A Series of Unfortunate Events

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOOMrocks

Reaction score
Once there were 3 tamagotchis;Violet,Klaus and Sunny Baudelaire.They were all :ichigotchi: They were at Blimy Beach when Mr. Robo,the Baudelaire families banker came with some bad news."I don't know how to tell you children,but you're house caught fire and burned down."Mr.Robo said "Are our parents ok?",Violet asked."Im sorry,but,they died in the fire."Mr.Robo said sadly."Chabo?"Sunny asked,which meant "Who will take care of us?"

"I have been put in charge of your affairs,and I've found a far relative that has offered to adopt you." "What is his or her name?",Klaus asked."His name is Count Olaf.He is your mother's sister's aunt's brother's uncle's son.Did you get that?"Mr.Robo said "Maybe."Sunny said. ...

During that day, Mr. Robo sent Violet and Klaus to live in Count Olaf's house, and he took Sunny to a baby orphan center. But then...

(I know it's nothing at all like the book, but it's more fun like this :D )

as the children were left behind in this miserable place, they realized olaf was not your "family" person, and sunny did not think that kimmy, the daycare lady.....

knew anything about entertaining a growing baby with a special language of her own."Nexta"Sunny said,which meant"do you know ANYTHING about babies?"."I'n sorry little one but I don't understand you.."kimmy said.Sunny was very unhappy that even her own siblings were not there to translate to kimmy what she said.

back at Count Olaf's house...

"It is very messy in here Count Olaf"Violet said."Yes,and I have only seen your bedroom,where will me and my sister sleep?"Klaus asked."hmm,lets see,I think there is a little room where I used to put the laundry,you can sleep in there on a pile of cushuns."Oh,and each day I will have to leave to go to meetings with my acting troupe,so I will leave you with a list of all the things I need done.Alright?"Count Olaf said,pleased with himself."Yes,but what about meals,will we make them ourselves?"Klaus asked"yes,and if you disobey me I will call Dr.Orwell to come and hipnotise you so you WILL listen"Count Olaf answered...

...and Violet and Klaus glumly nodded. They started to prepare a pizza for themselves, for they were fairly good at making pizza.

Meanwhile, Sunny was gnawing on Kimmy's sleeves because she had given her soft toys to play with. Kimmy screamed, and punished Sunny with a newspaper whack. Sunny cried, and Kimmy turned red and apologized to her. "I'm sorry!" she said, and Sunny rubbed her eyes.

"Nonewo," Sunny murmured, meaning, "Don't whack me with a newspaper and I'll forgive you."

"Oh, I'm afraid I don't understand you, baby!" Kimmy returned to her perky self.

Sunny growled.

Meanwhile, back at Count Olaf's "house"...

Violet and Klaus were forced to do all of Olaf's dirty work like...

Washing all his clothes, scrubbing the floor, and things too horrible to add.

"What are we going to do? Sunny is stuck in one of those wretched orphan centers, while we stay here and do all of Olaf's work while he goes to do acting with his friends. I know we shouldn't be doing all this work, but if we don't, we will be hipnotized." Klaus said."Well, maybe in the middle of the night, we can sneek out of the house to find the orphan center and save Sunny."Violet answered."But what if Olaf finds out?""Then we'll have to just try to not get noticed that much. We can put on desguises so he won't recognize us."The two children then started to make up a plan until Olaf came up behind them."...What did you just say?...

Violet and Klaus were forced to do all of Olaf's dirty work like...Washing all his clothes, scrubbing the floor, and things too horrible to add.

"What are we going to do? Sunny is stuck in one of those wretched orphan centers, while we stay here and do all of Olaf's work while he goes to do acting with his friends. I know we shouldn't be doing all this work, but if we don't, we will be hipnotized." Klaus said."Well, maybe in the middle of the night, we can sneek out of the house to find the orphan center and save Sunny."Violet answered."But what if Olaf finds out?""Then we'll have to just try to not get noticed that much. We can put on desguises so he won't recognize us."The two children then started to make up a plan until Olaf came up behind them."...What did you just say?...
then they said "Oh nothing just talking about how we think Sunny is doing." "Why do you care what the little monkey is thinking!" shouted Olaf.

