~*A Super FunDerFul Girlzy Log*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to share a little bit about my Tama history, previous to my first log, SHTS (Secondhand Tama Story), which was shut down cause only two out of my four tamas were secondhand xD Anyway there's a link to it on the first page.

I believe I was...nine or ten the first time I ever played with my Tamagotchi v3, and I got a girl. I named her Tina after this annoying girl at my school. So I thought that the empty hearts were full hearts and the full hearts were empty. I'd feed her a meal and I'd freak out, like OMG IT BLACKED OUT A HEART. So she evolved into a Tamatchi and died.

This all happened in a trip to the dentist.

I tried again with another girl. Named Tina. I remember trying to forget Tina I's death ever happened. Well I did the same thing. Tina II died, too, after becoming a Tamatchi.

At this point I was getting desperate and also freaking out a little, so I called my friend (who had the Tama before me). I was on my third Tama, a boy this time, named Bob after my mom.

She worked as a cafeteria worker at the time and the third graders decided to name her Bob, because, as the kid who named her put it "You look like a Bob."

Anyway, she told me some very, very basic stuff and I managed to raise Bob to an adult. A Kuchipatchi. He got matchmade and had a baby girl. The next day he left. The girl was named Luna, cause I liked that name and was waaaay into Harry Potter at the time.

Naturally I was ecstatic. It was at this time I had an idea. My friend had a Tamagotchi, did her brother, too? I went over to her house. Her brother gave me his v4. He had a Ponytchi on it named Mary. I reset it, and got a boy. Named him Sun, to have matching names with Luna, which is Spanish for moon.

So I had Sun and Luna and did much better this time, Sun became a Mametchi, and Luna became a Gozarutchi. They had baby girls. It's at this point my memory fuzzles out, but I've got a good feeling that the two girls I got then are the same two that I started SHTS with.

Meaning here was also when I took a looooong break. Then I wrote the logs SHTS (got my music star in this log) and GATT (got my v4.5 in this one).

Then school took over and I lost interest with Tamas. It was around November-Decemberish, I think. One year after my friend gave me her v3, and my first Tama.

Then it was summer and I decided I wanted to play with Tamagotchi's again, and wrote this log.

And that's it.

Correct Links:

Secondhand Tama Story (SHTS)

Girlz and the Tamas (GATT)

A Super FunDerFul Girlzy Log (SFDFGL)

What do you guys think? Should I start writing in magenta again? I'd need to give Amber a new color, though.

OH EM GEE I JUST REALIZED SUMMIN'!

I reread the post I just wrote and then the first post of SHTS.

JAMI'S TAMA SAID SHE WAS A GENERATION 2 CAUSE SHE WAS THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF BOB!!!

AND TAMI'S TAMA SAID SHE WAS A GEN 1 CAUSE SHE WAS SUN'S DAUGHTER, WHO HAD NO PARENTS!!!

I FIGURED IT OUT!!! JUST IN TIME FOR SHTS'S BIRTHDAY TOO!!! WHEEEEEE!!!

WHY NOT. I'll give you a summary of the two logs, so you don't have to read them.

v3 is recieved from my friend.

Tina I died.

Tina II died.

Bob (Kuchipatchi) had Luna (Gozarutchi).

v4 is recieved from my friend's brother.

Luna had Jami (Sekitoritchi) with Sun.

Break from Tamas.

Music Star was purchased.

Jami (Sekitoritchi) had Joey (unknown character) with Lucas (Gozarutchi).

Joey (unknown character) had Janey (Sekitoritchi).

Janey (Sekitoritchi) had Ricki (babitchi).

Janey (Sekitoritchi) and Ricki (babitchi) died.

Janey (Sekitoritchi) and Ricki (babitchi) were reset and Ricki (Mametchi) was hatched.

End of SHTS.

Beginning of GATT.

v4.5 came.

Ricki (Mametchi) had Aiden (Young Mimitchi) with Dawna (Maidtchi).

