~*A Super FunDerFul Girlzy Log*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else had glitchy problems with the claw game on Music City? It was working fine yesterday!

Girlzrule screams at the computer and wakes her dad from his nap.

WOOOO 2ND PAGE AND HOT TOPIC!!!! ALSO 125 VIEWSSSS!!!

I'd like to thank the academy-

Shut up, Andrea no one wants to hear you pretend it was YOUR doing.

You should really learn to be nicer to me, Amber, one of these days I'm gonna be rich and famous and I was going to put in a good word for you all but now I'm not! See how you ruined everything for everyone?

GUYS STOP FIGHTING, I'M REALLY SICK OF YOUR FIGHTING!!!

Abby starts to cry.

Oh Abby, it's okay. Shh...don't cry.

I praise Abby.

Why always pay attention to her, huh? Never me!

Amber starts to cry.

Amber...you know I love you. I love all of you guys!

I praise Amber.

YOU DON'T LOVE ME, YOU DON'T EVEN LET ME GO TO SCHOOL!

Aaron starts to cry. I sigh.

It's okay, Aaron, I'm sorry you can't go to school but I've been taking you to tamatown all the time!

You're right, Girlzy! Why be sad when you can be happy? I'm gonna go out with a few of my friends from school now okay? Byeeeee!!!

And that leaves you and me, Aaron.

Amber and Aaron giggle together.

Hey, get a room you two. You're interrupting my genius mic skills.

Geez, sorry. Come on, Amber, let's go to Memetchi's Pizza Parlor.

Anything to get out of this dump.

Amber kicks over Andrea's mic as she walks out the door with Aaron.

Ugh these mood-swingy teens are driving me INSANE.

OH MY GOD >.< Andrea keeps practicing with her mic and I don't notice in time to make her stop and it stresses her out! Gosh that's so annoying.

Your face is so annoying.

That was rather uncalled for. Apologize.

How bout you make me?

I take away her panda bear and give her a train instead.

NOOO Girlzy give it back! Give it back! Give it back NOW. NOW NOW NOW!!! RAWR!!!!

You don't even play with it that much. Why do you want it?

THIS TRAIN SUCKS!!! I WANT MY PANDAAAA!!!

Andrea throws a rock through a neighbor's window.

Sigh.

No, Andrea! Stop practicing!

At Memetchi's Pizza Parlor.

Gosh, it's kind of late. Should we really have gone out? Girlzy might start worrying.

It's okay. We'll just call her later.

Well if you think it's okay...

Waiter! We're ready to order!

The waiter speaks with a bad italian accent.

Good-a evening. What - a food you eat - a?

I'll have two slices of supreme pizza, and a small Coke.

I'll have spaghetti and meatballs, with a small orange soda.

Good - a choice! Muah!

The waiter walks away with their orders.

Gosh, they talk weird here.

Agreed.

The food arrives, and Amber and Aaron eat. For a while, there is silence. After the meal...

Ahh, that was so good! I think I - hic - ate too much.

Their food is really filling, isn't it.

There was actually a reason I asked you out today.

Hmm?

I wanted to know if you'll marry me.

I...I...of course I will, Aaron, but we're still-

Young? Yeah I know. But I love you and I just want it confirmed early on that we definitely will get married.

We interrupt this date for a special news bulletin!

We're having homemade pizzas for dinner tonight, and I walked into the kitchen to see if mine was done. When I came back. I was greeted with the sound of evolving music! Andrea's an adult now, an odd generation PERFECT CARE character! I'm so happy!

NO ANDREA! STOP PRACTICING!

We now return to your regularly scheduled date.

Abby! Abby I'm sorry okay? I didn't know he-ABBY!

Abby storms out of the restaurant in a huff. The crowd disperses. Amber turns around to Aaron and cries in his arms.

It's okay, I know it wasn't your fault. It'll be okay...

Oh Aaron, what do I do? What do I do she's gonna hate me forever!

Nothing lasts forever, I thought you'd know that! We'll work this out, you and me okay? We don't need her.

I just want to go home. The night is ruined.

Edit: Color fail ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, it's me. Andrea. I know you probably don't like me very much cause of the way I acted when I was a kid. You probably don't care about my evolving into a perfect care character, right? Well I wanted to write this because I wanted to apologize. Teen years, y'know? Anyway, yeah. So bye then.

That was very noble of you, Andrea. Nobler than I thought you were capable of.

You silly little kids. One day you'll evolve too and get to understand just what I'm talking about when I say that being an adult helps you see the world in amazing ways you never dreamed of. Also a good attitude is a good idea when you're going to a job interview. Which reminds me, I should go to the school and tell Dino and Louis.

