abokado's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4Js58hS.jpg

(You know what fireworks mean in the gotchi world, don't you?)

gmAgo2p.jpg
Vw7S8X8.jpg
42ZE2qr.jpg
YFxiddX.jpg
51BiYnB.jpg
OO2uhtr.jpg
tKmeUkj.jpg
4RCpkFA.jpg

PmfW9Hi.jpg

A girl... again! Not that I mind, I love girls, but a change wouldn't be bad.

I really love the little animations when two tamas decide to marry, it's so cute! They go on dates and then you see them walking and there are memories of their time together in clouds and then they go off to the church and drive away in a car.. it's soo precious!

Oh, gawd, Chiasa peeped at me, how come her hungry hearts were empty!? She needs much more food than the other wait! Wait, now I notice I haven't thought about a boys name in case my Hachi would get a boy.. oh, well, guess it's my fault it's a girl again lol?

DArnhhv.jpg
X6XDxBB.jpg
f59HUhJ.jpg

There she goes off, leaving me with her baby.. :/

At least they don't cry.. wait, why aren't they crying? Isn't this a sad occasion?

Ahh, Chiasa got sick again, it's the second time now. The other got sick too, but only once.. the P's baby is more demanding than the others and V4 is pretty cool actually, it gets hungry slower than the others. And she poops less.

wpRmTWt.jpg

There they are.. The are on a glove, if you're wondering. I can see the P's better if I put the 'head' on the thicker part of the glove. And I just don't want to put them on the blank table, it would be too uncomfortable, wouldn't it?

sSP9r6h.jpg

There, sick. Poor girl. :(

aRMGdd9.jpg
ohlow45.jpg

I haven't catched Sachi doing it.. oh well, in 5 minutes the V5 are gonna evole and the others are gonna follow!

All in all the "Super 3 Baby Challenge" wasn't very difficult. I mean, I did nothing else than to starte at them except for these posts, but still. It was a pretty fast hour, too.

17:46 V5

17:49 V4

17:55 P's

When they evolved. I write that down so I actually know when I'll get the fourth puzzle piece so I can dress my girl appropriately for the record book lol.

lKU0u6G.jpg
QxXseR2.jpg
BHsg1TK.jpg

Torotchi Aiko, Mataratchi Arata, Sachi I dunno what that is (but she flies! Isn't that awesome? I didn't know there were flying tamas!) and Chiasai the poop, ehh, Terupotchi I mean.

So, that's it for today. I'm gonna try to give Chiasa a charismatic personality, but we'll see. For now I have to do stuff.

JpVbECH.jpg

Eating with mommy seems like a tradition in this family. At least they spend some time together!

g9xAUrU.jpg
tkohkSq.jpg

Soon I got to know the cruel V4 world.. a thief came THREE times and robbed me. :( Fortunately I was poor anyways lol.

9aVENyk.jpg
dF6nj9g.jpg

Uh.. what's going on here?

I thought this is like a pause function, but the away sign vanishes after a few seconds and my girl is still flying around.

wf4bZcZ.jpg

Aiko cleaning with her mommy. What a good girl.

pnSMsPF.jpg

Uh..? Why is there an unhappy face? What does the star mean? Why do the arms have one and the others two? The V4 is more confusing than the P's, at least I can read it but here are no words and no explanation at all. ;_;

And the manual it came with is only in greek and italian. I don't speak either of those languages.

7QHa94W.jpg

My little tama nest!

Well, good night. I'm pretty tired. That was a day. I hatched three babies at the same time. And I discovered I suck big time at the V4 games, I couldn't get past 2 rounds in the jumping rope game lol. But now I actually googled for how the game works and I made it to 21 rounds! Gotta play a lot tomorrow, since little Sachi is getting quite round.. but how could I have kept her happy without being able to last more than two rounds in a game?!

And Chiasa has a constant charismatic personality, yay. :3 I guess the problem last time was that I used the painting room/reform thing too often maybe..? Would be the only explanation. But as soon as Chiasa became a child I fed her the charisma food and used the clap board and everything is fine now.

Oh and I played a bit with my Suku as well! A few days ago my rank actually decreased because I didn't play the games and my scores went down. >_< Was surprised when I saw that my rank was "so-so" again when I got a "normal/ordinary" when I reached 400 points in each subject.