Break from Tamas.

Aiden died.

End of GATT.

Beginning of SFDFGL.

v4 is recieved from my friend's brother.

Sun (Mametchi) is hatched.

Sun (Mametchi) had Tami (Mimitchi) with Luna (Gozarutchi).

Break from Tamas.

Music Star was purchased.

Tami (Mimitchi) had Lucas (Gozarutchi).

Lucas (Gozarutchi) had Mikey (Simasimtchi) with Jami (Sekitoritchi).

Mikey (Simasimtchi) had Eva (Violetchi).

Eva (Violetchi) had Dawna (Maidtchi).

End of SHTS.

Beginning of GATT.

v4.5 is purchased.

Dawna (Maidtchi) had Aleck (Young Kuchipatchi) with Ricki (Mametchi).

Break from Tamas.

Aleck (Young Kuchipatchi)'s batteries died.

Aleck (Young Kuchipatchi) was reset.

End of GATT.

Beginning of SFDFGL.

v4.5 is purchased.

Ollie (Yasaguretchi) is hatched.

Ollie (Yasaguretchi) has Roxie (I DON'T KNOW I NEVER SAID IN THE LOG D:).

Break from Tamas.

Roxie (unknown character) died.

End of GATT.

Beginning of SFDFGL.

Music Star is purchased.

Jeff (Mametchi) is hatched.

Jeff (Mametchi) has Anthony (Tosakatchi) with Tanya (Mimitchi).

Anthony (Tosakatchi) becomes an oldie and is reset.

Bree (Hitodetchi) is hatched.

End of SHTS.

Beginning of GATT.

Bree (Hitodetchi)'s batteries are removed.

Break from Tamas.

End of GATT.

Beginning of SFDFGL.

YAY FOR RE USING COLORS.

Edit: Made a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys want to read the drama - y stuff you'll have to read the actual logs though, sorry my fingers hurt from TYPING SO MUCH.

Girlzy FAILZ. And not good failz. Bad failz. Bad, bad failz.

I LOST A BAG OF POTATO CHIPS IN MY BEDROOM D:

Oh and I also looked it up: v4 and v4.5 have a one day teen cycle, and the v3 has a three to four day cycle. So Amber's been put on pause until Aaron becomes a teen. Abby's still unpaused though so say Hi to her.

No one ever told me why I was able to weigh one pound D:

Why are you so mad at Amber? She's really upset.

I don't care about that boyfriend-stealing sl-

LANGUAGE, ABBY.

Whatever.

But what'd she do?

...she was flirting with the guy I liked. She KNEW I liked him. I saw him kiss her hand.

You're right, Girlzy! Why be sad when you can be happy? I'm gonna go out with a few of my friends from school now okay? Byeeeee!!!Abby runs to Thorn's house and knocks on his door.

Can I help you?

Thorn, it's Abby! Remember, from preschool?

Abby...? OH, Abby! It's great to see you! You look good as an ichigotchi!

Thanks! You look good as an...erm...

Obotchi. And thanks.

Abby nervously giggles.

Do you want to go out with me tonight for pizza?

Sure, why not? I haven't been out with friends for ages.

Abby feels slightly hurt but misinterprits what Thorn was saying.
Edit: Color fail ._.

Tenth post today!!! Do I post to much in a day? I feel like I write too much, and it's not about Tamagotchis most of the time. I sent some fan mail to T~D and got a reply back =3

HOLY SHITAKIES I THINK I LIKE THAT FACE =3

I just wanted to send you this because I LOVE your log <3 Say hi to the "Girlz" for me xD
Hey, Sasha! I just wanted to tell you I'm a Music Star Mimitchi too =D

And I know that you were gonna name the baby after a previous name suggestion, but I think you should name the baby Penny, just cause she seems like she's Sasha's best friend in your log <3
haha thanks for PMing me! I didn't get this until after Sasha left... :huh: So I already named the baby Jolie. But I appreciate the comments and observations, makes me feel like someone's actually paying attention out there :eek:

by the way, Amber is FIERCE! When she started to curse out this other girl at school... PLEASE post more, I wanna know what happened with this 'date' and everything!!! :D
HOLY CARPAL TUNNELS (do you like the way I replace swears with random words? xD)

T~D reads MY logs. MY CRAPPY, BADLY WRITTEN LOGS. This is like, the best thing ANY WRITER COULD ASK FOR O_O

Because T~D is like THE Goddess of Tamagotchi Logs. I'm not even kidding.

