A V3 on eBay, from... BanDai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny. www.tamatown.com DOES NOT EXIST! HUH? That is weird. Sorry to bust your bubble but V3s are fake and so is that site. It is a Keitai inside the packaging,BUT IT IS FAKE PACKAGING. :puroperatchi:
You mean V3's aren't real?!?!?!? What about the thinking and being excited us Tamatalkers have done? What about the pics we've seen? What about all the info we gathered? WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT I SAID IN THE LAST 3 SENTENCES?!

*sniff sniff* If they aren't real, why did everybody say they are coming out in February? :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

Actually its real.Bandai is shipping version three and the site you members are calling fake.Actually they are still updating that site.Because version threes will not be released until FEBUARY. :chohimetchi:
Oh! I thought that they weren't real! Trust some people to tell you they are fake! :marumimitchi: :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi:

You mean V3's aren't real?!?!?!? What about the thinking and being excited us Tamatalkers have done? What about the pics we've seen? What about all the info we gathered? WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT I SAID IN THE LAST 3 SENTENCES?!*sniff sniff* If they aren't real, why did everybody say they are coming out in February? :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi:
I put that because when I went on www.tamatown.com there was a message that said the site will never exist. I posted that before the Admin gave us the V3 info. It is coming out in February. They are real. I ment the site was not real. I did not mean V3 all in all is fake. I made a big typo. That is an old post I put up and www.tamatown.com I found out has another link. Sorry about the confusion everybody!

Looking at the site, I can give away 3 of those new 20 characetrs. :(

Young Ojaritchi - with Hanatchi watching Kurokotchi swimming

Kurokotchi - swimming in the L shaped swimming pool

And a debug character similar to UFOtchi, but has a flag on its head... - at the base of TamaTower

There are also some starnge critters with a skipping rope by the school and the sunflower... In that yellow thing. It might be Hinatchi, but I suspect of smoemthing new!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another:

Young dorotchi, next to debatchi on the seat and in the claw game's background

TT is not live yet, but you can go there and check it out. When it is live, it'll be WAY fun! :)

Well, RTT has given me the following link, to this new V3version... it looks convincing, it has the bandai logo, and genuine characters...
Access to tamatown-yummy!

https://cgi.ebay.com/BANDAI-TAMAGOTCHI-CONN...1QQcmdZViewItem

So, what do you think?

Do you think this is genuine?

As I say, the finder of this is Roar The Tiger... Hopefully, this is the newly Keitai promised. :lol:

-Spiffy
It's real. 1 of the boards has proff that that 1 is real. I'm not sure which board that is.

Another new character, Young Kuchipatchi, can be found in the Travel Center. Kuchipatchi was always one of my favorites, so I'm happy to see his younger self there. :lol:

Well, RTT has given me the following link, to this new V3version... it looks convincing, it has the bandai logo, and genuine characters...
Access to tamatown-yummy!

https://cgi.ebay.com/BANDAI-TAMAGOTCHI-CONN...1QQcmdZViewItem

So, what do you think?

Do you think this is genuine?

As I say, the finder of this is Roar The Tiger... Hopefully, this is the newly Keitai promised. :huh:

-Spiffy
on ebay the bid is $56 - OTT. that's where your link took me.

Yes!

Those were the very first V3s. Now there are many as it is closer to launch date. Thye cost more cos they were the first ones...

RTT was the first Tamatalker to discver it consciously, and he let em let the cta out of the bag. :mellow:

:huh:

But when they come out in stores they shall be a lot cheaper... 15$!!!

Still, theyll cost a fortune for me, 20€ if they are sold in SPain, or if not, the price they cost in the us on Amazon plus the horrendous shipping prices. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back