Language: 606 Math: 617 Science: 630 (68 students)

My rank is still ordinary btw, thought it would change with 500 or at the very least with 600 points. Well, I'm gonna see tomorrow!

qqeA1m8.jpg
lRLmkr7.jpg

Look who I got! :)

btkMpwv.jpg

Isn't he absolutely cute? Looks like nemutchi, but with a duck in a floating tire. So adorable.

aRkQsYY.jpg

They are pi**ed.. ;_; I brought them to class instead of putting them to sleep when I woke up, so I didn't feed them.. but I mean, I WANT the bad care intelligent adult so I can get a Kuromametchi, but..

5BT0WkX.jpg

I was weak. How can I let them starve!?

xrhjmIu.jpg
iZX9tPz.jpg
TynEOBG.jpg

My Sachi's stat. I actually don't know which games increase which one. Well, seems like they increase intelligence the most. Fine with me. She is still fat. I'm not home for a long time yet and haven't had the time to play for today. And now I'm having another raid. And I suck at training. She beeps at me, I give her a time out and she cries. I AM A HORRIBLE MOTHER. I'm so sorry. ;_;

A *second* after I took the pictures and plugged my cam in, this happened:

edzuEXg.jpg

A ringotchi! Yay? Is that good? Is a ringotchi good care? I don't know.

I was actually on the V4 tamatown yesterday (the european one still works!) and it's great fun. I tried all the games and got a bunch of stuff and it's simply awesome. I like it. And it's much easier to earn money there! Though if I play on there my girl isn't gonna lose weight, sigh..

WJSkAsq.jpg
PcX0j0O.jpg

I don't exactly understand.. but she is sad because she is leaving her kindergarden teacher? And got a new one?

0uQt9WK.jpg

Boy, they are pi**ed. I just want a kuromametchi. I'm sorry. ;_;

yt0QmKH.jpg

And they evolved! Phew, smart teens at least.

HdEoy1e.jpg
I5tFk30.jpg

Look what I got! Isn't she lovely? And as soon as I could I tried out every accessory I had. And got a puzzle piece from the mermaid headband.
X6kd6I6.jpg

She also went on a date. She is way too young for that kind of things! At least it was only ice scream and no kissing..

ASKMm1M.jpg
ZsMqRmx.jpg

Puppy! And school. A poodle learning about hair cuts. That's cute.

I also got another puzzle piece when I put her on that big red ribbon I downloaded. And I decided to go to gotchi castle (the king gave me 100 points!) and the mafu mafu sweets shop where she got a maron maid band! Which got her another puzzle piece, lol. She likes her accessories, doesn't she? (I wonder why she got something and my other girls didn't.. because she got a puzzle piece from it? Definitely have to visit them every generation. And why could only she see the king?)

You know when you go outside on your P's in the morning and you can sell stuff to people? The white dude came and *gave* me something.

ai6tGlN.jpg

I don't know what it is. Oh well.

Um, you see. I played on my school yesterday. My rank increased again to "good" at 700 points. The king came and gave me another student... you see, I planned to make a joke how this student is fuel for nightmares. Guess what happened. I HAD A TAMAGOTCHI NIGHTMARE. Like, seriously. I didn't dream about that particular student (at least that I remember) and it's not like it was a nightmare-nightmare, I wasn't that much scared and didn't wake up because of it, but the tamagotchi's did something.. grisly that I don't want to speak of.
So now I don't know if I should post pictures of it. Seriously. If it can make me have nightmares, even a baby would have some! Wait. Oh, yeah, I'm actually very sensitive to that kind of stuff. Can't really stand anything scary. I googled and the students appears in here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncXl8Hiqdqw But it looks nothing like that ingame! In the episode it's cute, in game it's.. uh.. yeah..
Hmm, I'm gonna put it in spoilers, alright? Only look at it if you're not sensitive. (It looks a bit like gengar. Only scarier.)

tTPZjue.jpg

"Nice to meet you!"

Yeah...

7yWCLqV.jpg
5r8M2Kg.jpg

rank good

instead, have some pics of urafurawatchi:

"he loves me, he loves me not.."

VdQmfHh.jpg
uOQrN5s.jpg
a3ROnx5.jpg

Remember the items you get sometimes when you get a new student? You can use them as many times you want and a little event happens, the outcame is random and if you "win" you get a few points increase (I think 1 or 2 more in the specific subject it shows after a success, not much, but hey, free points!)

