abokado's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SyNgGUh.jpg
IlQcIB9.jpg

she is talking about dates and tamas looking for someone to marry
ah naw, youre kiddin

Njbwfuj.jpg
89z1FLP.jpg
S5Vs3fL.jpg
iJJ10yt.jpg
tIz3zz2.jpg
F6es58n.jpg
DmUswiH.jpg
KZqZ8HD.jpg

wait, lemme take that back
WAIT
WHY ARE THE KISSING
IT'S WAY TOO EARLY FOR THEM TO BE KISSING
WHY AREN'T THEY JUST EATING ICE CREAM LIKE A PROPER PAIR OR DATING TAMAS GOSH
THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE

he splashed her, she got furious about it but still went with him.. what have I done wrong.. I failed as a mother.. why not the nice guy ugh

(remember guys: nice guys get icecreams, bad guys get the girl)
yes I said icescreams
sue me

last post thank god

XWAAkHD.jpg
akTChkz.jpg

marry?
do
do not

NOPE
irpRmqM.jpg

I'm sorry but I have to refuse

good girl

look how sad he looks
I feel a bit bad

V5
I hit the matchmaker because I wanted to start the next generation for kuromametchi..
oi1lC8V.jpg

...or not
8FFBoit.jpg
mZPuu5b.jpg
Fz1DUSc.jpg
LrRB5WA.jpg
POr2MBO.jpg

that little baby is itwatchi
qgI5ptZ.jpg

Hoshitchi

guess I'm gonna have this now instead. that's fine too, I wanted this one.

good night. SO TIRED

Ugh, I'm just noticing.. why are there so many pictures missing? Was looking for the space wallpaper pictures but they are not here! And I am absolutely sure I uploaded them and wrote a post. Ugh.

Yep, I did. I saved them into a file but never posted them. Sigh. SO STUPID

Here, this is from.. a few days ago:

xj27Wva.jpg

She got a puppy. <3

X4D6Twu.jpg

And a house for the puppy!

YVYSFj4.jpg

This guy wanted to go on a date with her, too, but she refused since she didn't want to left a wrong impression on knightchi.
But when she came back to the back he was still there so she accepted, refusing twice would be too mean!

L9b4eUq.jpg

Taking a walk with the doggie.

XLo8QS2.jpg

When I bought something from the food cart lady she also gave us a 50% off coupon on food! Great success!

FWoi9fV.jpg

Yummy Curry.

rAJLvKP.jpg

Bought a mirror from tama depa..

isStkPB.jpg

Oh-oh!?
Even though she was pretty furious about the clone I think she found it very insteresting.

nqIBxw3.jpg

Which got her a puzzle piece!

hesGh6P.jpg

[next post]

dMp6zPq.jpg

Drinking a health drink at the cafe gave her another piece as well.

65YYdQY.jpg

Selling something to the weird dude. Nice.

uOcow5V.jpg

Another puzzle piece from the lab coat or what it is.

G3g8S3O.jpg

And that's how her status bar looks like right now! I like it. I wonder if I get the last puzzle this evening.

LEje0jF.jpg

Renovating the bedroom...

YlNPcqf.jpg

Living room.

974U0uH.jpg

Kitchen.

3MUphRe.jpg

Bathroom.

xQ0HLqj.jpg

Toilet.

W6XnVZr.jpg

Bedroom. See where I am going? :D

7Lrl3uF.jpg

Tadam! The house looks like a space rocket! So cool. Since, she is space princess.. you know.. ahem. Now I just need a boy for the next generation.. though I read that you need EIGHT care misses for Sapcytchi... how could I do that. ;_;

549XsTK.jpg

The guy giving jobs in the park.

hnTBUVz.jpg

I'm siiinging in the rain, just siinging in the rain~

YHORUig.jpg

Working at tama mori. I'm only gonna allow her to marry after she worked 30 hours there lol.

JVnUdv1.jpg

Working.

School

1FAx29B.jpg

Imotchi in front of the new non broken black board.

I1cogH6.jpg

Our stats currently. I wonder if I get another rank at 250.. or 300 maybe?

tpczlnY.jpg

There is her "allmighty" star and the words class representative. She is also number 3 in the class list.

NwUtQsu.jpg

Ojitchi is also a student..

PQT4weO.jpg

The first allmighty student, bagubagutchi. I think his name just means woofwooftchi, since bagu bagu seems like something a dog would say, right?

lmsrG2I.jpg

Using the seeds to get a flower. :)

o2HBprH.jpg

And the terudoll for a rainbow!

Z1xEJk7.jpg

I discovered I had an item in the student category, a student gave it to me but I don't remember when or from whom or what it does. I'm gonna try it when their ninki hearts go low, in case it just increases them.