At school.

YOU EVOLVED???

Dude relax it's not the end of the world.

YOU EVOLVED!!! I WANT TO EVOLVE TOO! AUGHHHHH!!!!!

DUDE RELAX!!!!!

Dino and Louis scream themselves into evolution. Louis becomes a Kuchipatchi and Dino becomes a Mametchi.

You kids evolved?

Umm...kind of. Sorry sir.

Don't be sorry! I have some people you probably want to meet.

The judges slide into the room.

Um, hi.

PLAY.

Sure.

Tarot performs.

O - O - X

ANDREA!

What? What did I do?

You didn't practice! That's why we didn't get the deal!

Go home and practice your instrumet. Just go, okay?

I...okay.

At home...

GOD FLIPPING CHEESE NIPS!!!

Andrea throws a rock through a nearby neighbor's window.

Andrea finally fell asleep, you know what that means: COMPLAINING TIME! I hate it when they wake me up >.< Why can't Tamas go to bed at 1 and wake up at 12:30 like everyone else?? Why do they have to go to bed and wake up obscenely early? It's...UGH.

Stat time!

Andrea (Mimitchi)

2 year old

25 lbs

Hunger: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Stress: 10

684/477/684

Hip Hop

1st generation

4320 gp

Aaron (Batabatatchi)

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥

Happy ♥♥ (oops)

Training [iIIIII___]

2year old

23 lbs

1st generation

175 gp

Abby (Ichigotchi)

Happy ♥♥ (Girlz fails)

Training [iIIIII___]

52/32/30

2 year old

4 lbs (?)

1st generation

5530 gp

Amber (Ura Young Violetchi)

Happy ♥♥♥♥

Training [iIIIIII__]

59/11/55

2 year old

1 (?) lbs

1st generation

5160 gp

Yay for boring stats that I wouldn't read if this was someone else's log!

Edit: Color fail ._.

YAY FOR ELEVEN POSTS IN A DAY. I forgot to metion that it was the tenth post in the last post, and I didn't feel like editing it >.<

So YAYA FOR LAZINESS.

Yaya? That's a name from one of my favorite anime, Shugo Chara! And yes, the exclamation point is part of the name.

Hi GirlzRule, my names Tamalove46, and i am a HUGE fan of your logs. I have more than one too, but mostly because if I post again, It will be a bump. :p   I seriously love your log. It's like i'm reading a really good book and cant stop! But It makes me sad when it stops.....
SO KEEP POSTING YOUR AWSOMENESS! (Sorry about the grammar...  ) -_-

Also, (AKA PS,) I really wanna see who marries Andrea, Dino or ..... I forgot his name. :angry: Back to topic, I think there will be a small fight! But thats just what i see.

Sorry for making you read all this, I bet you have better things to do... :(

Well, I'll always be a fan of your log. No matter what the case. :)

~Tamalove46
Yay fan mail!!! I'll try to write more for my log, but my brain has nothing in it but a few dead fliesand some air right now >.< And I actually don't have anything better to do because I have no life =D

TRIVIA FACT #56996: Did you know that I just make this stuff up whenever I feel like it? I don't plan anything out on paper, I just sit down and think "Hm, I think I'll write something in my Tamagotchi log right now." And BAM. New post!

I feel like writing something now but I can't have the Tamas talk because they're ASLEEP. So...MOAR TRIVIA YAYS.

TRIVIA FACT #1405: dID YOU KNOW THAT i'M TOO LAZY TO REWRITE THIS AND FIX THE CAPS LOCK?

TRIVIA FACT #9248: Did you know that I let my Tamas sleep at night so they age, put them on my nightstand which is right next to my head, sleep, let them wake me up in the morning, and just fumble around and pause them and go back to sleep?

TRIVIA FACT #2535: Did you know that I just close my eyes and type random numbers for the facts?

TRIVIA FACT #52258: Did you know I copy and paste the TRIVIA FACT #?

TRIVIA FACT #475: Did you know that I play the flute (poorly)?

Mmmk well it's 1:00 in the morning here so I really should finish reading Cyanide and Happiness, wrap this up, and go to bed. G'night, TamaTalk.

Sorry it's been...all day since I wrote anything...heh heh yeah. I woke up and had to run errands with my dad. New dog leash cause the old one broke, drop off some hedge clippings at this hedge - clipping - dropoff place, and go grocery shopping. Then we went out to lunch with some of my dad's work friends. He SAID I could stay home, but they were going to Olive Garden.

