A Series of Unfortunate Events

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
laughed. He left the room as Violet and Sunny approached their brother. He was lying on the floor catching his breath. "Oh Klaus, are you alright? We should call Mr. Robo about this. I don't think he would let us stay here if he heard what just happened." Violet said, wiping Klaus's face. "I w-will be fine Violet, I just need to hit him back!" Klaus replyed, getting up...

"No. We will phone Mr.Robo when we go shopping for dinner tonight. He will be shocked and come to get us." Violet said, still holding her brother from hitting Olaf. "Fine, thank-you for holding me back Violet, I don't want to do something I'd regret.

When they got to the orphan's home Kimmy started to treat Violet and Klaus like they were Sunny's age. With Violet being 14 and Klaus being 12, they just stared at Kimmy while she babied them. "Would you 3 like to go and play on our little playset? I've put little swings on so you can rock yourselves to the moon and back." Kimmy said cheerfully, pinching their cheeks. "I'd be happy if I could rock to the moon with her personality" Klaus said to himself,smirking. The children went outside to get away from Kimmy when they found out that the swings had locks on them, so if anyone say on them they would be locked in until someon came to unlock them. "Klaus, I think we should go back to our rooms..."Violet said, while the children stared at the swings. Sunny nodded. When they got back to their room, Klaus said,"I'm beginning to think that everyone wants to harm us.""Yes, I'm beginning to think that too. But, they can wait. It is getting late and we should get some sleep." Violet replyed,yawning. So, the children got into their 3 beds and got a good nights sleep. The next morning...

their breakfast had been the worst they had EVER expirienced in their lives- baby food. "I would rather eat those worms in Olaf's leftover pasta than pureed peas." Klaus said, stirring his food. Sunny on the other hand, loved it. She was so starved that she ate all 3 of the siblings' food!"Well, I'm glad you liked your food Sunny." Violet said, cleaning off her sister.

After that they went outside. The Locks on the swings seemed to be gone- until they saw one kid go on them. The locks were invisable! The 3 immediatly went to Kimmy. "W-why are there locks on those swings? We seen one kid go on them and now he can't get off." Klaus asked, trying to be as polite as possible. Kimmy looked shocked. "What locks? I don't see any!" She said with a sly look."Oh, those! Those are for the bad little kids. Want to see how they work?" First Kimmy grabbed Violet and dragged her to the swings. "No! HELP!"Violet struggled, but Kimmy's grip was too tight. Kimmy sat Violet on one of the swings, as it locked. Then she went in and tryed to grab Sunny, but Klaus had a firm grip on his little sister. "No." Klaus said, holding Sunny away from Kimmy. "Well, if I must, I'll grab both of you!" Kimmy said, as she grabbed Klaus, as Sunny escaped. "Run Sunny! Save yourself!" Klaus hissed.

After the older Baudelaires were locked in tight, Kimmy hit a button, which made the swing swing. Then, she hit another button, which shocked Violet and Klaus. As Sunny watched inside from a window, she tryed to think of a plan. "HELP! SOMEBODY, HELP!" They screamed, but nobody but Sunny heard them.

The worms tasted like sick so they were sick all over count olaf!

The worms tasted like sick so they were sick all over count olaf!
(But theyre not with Olaf now.)Suddnley 2 children, alittle older than Violet came up yelling

"Inordinate ,inordinate!!"yelled the girl :pochitchi: .Kimmy suddenly looked confused, and the boy :) ran over to explain."Kimmy was hypnotizeid by Olaf, when he said he wanted aword with Kimmy ,remember?..........

The boy and girl helped Klaus and Violet off the swings amd lead them to their room. When Violet, Klaus, and the 2 other children were in, the boy said," Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. How about you Violet?" Klaus replyed heavily.

"Oh, I'm ok. Thank-you for all your help. What are your names?" Violet asked curiously.

