?

Answer: The three boys are triplets.

xD

->Ninja<-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back