A V3 on eBay, from... BanDai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
spiffy-

That is a Keitai in the link you provided.

-ericathetama :furawatchi:

if anyone knows wat the price is canadian if they do pm me!!!!!plz!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I heard about the V.3 last year at a different site. They were already saleing it even though it hasn't come out yet. You could order it to come in a month which will be when it comes out.

This is what I heard at https://www.pdastreet.com/articles/2005/6/2...Tamagotchi.html

BREW Collar: Tamagotchi Virtual Pet Coming To Mobile Phones

You knew it would happen someday: Bandai America Inc., the children's entertainment and toy company behind brands ranging from Power Rangers to Strawberry Shortcake, is reintroducing 1996's wildly successful virtual-pet toy, Tamagotchi, as a mobile phone application. Based on Qualcomm's BREW, the gizmo-turned-game will arrive early this summer.

The original Tamagotchi (quasi-Japanese for "lovable egg") sold over 40 million units worldwide, while last year's Tamagotchi Connection added infrared links so two pets could swap messages or marry and have babies. The mobile version continues the tradition of animation and sound to indicate when the interactive creature wants to play, eat, sleep, or use the bathroom, but adds features such as two new mini games; a journal mode to record parenting endeavors; a facts feature that gives insight into a pet's personality; and the option of viewing pets in vivid color as well as low-res monochrome.

Bandai says one change will help owners who use their phones more for talking than playing: Compared to the original, the mobile Tamagotchi is resilient enough to withstand prolonged neglect without dying.

Do you think this is true?

This is what I heard at https://www.pdastreet.com/articles/2005/6/2...Tamagotchi.html
BREW Collar: Tamagotchi Virtual Pet Coming To Mobile Phones

You knew it would happen someday: Bandai America Inc., the children's entertainment and toy company behind brands ranging from Power Rangers to Strawberry Shortcake, is reintroducing 1996's wildly successful virtual-pet toy, Tamagotchi, as a mobile phone application. Based on Qualcomm's BREW, the gizmo-turned-game will arrive early this summer.

The original Tamagotchi (quasi-Japanese for "lovable egg") sold over 40 million units worldwide, while last year's Tamagotchi Connection added infrared links so two pets could swap messages or marry and have babies. The mobile version continues the tradition of animation and sound to indicate when the interactive creature wants to play, eat, sleep, or use the bathroom, but adds features such as two new mini games; a journal mode to record parenting endeavors; a facts feature that gives insight into a pet's personality; and the option of viewing pets in vivid color as well as low-res monochrome.

Bandai says one change will help owners who use their phones more for talking than playing: Compared to the original, the mobile Tamagotchi is resilient enough to withstand prolonged neglect without dying.

Do you think this is true?
it is

spiffy-
That is a Keitai in the link you provided.

-ericathetama :marumimitchi:
I know how to identify a Keitai, adn I assure youy that is NOT one.

1) Keitai does not exist in those designs

2) Keitai would not have Tamagotchi Connection on it

3) Keitai would not have th Cho Jisnei well defined Mametchi on the front of it

4) It swould not come packaged in that way

I know how to identify a Keitai, adn I assure youy that is NOT one.
1) Keitai does not exist in those designs

2) Keitai would not have Tamagotchi Connection on it

3) Keitai would not have th Cho Jisnei well defined Mametchi on the front of it

4) It swould not come packaged in that way
spiffy-

Thank you for clearing that up. I thought it was a Keitai because of the antenna. The Japaneese Tamas normally have attenas on them not US Tamas.Thanks again spiffy!

spiffy-Thank you for clearing that up. I thought it was a Keitai because of the antenna. The Japaneese Tamas normally have attenas on them not US Tamas.Thanks again spiffy!

No problem at all! :rolleyes:

And for now, we need a countdown for February!!! LOL!

Well, and yes, I too jope they are cheap, and come out in Europe... I need to lay my "tamagreedy" fingers on one of 'em! (or two!)

does anyone no if there going to come out in canda?or how much they will be :)

*Childish spam removed by Admin*

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone no if there going to come out in canda?or how much they will be ^_^
Not sure yet, possibly $18.99, which I don't know how much is in Canada. :angry:

Where did you find out that price OsuMesu21?

And emmadavison, really, that isn't necessary... It is SPAMMy and for fact, it has nothing to do with the topic we are discussing about-the discovery of the V3

No problem at all! :gozarutchi:
And for now, we need a countdown for February!!! LOL!

Well, and yes, I too jope they are cheap, and come out in Europe... I need to lay my "tamagreedy" fingers on one of 'em! (or two!)
spiffy,

I will help with that! Thank you for posting this topic in the first place! Now I can tell my friends about the discovery of V3. Thanks a lot.

-ericathetama

P.S.(spiffy, I have been tring to contact you, your PM box is full!) :p

emmadavison, that is not nessasary! This is about the new V3 discovery info NOT whatever you typed(who knows what was typed anyway). But ether way that was a SPAM! DO NOT DO THAT PLEASE.

Well, RTT has given me the following link, to this new V3version... it looks convincing, it has the bandai logo, and genuine characters...
Access to tamatown-yummy!

https://cgi.ebay.com/BANDAI-TAMAGOTCHI-CONN...1QQcmdZViewItem

So, what do you think?

Do you think this is genuine?

As I say, the finder of this is Roar The Tiger... Hopefully, this is the newly Keitai promised. :(

-Spiffy
Actually, that link IS a V3! No joke it is TRUE. Check this out, TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION V3 PICTURES! Is this cool or what? To make it true the link spiffy providid HAS one of those V3s on it.

(spiffy, have good luck trying to find this in Europe.) B)

Remember, i gave Spiffy permission to post this topic, since i found the infomation
Yes, it is in Topic title and at least twice on top post. :eek:

Mind you, I think you found out because another member found it out by mistake in tBay...

LOL

Anyway, with that link given by Admin, there is more than proof.

My fave?

The first one!

Only one thing more Admin... Are they coming out in the second most smallest continent?

(Antarctica wont count)

I dont know...

I dont really need to buy a version 3, since I bought a Cho jinsei (Manely for greed...) yesterday.

I wonder if they will come out in europe..hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back