V5

cDIfBTP.jpg

There, my 3rd generation.

dSYnvKj.jpg

Them being clumsy.

HUuUHTd.jpg

Oldest son using a yo-yo.

tvCBQ4F.jpg

They like their fish tank.

the last one. I'M SO SORRY
Some stuff must have been confusing because that stuff was missing. Gosh, I'm such a clutz.

WOO

I found a way to resize all my images at the same time without actually opening all of them and resizing them manually. This is such a pain! Now I'm much more inclined to actually make more frequent posts so I don't always have to make a few posts after each other because of too many pics. Yay.

Well, after I got my girl out of work this evening she got a present. She has worked more than 30 hours. And it's time for me to say good bye. :(

VhdUQG4.jpg

She really likes the happy meal.

AThyIXS.jpg

I haven't shown that yet, right?

MTfMRcX.jpg

Her pet.

UFU7Y4m.jpg

Spacytchi asks if she has been to the amusement park. Nope, not yet.

RAtglCa.jpg

New room that I downloaded. Quite fitting. :3

x3KSM43.jpg

Cute pet.

o9mpe0I.jpg

Her stats shortly before the end.

KIHiBgW.jpg
Hcg3Vhf.jpg
MonqXEB.jpg

HwQUoeB.jpg
Lrxgjp1.jpg
YoSDVV5.jpg

Doing as much as I can before she leaves. :(
g4bFnzT.jpg
B2ofrad.jpg
OuIumEO.jpg
vtHk0cS.jpg

Is he the one you are going to leave me for?

qa3BP2H.jpg
opV67Vq.jpg
pkLkpuT.jpg

Woops..

MCrydwF.jpg

73ncXUc.jpg

Much better.

OFzJXVZ.jpg

Charatchi: "Me and you, marrying.. isn't it good?"
:(

CzAsfB5.jpg

;_;
LfFUdjR.jpg
7bXoKfo.jpg

TnT
PkPjVIE.jpg
QIddVxb.jpg
dN4LOXb.jpg
XijtlpK.jpg

9ISfsu4.jpg
9qo2H0I.jpg
AKGUvSP.jpg

4Kc5122.jpg

Aaahh... they did it.. they married.. my poor heart...

ZGb6AaN.jpg

...on the other hand
I'M A GRANNY
SHE IS SO CUTE

C4coU8Z.jpg
tGbAMAj.jpg
ctrKhLN.jpg

And then she left. Just like that. My girl. Be happy with him. And don't forget your mommy, okay? I love you and I will miss you dearly. /sniff

I7tSFgJ.jpg

World, this is Hachi. Hachi, this is the world. I hope you two will get along!

K0FX0iz.jpg
v6L6GeA.jpg

Even these two ladies think my (new) daughter is the cutest thing ever!

Wow, could it be that the baby stage is actually getting more difficult with each generation? I swear Nana hasn't been as difficult and needy as Hachi is.. was. Puh, what a long hour!
BPeT3Ze.jpg

But we made it through rather happily and well fed. :)
ggdW7yf.jpg

FD8f3oY.jpg

Somehow that thing scares her..
nOsQ8ob.jpg

Eating out with mommy. :)

v5
my hoshi evolved as well.
o4S9BKl.jpg
veSKHkA.jpg

I was bored today so I decided to check out all the wallpapers: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/185960-tamagotchi-p-gotchi-reform-shop-question/?do=findComment&comment=3229932

Dx5Ew3R.jpg
OTbDQ6J.jpg
wW5mamf.jpg

But in the end I decided to use the "baby room" one I downloaded. :)

Also, I managed to get a picture of the tama king on my school when my rank increased.

fu12mDX.jpg
sAHTvIL.jpg
N5Gdn4v.jpg
51uQqTL.jpg
SzH8lQ1.jpg

Great stuff.

W0ww34v.jpg
ibD4LbR.jpg

And even a picture when a student asks you something. This one asked me if 1+1 equals 2, I said that it's right which made him happy.
Though I had a few strange questions in the last days. Kuchipatchi for example came and asked if eating properly, sleeping properly and playing properly would make him stronger, I said yes and his conclusion was he had to eat more lol.
And another one asked me if it's good to show up one hour before meeting up with someone.. I said yes and it made him happy, I guess. 1 hour is a bit much.. but whatever.

Remember when I said I would update more regularly because I found a method to make all the pictures in one go smaller? Yeah, I totally forgot that I'm absolutely lazy. Sorry!

Nothing much happened during the last few days, so I don't have many pictures anyways... [Psst: I lied again.]

a9PV3am.jpg
RVRgKq2.jpg
LY93wKd.jpg
WSqhTul.jpg
DDohgtw.jpg

I actually forgot about the eco triplets.. and only noticed on the 2nd or 3rd that I forgot, so I set the date back to the first and got the eco scoop, cool!