OLIVE GARDEN, people. How are you supposed to say no to italian food? Delicious, delicious fettucine alfredo...there's some leftovers still in the fridge...and some leftovers from when we went out for breakfast the other day, and I'm a little hungry...

I'll be right back, kay?

That was sooooo good. Olive Garden fettucine alfredo, breadsticks, and a breakfast skillet with hash browns, sausage, egg, and mozzerella <3

I'm an idiot. I keep opening doors with my bad hand D: At least it's my left hand though and not my right. I WOULD DIE IF I COULD NOT DRAW.

I apologize for my offtopicness.

Abby I'm sorry for what happened last night, okay? I didn't mean to-

SHUT UP. You don't care, I get it! You're a horrible person! I hope you die. I hope your feet get caught in wet cement and a steam roller runs you over! I hope a teacher takes you away and kills you! I HATE YOU.

Abby stomps out of the room. A second later, her bedroom door is slammed. Amber bursts into tears and runs into her own room.

Gosh, what happened?

Well it sort of went like this:

ZOMG WILL U MARRY ME???

YES OH YES I LURVE YOU SO MUCH.

Make out session.

MMK WELL I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM BRB.

On the way back to her table...

UR PRETTY UR TTLY PREETY.

Thorn kisses Amber's hand. A wild Abby appears!

AMBER HOW COULD YOU HE'S MY BOYFRIEND RAWR.

WOAH WHAT IM NOT UR BF. THIS WAS JUST A FRIEND THING TONIGHT.

Abby used slap across face! It's super effective! A crowd has gathered!

ZOMG OW THAT HURTS WAAA. I WANNA LEAVE.

GOOD CAUSE IMMA KICK U OUT OF MAH RESTAURANT.
Erm...

It didn't happen EXACTLY like that, that's what I remember.

That certainly explains a lot.

Hey, how often does a music star need to practice in a day to get a band member to marry? I know it's a lot, but like a relative number. If someone could PM me that, that'd be great.

While I was at Olive Garden today I had Andrea go to practice a lot. Let's see...43 times. Yeah, my dad talks a lot. I kept track by feeding Amber (whose weight was at zero for some reason?) a meal every time she went to practice (effectively raising her weight by 1 pound per practice. It was a good way to keep track. Well I think so, anyway).

Should I go for 50 a day? Or is that too few? Or too many? AAUGGHHHH what do I do someone please help me!!

I'm not sure of an exact number, but I go by the number of times a V4/4.5 can go to school in a day and still earn points, which is ten times. I usually have my Music Star practice about ten times a day, and I almost always have a band member propose. I do know it's certainly not 50 times.  :unsure:
Thanks so much, mpingo! I had a feeling 50 times was over what I needed xD I'll go for...15 practices a day, and we'll see how everything plays out =D

I love your log <3 I have my fingers crossed for Maria. And I didn't know that connecting Tamas wears out the battery faster ._. Girlzy FAILZZZ xD
Wow thanks! And I was actually just reading your log last night! I love it, it's soooo funny! :)
I also sent some fanmail to *tamateen* and got this very nice reply back =D

ILU guys so much and I'm so thankful you took times out of your busy schedules to write to me =D

Has anyone else noticed my eccessive use of the faces xD and =D?

Girlzrule hits her keyboard with her face repeatedly.

fd

agdfa

bdfa

nfdn

s

sah

WHY DO YOU GO TO BED SO EARLYYYYYY D:

I'm still awake, and I'll talk if you don't spaz all over me.

You've still got spunk, Andrea, if nothing else.

I've decided on names for my baby when they're born. If it's a girl I'm naming her Bridgett, and if it's a boy, Brandon.

I'm glad to see you stuck with the alphabet theme, Andrea.

Well of course. I get hundreds of questions every day from fans asking why my name starts with the same letter as my relatives.

Yep, you're still the same old Andrea.

Andrea looks at the above posts.

You haven't told them?? WHY would you not talk about me? I'm a Tama, aren't I? You need to log about me!

Well I haven't gotten around to it, okay? Would you like to tell them?

Yeah, sure, I guess. As you guys might know, we failed our first tryout, but now we've gotten our Pro Debut, have become an official band, and are getting paid by the millions!

GirlzRule claps for Andrea.

NO FAIL AMBER I'M SORRY! I just knocked her off my desk with my elbow!

STOP PRACTICING, ANDREA!

I have decided to share some random stuff about me with you guys :3 First a picture, since my hair today is only moderately crappy instead of HENIOUSLY crappy.