[SIZE=7pt]Klaus looked offended.[/SIZE]

"Sunny is my friend!" he barked, while Violet merely glared. Moments later, the girl was sulking.

Olaf began sulking too, leaving Klaus to...

[SIZE=7pt]Klaus looked offended.[/SIZE] 

"Sunny is my sister!" he barked, while Violet merely glared. Moments later, the girl was sulking.

Olaf began sulking too, leaving Klaus to...
get ready to fight with Olaf."I would watch what you are doing bookworm,because I know Dr.Orwell's telephone number"Olaf smirked. Klaus knew he had to stick up for his baby sister, but he didn't want to get hurt." I will Count Olaf." Klaus said,gritting his teeth.

Meanwhile, Sunny was franticly trying to find something hard to bite."Nothing."she said to herself.Then, Kimmy arrived from the other room. "Are you hungry, little one?"she asked."Amlex?"Sunny asked,meaning "Are we having crunchy food?" "Yes, I bet you are hungry little girl, we are having yummy carrot purree,nice and soft so you won't hurt your little gums."Kimmy replied."Nokewots"Sunny replied, meaning "I want hard carrots if it doesn't bother you too much" "Alright,lets go girly."Kimmy said, carrying Sunny to the Dining room...

meanwhile, in olaf's dirty house, violet and klaus were scrubbing the floors. olaf had a bunch of friends over. they were all gathered around the table, waiting for their dinner to arrive. olaf slammed his fist on the table/ "I DEMAND MY DINNER!" he hollered. all his friends started yelling at the same time. violet and klaus looked at each other and gulped...

quickly they made pasta puttacesca."What is this,brains?" Olaf said,scowling at the food."It's pasta puttanesca,an italian pasta d-""I don't care what it is bookworm, we want roast beef."Olaf interupted."But you didn't tell us that Count Olaf, you just said in your list to make dinner."Violet said."Look on the back."Olaf replyed impatently.'make rost beef for super'Klaus read,ignoring the spelling mistakes."You see brats,we want roast beef,and if you don't make it this instant,I will hurt you."Olaf murmered.The children quickly began making Olaf's dinner.

Meanwhile,Sunny was playing with her food,annoyed that she couldn't have something hard."Thwarten"Sunny said, meaning "I'm not hungry,can I go to bed?""You should eat up girly,because you have a long day aheah of you tomorrow, and you don't want to be sick"Kimmy said.Sunny started yo rub her eyes so Kimmy would know she was tired."Are you tired baby?"she asked.Sunny nodded.She yawned to show she wanted to sleep now."Ok,lets go to your room"Kimmy said,carrying Sunny down the hall.Sunny's room was beautiful! It had a giant bed, a toy box filled with toys, and everything a baby would like. Except for Sunny. The toy box was filled with soft toys and...

quickly they made pasta puttacesca."What is this,brains?" Olaf said,scowling at the food."It's pasta puttanesca,an italian pasta d-""I don't care what it is bookworm, we want roast beef."Olaf interupted."But you didn't tell us that Count Olaf, you just said in your list to make dinner."Violet said."Look on the back."Olaf replyed impatently.'make rost beef for super'Klaus read,ignoring the spelling mistakes."You see brats,we want roast beef,and if you don't make it this instant,I will hurt you."Olaf murmered.The children quickly began making Olaf's dinner.
Meanwhile,Sunny was playing with her food,annoyed that she couldn't have something hard."Thwarten"Sunny said, meaning "I'm not hungry,can I go to bed?""You should eat up girly,because you have a long day aheah of you tomorrow, and you don't want to be sick"Kimmy said.Sunny started yo rub her eyes so Kimmy would know she was tired."Are you tired baby?"she asked.Sunny nodded.She yawned to show she wanted to sleep now."Ok,lets go to your room"Kimmy said,carrying Sunny down the hall.Sunny's room was beautiful! It had a giant bed, a toy box filled with toys, and everything a baby would like. Except for Sunny. The toy box was filled with soft toys and...
so Sunny started to kick and scream so the baby sitter said "Okay girly you look like you want some blocks. Stay here I will go get some." "ooh gaa" witch meant "Thank you I love Blocks."