There is something inherently hilarious about a flower pot digging in the gorund. :]

dtEG9Gq.jpg

I got the fashionista teen again.. even though I tried my best to get her a charismatic personality. /sniff

tJJCeFA.jpg
2FA1ZNW.jpg
SuZVqUm.jpg
w0qDADU.jpg

I like the pucchigumi room. It's so cute! I googled and apparently pucchigumi is a.. very, VERY girly magazine. Boy, just look at google images. Crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
wynyiru.jpg

Eating with mommy.

s2p70OP.jpg

Aaand I got a Kiraritchi! Cute. Now I have both good care characters from Nokobotchi.

Well, I've looked up what items get her the puzzle pieces and since I already had the clapboard I used it, but wasn'T really expecting this to happen..

LRhuqJi.jpg
2sVRapT.jpg
0ywmCjC.jpg
qSKzL1R.jpg
5L63wKj.jpg
gdMEOJ2.jpg
s3nKUCj.jpg
50zlkB1.jpg

6ooEkFU.jpg
H26rDg9.jpg
d9Tv0Y2.jpg
pf5Mi8Y.jpg
SWVIW2F.jpg
ghItqml.jpg

Shinobi vs. Knight

I have to say, that was pretty epic. And she even kissed a girl, hihi.

OTY9odL.jpg
8yX4NAY.jpg
yvTxsqD.jpg

I actually got the 3rd piece shortly after. Kiraritchi's third one is actually the princess tiara, but apparently the melody soup from my melody land deco pierce is fine too. Yay, saved money!

On my V5 I got a Sunnytchi btw:

ktf97xo.jpg

fEgkWQU.jpg

She is pretty cute, isn't she?

hOTuH5O.jpg

Lol two poodles sitting in class.

PDAIiRw.jpg

With her mom. Who is still in school. THIS IS TAMAGOTCHI WORLD IT DOESN'T NEED TO MAKE SENSE BECAUSE IT'S CUTE. Ahem.

I was curious what would happen if I put other hats on her.. the results are pretty funny:

O3JyYWA.jpg
Rat6IHX.jpg
kfLyeaK.jpg
EhFH4kj.jpg
bu19in0.jpg
WTtPMRG.jpg
Q3fNko5.jpg

She looks so weird without her blue hats! But it's interesting to see them without their usual attire and I actually didn't think she would take her hat off, cool.

And with the sunglasses she looks just like her mom. ;_;

God so many pictures I hate myself.

i88nnTE.jpg
19qd2TH.jpg
ihdZkNF.jpg
l58jNqO.jpg
rpQbZzN.jpg

Of course she gets a puppy, too. And when I went outside to look at the clock sunflowers grew, yay!

And look what finally came in the mail! :D

Q28ME1K.jpg
8pHtFRe.jpg

Look how cute this is! A little kuchipatchi with a little backpack! Awwww! <3

NByqvzQ.jpg
zQotvhr.jpg

And it works fine. :D Though I don't like that I don't get to see the name of the specific tamagotchi, oh well.

Super 3 Baby Challenge!
Omg, I said it. No, it's actually not as exicting as it sounds lol. Buuut I'm gonna hatch 3 (_three_) babies at the same time!

I'm gonna marry Hachi, my Kiraritchi off, my Sunnytchi and hatch my new V4 (well, it's already hatched, but I put it on pause as soon as it did because I was too busy and only wanted to see if it works.)

This is going to be VERY tiring lol. But I'm gonna do my best! And I actually have time right now. But I'm probably gonna put them to sleep when they are toddlers because I have stuff to take care off in an hour.

Oh, yeah, here:

KJ2gdtV.jpg
CddSMzO.jpg

As you can see I didn't have as much time as I wanted when I raised her.. look at her weight! Oh well, I'm gonna do better with her baby that I'm gonna name.. uhh..

Hachi's baby (Kiraritchi): Chiasa ('thousand mornings')

V4: Sachi (well actually Sachiko but I can only have 5 characters..; 'happy child')

And my V5.. well, first I need to know what gender they are gonna be and how many. But, maybe Aiko (love child), Arata (fresh) and if the 3rd is a girl Eri (blessed prize) and if it's a boy Eiji (peace, great).

Stay tuned! :wacko:

Ohh, 300 views - thank you! :D

J2wc7WF.jpg
AsOaxbd.jpg
DZ9my51.jpg
Z57qWDO.jpg
ECul8wh.jpg
PIna5jW.jpg

World, these are Aiko and Arata. Aiko and Arata, welcome. :)

Y39BksP.jpg
z0qOmo6.jpg
T3Iw0iy.jpg
8wQnUpV.jpg

Going to the matchmaker with her puppy and she fell in love with Lightchi at first sight. Ah, they grow so fast. :,)

Latest posts

Back