Click for a piccy of MEEEE

I might be ugly, but at least IMMA ASIAN FACE MUAHAHA > :furawatchi:

Secondly, using the picture as a clue, guess my age. First person to PM me with the right answer gets one BIGGGGG shiny gold cookie :ph34r:

Thirdly, using the picture as a clue, guess my name. First person to PM me with my correct name gets one BIGGGGG shiny gold cupcake :lol:

Mmk, so hints then.

My b - day is July 3, 199_, meaning I'm younger than 20, older than 10.

My name goes like M - - - - E - -

So have fun with this. Oh, and everyone's asleep, so STATSSS :3

I think I like using :3 It's so cute :3

Andrea (Mimitchi)

2 years old

25 lbs

Hunger: ♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Stress: 4

796/791/874

Hip Hop

1st generation

14620 gp

Aaron (Batabatatchi)

Happy ♥♥

Training [iIIIIIII_]

3 years old

23 lbs

1st generation

865 gp

Abby (Ichigotchi)

Hunger: ♥

Happy ♥♥

Training [iIIIIIII_]

85/37/35

3 year old

1 lbs (?)

1st generation

8530 gp

Amber (Ura Young Violetchi)

Hunger: ♥

Happy ♥♥

Training [iIIIIIIII]

67/18/97

3 years old

0 (?) lbs

1st generation

6770 gp

Yeah I get distracted when I go on Tamatalk I forget about their needs >.< But Amber has a full training bar now so yay! Plus everyone got a boost in Gotchi Points, cause I was sitting in the car so long with only my Tamas after lunch.

EIGHTH POST TODAY.

[SIZE=27pt]And over 200 views!!! I <3 you all so much!!! I'd like to tell each and every one of you reading this right now that I APPRECIATE IT AND I LOVE YOU <3[/SIZE]

I don't have a modem or whatever it's called for my laptop's internet, so I just connect to some guy's wi-fi which is near my house. I dunno who he is, but if I ever find out I'll be sure to thank him for letting me steal free internets xD

But he must have a laptop or something because it's usually a one or two bar connection, and sometimes he moves out of range. There's other wi-fi's around here but they all require a pass word due to SECURITY D:< So it's that guy or no interwebs for me.

AND THEY'VE ALL POOFED. Even the ones that need a pass word! No connections avaliable my computer says D:< It's so weird, there's always one around SOMEWHERE.

So now I'm on my desktop which I'm not normally supposed to use but I do anyway for things like scanning and when the guy's wi-fi vanishes. So yay for me!

THIS ENTIRE POST IS OFFTOPIC BEE TEE DUBBLE YEW (BTW).

I was reading a topic and realized that I'm not much of a fan of the later Tamagotchi's.

I don't like the Music Star all that much, cause they add too much stuff and it's like...not the simplicity of just having a virtual pet any more. There's the stress level and the star ranking and practicing and such, and it's just...too much.

I'm not a big fan of the v5 either, but I can't pinpoint why yet >.<

The Tama Go is not a Tamagotchi. It is an easter egg-inspired, revamped...THING.

So the way I see it is this:

Old School Tamas (ones from like waaaay back in 1997 and such with no connecting ability (besides Osu&Mesu))

Tamagotchi Connections (tamas with the ability to connect with infra red censors. v1-4.5)

Redone Tamagotchi Connections (familitchi & music star, the ones with too many features. v5-6)

Easter Egg Inspired...THINGS. (Tama Go & TMGC+C. I don't mind the TMGC+C that much, from what I've seen it's very much like an Old School Tama or a Connection)

Guess who EVOLVED?

Guess who DIDN'T??

Abby and Amber evolved! One right after the other, just like always. And yeah, Aaron hasn't evolved ._.

Whyyyyy???

I don't know, Aaron, you fell out of sync with them a few days ago.

AUGH I CAN'T MARRY A TEEN!!!

Girlzy, me and Amber decided we don't want to get married as Oldies cause the secret character is ugly. And we don't want to wait that long.

Are you going to tell them what they evolved into?

Yes, Amber is Ura Violetchi, and Abby is Ponytchi! I'M SO HAPPY =D =D =D

Ahem.

Oh, and Andrea is 5th star ranking and about 113,000,000 fans.

Okay I got no entries from anyone except BurntSnow (your log is awesome) who guessed my name was Melanieee, and that I was 16 or 14.

ANSWERS:

My name's Michaela (pronounced Muh-Kay-Luh) I was named after a character in Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman which I think is like a western or something.

I'm 13!!! WOOOOO!!!! Just kidding, it sucks D:

Latest posts

Back