You're ignoring me again you meanie D:<

Oh yeah, Andrea just had her...I think third concert today? She got an award for Hip-Hop. Which seems to be the ONLY music she listens to.

Edit: Quote fail ._.

Double Edit: Forgot the "quote fail" xD

Hey guys. Don't tell Girlz that I was on here, but I heard her talking to her mom, and she asked her to get a Tama Go tomorrow. She's fallen in love after reading Binary's Tama Go log. She's dancing around squealing right now, and she's got all the money counted out to pay her mom back.

Ah...erm, I like drawing <3

A neko girl I drew

Nana. My fave character from a manga called +Anima =3

Andrea (Mimitchi)

3 years old

25 lbs

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Stress: 0

854/991/999

1st generation

714770 gp

Aaron

Hunger: ♥♥

Happy ♥ (I need to pay better attention >.> He's also sleeping next to a poo)

Training [iIIIIIIII]

3 year old

22 lbs

1st generation

865 gp

Abby

Hunger: ♥♥♥

Happy ♥♥♥♥

Training [iIIIIIIII]

85/42/35

3 years old

32 lbs

1st generation

7030 gp

Amber

ON PAUSE BEBBEH.

GUESS WHO'S A MAMETCHI.

Umm, I don't know? Thorn?

D:< ME.

The caps lock is unnecessary.

NO IT ISN'T. IMMA MAMETCHI, BEBBEH.

The only person allowed to say BEBBEH is ME.

Well I'm not a person, I'm a Tama >.>

The only TAMA allowed to say BEBBEH is ME. Happy?

Not particularly. I'm so...IGNORED. ALL the time. It's all about you and Abby and Andrea D=

Oh no! Don't cry all over us!

ABBY SHUT UP.

WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ME?

(\__/)

(='.'=)

('')_('')

The following scene was decided too hissyfitty for the general public. Instead, we've replaced it with this bunny. Thank you.

You saw my uglyish self, NOW PREPARE TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN.

IN CHIBI FORM.

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this. I drew it with pencil, traced with thin sharpie, scanned it black & white on my computer, and used MSPAINT to color it :mimitchi:

We just found a bird with a broken wing stuck in the wire fence in our backyard...=[

I don't know...

...which set to get!

Edit: Forgot the message.

So I don't think I'll be getting a color/angel/whatever for a long time. So I went on eBay to look for Familitchi, because I'm honestly curious about them.

The first set comes with two v2s, two v3s, a v4 and a v5.

Upside: It ends today, so I'd be getting them pretty quick. Plus there's v2s which I am DYING to try out. Plus I love the shell patterns <3

Downside: They cost more per tama.

The second set has a v4.5, a v5, and a v6.

Upside: Less per tama. And it comes with a v4.5.

Downside: I don't particularly want the music star...

What do you guys think?

Mail for...Abby?

Yes, I'll take it.

It's important, read it quickly.

Abby blasts off to school.

I DISLIKE YOU MR. TURTLE GO AWAY GET OUT NAO D:<

Mail for Abby!

I'll take it again.

It's important, read it quickly.

Abby blasts off to the job centre.

TV Station worker?

O - X - X

Gah!

Abby comes home.

did you get the first tama package? I saw the bidding ended! You know it's funny, I actually have two of those tamas, the blue one (Percy) and the sunflower one is the same one Maria lives in!  :furawatchi:
FAN-MAILZ FOR GIRLZY. I didn't get the first set of Tamas, cause some derfwad outbid me T^T I was sad. Oh, and...

