A V3 on eBay, from... BanDai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, to tell you the truth, it COULD be real.
An executive from Bandai mentioned Tamatown.com in an invterview, which you can see and download here:

https://videogames.yahoo.com/ongoingfeature?eid=430336&page=0

(scroll to the bottom) it's an interview mainly about the DS game, but later on mentioned future projects for Tamagotchi, including "the latest version of the toy which is gonna have connectivity with Tamatown.com which is a website we're working on right now"

It appears that the V3 is a ChoJinsei/Keitai crossover kind of thing...it appears to have Entama functions and graphics inside a Keitai/Akai body. Also it appears that the website will be the same as the Japanese flash version, translated into English with same functions.

And I don't think anybody actually bothered to take a closer look at the pictures of the box itself, which all clearly have "BanDai" on them in its proper form.

Bandai is going all out on V3. Awesome. :mametchi:

(PS, quick update on my k-plus: Gozarutchi is leaving his kid :D )
Yes i watched that interview, they mentioned it with the "conectivity with tamatown.com"

So i think its real...

a member posted a letter to bandai about v3's. guess what reply is they have no plans of making v3's. sorry cant find link to this.

That member was me... but they said the same before the v.1 was released...they pretended that they didnt know anything about the version 1, then the released it after...

now i have to WORRY about getting v3. *thinks what to do with v2 if i get a v3*

i found the article which prove that version 3 will come out in february. here is the main important part:

In 2004 Version One was shipped. We've actually shipped about four million pieces of the Tamagotchi Connections toys. Version Two shipped in [the summer of 2005], June or July. Version Three will be shipping in February.

here is the link if you don´t trust me: https://nds.gamezone.com/news/12_16_05_04_31PM.htm

I think the V3 comes out later in the year. Why would BanDai be working on the DS game and a V3 Tamagotchi? I think V3 will come out in November or something like that, once they send TamaTown to stores, they will begin to work on V3's and plushies and stuff like that.

But, if you say so, I'll agree, since I read the link Sweet Devil gave.

Let's see...

Can't we remember those item of news Jappy mentioned?

A KeiTai for Britain or something? And rumours of a new Tamagotchi coming out in February?

Perhaps tit is meant to be a surprise, but it looks real enough, and TamaTown.com is coming online in February aparently, or whenever the official launch is, so it wouldn't be online yet... (Why spoil the surprise?)

And also, it seems to have eevrything that identifies a real TamaGotchi... :S

OMG! I MIGHT GET ONE! Really, I"M NOT KIDDING!

I thnk that that one on Ebay is fake. I believe that they are sending out them in Febuary, but that one on Ebay is fake, they haven't come out yet...

It's a VERY VERY VERY good fake though. I think it's actually just a Ketai in a different case. At 10 bucks, it's tempting to buy it and see if it's real...

Frankly, I don't think it is a Keitai...

It must be real too, no one would spend their time making such a good fake... It is too banDai -ish, and it cant be fake, not with the logo on. It has three buttons, the inside egg bit is the way it is, the shape's fine, the designs exist... And it is a cross of Keitai and Cho Jinsei, like V1 was a cross of V1 and Keitai...

I think it is too real to be fake...

Hey everyone! i E-mailed bandai about this and here is what they said

"Dear Jamie - thank you for your inquiry about Tamagotchi. Yes, the

rumor is true. We will be introducing Tamagotchi V3 in stores (at your

local retailer) in February 2006. Toys R Us will be the first store to

feature V3. Thanks for your interest.

Colleen Sherfey

Marketing Dept.

Bandai America Inc."

So i would say its true... theres still a few weeks till Feb. so the site might now be done and they already have people buying the V2's so they dont need to pump it as hard because they already have a fanbase to pull from. But im sure once it comes out there will be a commercial. its not hard for Bandai to take something already made in japan and remake it for us. The package looks real to me on Ebay...

Hey everyone! i E-mailed bandai about this and here is what they said

"Dear Jamie - thank you for your inquiry about Tamagotchi. Yes, the

rumor is true. We will be introducing Tamagotchi V3 in stores (at your

local retailer) in February 2006. Toys R Us will be the first store to

feature V3. Thanks for your interest.

Colleen Sherfey

Marketing Dept.

Bandai America Inc."

So i would say its true... theres still a few weeks till Feb. so the site might now be done and they already have people buying the V2's so they dont need to pump it as hard because they already have a fanbase to pull from. But im sure once it comes out there will be a commercial. its not hard for Bandai to take something already made in japan and remake it for us. The package looks real to me on Ebay...
YES!!! Finally! Some solid evidence!!!! <_< <_< <_<

Now we can all just stop calling the V3's this thread is based on fake, correct?

That im not sure about... but why wouldnt they make them there too? im sure the price will be the around same as the older ones its not too different.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GETTIN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11ITS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOTTA TELL ALL MY FRIENDs!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!111WHATS THE PRICE IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

i Don't Know But I want To i Am so gotting one or to i have $120 canadian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back