'Sunny Baudelaire will soon be moved to Count Olaf's house.He is a close relative and her siblings live there too' Sunny picked up the letter and wondering what it said. Kimmy returned to the room with blocks soon after. "mernea" Sunny said,meaning "Can you please read this letter to me Kimmy?" " Oh, you found my note. Thank you Sunny,I needed that. Here are your blocks"Kimmy said,ignoring the fact that Sunny was trying to read this letter.

Meanwhile, Violet and Klaus were forced to wash Olaf's laundry, which is believed to have been laying on the floor for 3 years. " I wish Olaf was a person that loved his kids,then we would be sitting down having some fun."Violet said, plugging her nose. Yes, I agree. In the week that we've been here, we've done enough work that one person would do in one year!"Klaus agreed. He was so tired that he began to fall asleep. "Klaus! Wake up! You don't want Olaf to call Dr. Orwell!"Violet shouted. "I guess not, but if she did come, at least our personalities would be asleep, and that means only our bodies are awake, not our minds." Klaus said, looking at the bright side."Bookworm, bookworm's sister, get to bed, it's 7:00, your bedtime."Olaf shouted while coming into the room. " But we haven't had dinner yet, we've worked all day and we are starving" Violet said, clutching her stomach."Fine, your dinner this evening is that brain stuff you made Wednesday."Olaf said,pointing to the fridge. The children started eating the pasta they made nights before, only to find out...

"Klaus, I think Olaf put something in the pasta before we ate it." Violet said, staring at the food. Klaus looked at the pasta and relised that his sister was right. There were at least 5 worms in each bowl. "Oh, that dirty run-down evil man,he was trying to harm us. If I could only smack him! " Klaus said, starting to get angry." Klaus I'd hate to tell you this, but you can't hurt Olaf in any way, remember, he has Dr. Orwell's telephone number." Violet said, touching Klaus's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Kimmy was packing Sunny's bags. "remur?" Sunny asked, meaning,"Why are you packing my bags?" " Guess what, you are going to live with you brother abd sister, at Count Olaf's house. We are leaving soon, so, you get anything you want to take with you." Kimmy said,grinning. An hour later they ended up at Olaf's door, waiting to be let in. "Hello hello HELLO!" Olaf said,getting louder with every hello. "You must be the 2 brats sister,Sunny. You go and find them, I want to talk with Kimmy...

Sunny ran where they were and said ,"Mond dock wouse!!" which prbably meant "Hello, Klaus and Violet!!".

"SUNNY!" Violet and Klaus said at once. They were so happy to see there sister again. Olaf came into the room after she was done with Kimmy saying "Ok, this family reunion is over. Now get back to work people!" "But we did everything on the list. Can't we just take a break?"Klaus asked. "Oh,fine. But you have to make dinner for everybody. And I don't mean those brains." Olaf replyed angrily...

"Yes Count Olaf." Violet said with a little bit of annoyance. They quickly made Olaf's roast beef that he wanted the other night. "I think we should poison it!" Klaus said sarcasticly. "No Klaus, if we do he could kill us before he dies." Violet replyed.

hmph! klaus had said. "well my smite children, how are you doing?" olaf sneered. klaus couldn't take it ."YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW WERE DOING!YOU SHOULD BE HELD ON DISPLAY AS A BEAST! WEVE WASHED YOUR FLOORS, MADE YOU FOOD, AND STOOD EVERY INSULT!YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE SHOULD KNOW HOW WERE DOING!" there was a pause. sunny was quiet, violet cried, and olaf raised his hand high....

[SIZE=30pt] smack![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back