[SIZE=27pt]HAI TAMALOGGERS. [/SIZE]

I haven't replied all day and my log was bumped down so far I couldn't find it D: Bet you're wondering why?

I woke up late.

Mom was on the computer.

Mom took me shopping.

We went out to lunch with some of her friends.

Came home for like 15 minutes.

Left to meet Dad for a drivers thing for work.

Took our dog for a walk on this INSANELY LONG hike thing.

Came home and took a shower.

Started drawing a comic thing.

REMEMBERED ABOUT TAMATALK.

So...yeah.

Anyway, I'Z GOTTA TAMA GO. My momma bought it :D It's a boy, I've named him Austin. I'm going to see if I can marry him to Andrea, so she's on pause till he grows up. He'll write in THIS COLOR, k?

Amber got a job at the hospital, and Abby got a job at the school. Oh, and AMBER IS STILL AWAKE. Do Ura Violetchis just go to bed late?

I'm so excited, tomorrow I'll be old enough to have a baby with Aaron!

My little girl...all grown up and so mature...

I decided on baby names. Bree and Bryan.

BREE?

I read your other logs today, Girlzie. Bree was a Music Star whose batteries you removed, right?

Yeah, she was.

These are the next sets...

I'm trying to get!

Oh wait, no...mom said I can't have ANY MORE TAMAS after the Tama Go. EVER. FROM ANYWHERE. GAH.

Are you two ready?

AH! I forgot it was today!

As ready as I'll ever be.

Relax you two. You'll be fine.

Girlz connects Aaron and Amber's tamas.

Amber, I love you and I want to spend every day of forever with you. Will you marry me?

Don't be stupid! Of course! I love you, Aaron!

Lights click off and back on.

Ohh...this wasn't a good idea...I feel sick...

Babies are born.

Boys! Here, Aaron, you can have the extra.

Gee. thanks.

Names, you two?

I'm going to name him...Bryan, just like I said I would.

Brett. My son's name is Brett.

=3 <--Bryan

=O <--Brett

I realized that the colors for

Bryan,

Brett,

and NPC's (non playable characters, like the waiter and teacher and such)

Are probably going to get confused really easily. So Bryan's new color is

THIS. Mmk?

Edit: I color fail'd ._.

Hi there, little guys! Yes, you're so cute! You're so so cuteee! Yes I luv you oh yes...

Baby talk.

At the school where Abby works...

Here's your pay, Miss.

Oh gosh, 1100 gotchi points? I haven't even come to work all that much!

ABBY! Abby!

Oh. Hello, Thorn. Still haven't graduated, have you?

I work here.

Do you really? That's nice.

Abby tries to ignore him and work.

Listen Abby, I wanted to talk to you about...well about that thing at Memetchi's.

Forget it, Thorn. That was two years ago. I don't care any more.

You certainly aren't acting like you don't care.

You were the first guy I ever liked, okay? I liked you. And then I caught you kissing the arm of another girl! My sister! Do you know how much that upset me?

Whoa whoa whoa what? I never liked you. How was I supposed to know you liked me?

Gee, I don't know Thorn. Rack your brains, that should only take a second. Think back to my first day of school. I dropped hints everywhere! You think you couldn't recognize the signs? YOU IGNORANT IDIOT!

The entire workplace becomes silent. Everyone turns and stares. People start whispering. Abby's face flushes.

I'm going home. I never want to see you again, Thorn. Don't you DARE talk to me again!

Dear Abby

I'm writing this to you because

I don't know why you have to make things so difficult for me

Why can't you understand that I didn't know that

I'm sorry that I didn't realize that that was how you felt. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry. Can we still be friends?

Sincerely,

Thorn

(Yes, I WAS reading Eclipse last night. I was tired and wanted a good laugh before bed.)

Latest posts

Back