My name is Duncan, and this is my sister, Isadora.We are triplets, but our other brother perished in a horrible fire." Duncan replied sadly. Violet and klaus were amazed at all Duncan and Isadora knew. Sunny was even amazed. Suddenly, Violet and Klaus felt really tired. "Are you alright Klaus, Violet? You look very tired." Isadora asked, looking at her new friends. Violet and Klaus didn't even say a word, before they fell down on the bed, asleep. Duncan picked up Sunny and went back to his and Isadora's room, so They wouldn't wake them up. Whan Violet and Klaus awoke...

they found themselves in Olaf's house with their new friends."Klause,Sunny,Duncan,Isadora wake up!"

Duncan woke up with a yawn just in time to hear some evil laughter

"Well hello, nice of you to come back into consiousnous. I would like to let you know that I 100% kidnapped you 4." Olaf said slyly.

"You monster, how dare you kidnap us. All we want is to have a nice home, not have a home where your bedroom leaks and smells like mold!" Violet puffed, blowing off steam.

"Why, I don't have the faintest idea of what you are talking about." Olaf replied, scratching his head.

"igasketka" Sunny exclaimed, which probably meant," I think you know what you are talking about Count Olaf"

"I said before, I don't speek monkey. With those words said, he dragged the 4 children down a long staircase, down a very long hallway, and onto 5 different dongeon cells. "These are your bedrooms. I expect you to keep them clean and tidy. Your meals will be brought down by me, and you WILL eat them, GOT IT? Splendid." Olaf said, going back upstairs. The dongeon smelled like old socks, was already filthy and very cramped. The children just had enough space to lay down!

"Well hello, nice of you to come back into consiousnous. I would like to let you know that I 100% kidnapped you 4." Olaf said slyly."You monster, how dare you kidnap us. All we want is to have a nice home, not have a home where your bedroom leaks and smells like mold!" Violet puffed, blowing off steam.

"Why, I don't have the faintest idea of what you are talking about." Olaf replied, scratching his head.

"igasketka" Sunny exclaimed, which probably meant," I think you know what you are talking about Count Olaf"

"I said before, I don't speek monkey. With those words said, he dragged the 4 children down a long staircase, down a very long hallway, and onto 5 different dongeon cells. "These are your bedrooms. I expect you to keep them clean and tidy. Your meals will be brought down by me, and you WILL eat them, GOT IT? Splendid." Olaf said, going back upstairs. The dongeon smelled like old socks, was already filthy and very cramped. The children just had enough space to lay down!
Then Olaf came back.The childern were assleep and the Olaf Put Vilot and brought her to a machine.Her changed her to a :kuribotchi: and She woke up found out that she was going to be married to Olaf!the 3 other cliedern woke up and Sunny said....

Gage, whiich probably meant "Violet cant do this!!!".Isadora opened her mouth to speak but then they heard the most horrid song ever as a :D skipped in

"C is 4 cute

A is 4 adorable

R is 4 ravishing

M is 4 gorgueos

A is 4 angelic

L is 4 lovely

I is 4 Im the best

T is 4 Talented

And A is 4 A tap dancing fairy princess vetinarian!!*

Im Carmelita and im the best!!!!!!!"

*The words arent right but i dont have the book to hand

"Oh great, first, my sister is about to marry Count Olaf, now, thay Carmelita girl is back! If this ever ends, I'm gonna seriously hurt everybody that ever messed with us!" Klaus growled, clenching his fists. AT that moment, Olaf was dragging Violet back downstairs. "I heard you bookworm." he said, his shiny eyes boring into Klaus's angry face. " And it isn't about to happen."

"You give me back my sister unharmed, and we will do whatever you say." Klaus said dissapointedly, as Duncan whispered in his ear.

"What are you doing? The least you could've done was to talk it over with us first!"

"I have to get my sister back, no matter what it costs."

"I admire that, but I think this is alittle overboard."

"Would you do it if Isadora was in trouble?"

"Well, um-"

"Yeah, so I have to do it."

While Klaus and Duncan were having an argument, Violet was stuck in a tine cage at the top of a huge tower on the other side of Olaf's house.

"Hixs" said sunny, which meant "Boys".she called Isadora over and muttered her plan in her ear.Isadora agreed 2 help.........

Meanwhile, Violet was dangling on the cage. It was pitch balck. Luckily she found a found a flaslight. She turned it on and shined it around but only to find that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back