Well, currently I'm waiting for a few tama's to arrive. I bought quite a bit, haha.. For example yesterday, I was watching one with an iD L and a keitai and like 5 minutes before the end I bid on it. Just because. I was SO sure that anyone would bid higher than me, but.. they nobody did and I won lol. Yay? I also got a Mothra, which I really wanted (yay <3) and a pocket biscuit! :D It looks very interesting, like a biscuit and you open it. I can't wait for them to arrive!

Ahem.

Guess what I got on my V4?

YEnZeHJ.jpg
Ctcwua4.jpg

A MIMITCHI! HA! Yay. I feel great. Isn't she so adorable? <3

h49DEGa.jpg
6CzIjjz.jpg
j4WTtiS.jpg
zXrUqAR.jpg

The room was on sale, so.. how could I not? And I got her last piece. :D She looks just like her mommy!

Well, we decided to go to the match maker and..

AMiYCmR.jpg
JoGhgNZ.jpg
Gig2YwW.jpg
mquQXis.jpg

She has an interesting taste in man, I'd say. But I like him, he is a really nice guy!

Gq4EqZM.jpg
Y0sa142.jpg

xnOjUUb.jpg
nLueKRP.jpg
NNW5kEj.jpg

Ah, it's always so heartwarming.. ;_; But why does she put a bow on the boy? Not that I mind. I just recently saw a little boy with a baby doll in the super market, that was adorable. :D

tffKJrT.jpg

A new generation. A new hungry generation. That poops. A lot. So, I decided to name him Ren. If you have looked closely at my naming convention you may have come to the conclusion that I like the manga Nana, lol.

nJEqL94.jpg
odo81xp.jpg

I.. uh.. forgot about that. I hope he likes it anyways. And I make sure I get a smart boy from the beginning! God, I sound like a kyoiku mama (those japanese moms who take the education of their children VERY seriously: prime example Chichi from dragonball Z lol).

Soon he turned into:

Ue0ELZS.jpg

Turtle boy.

Oq5goFC.jpg

My V5 generation grew up as well and as I hoped I got the worst care adults, yay! :D (?)

Oh, yeah, Sachi's stats after she transformed:

hMDjtwB.jpg
UR8fOIT.jpg

She was at 20lbs, I swear! Just afterwards I got lazy and only gave her snacks.. I should feel bad

SIayXIQ.jpg
bgwISSv.jpg
cw83BM5.jpg
YZQegMJ.jpg
d8SW8JA.jpg
sgGSPgA.jpg
KOmb4zd.jpg

Isn't she the cutest thing with her bow!?

I really love her. So darn cute. <3

MI64rTa.jpg

Aaaand I got a Kuromametchi, yehaw! :D He's the coolest.

*looks at date* Oh boy, haven't updated in a while!

So, I got my Hanerutchi 2 today, yay! And it's in perfect condition. Love it. I'm gonna have a blast. Buut I'm not starting it yet because I'm gonna participate in the father's day hatch with it. But I still have pictures!

tpc3stT.jpg
OSv9ysZ.jpg
MC9zoDq.jpg
eIsoK7K.jpg
qLgRO3B.jpg
09mjhcr.jpg
QZGMHa4.jpg

My mouse is almost as big as the package lol. I cut it up on the side instead of ripping out the thing on the back. Much better. The little pictures look adorable. And I love the background.

Something odd happened with my V4:

K16R0Le.jpg

Remember that her name was Sachi? What's up with that?

Aaand my school stats:

kVjGcR3.jpg

Slowly but steady. :D

3 more posts to go, sorry!

So, I haven't said anything about my cute little Ren since he turned into a turtle..

7qegXzt.jpg
VKxX0HS.jpg
pidrMqV.jpg
dpEJm2i.jpg
iXNkFht.jpg
Ew8hD7S.jpg
7fUisin.jpg
eElmG4P.jpg
Eh6hbfu.jpg

And I got him a new room, too. I got that ship in a bottle from one of the guys in the yard that buy your stuff. Pretty nice people.

And.. what became of him?

rI46Xzc.jpg

Yesss. A Mametchi. Mommy is so proud. :D

5t1XUR2.jpg
T54xsjW.jpg

He likes sunsets.

And I found a lot of stuff he loves:

MPl9JbV.jpg
yanqpfb.jpg
fl9hdA3.jpg
zcvx1s2.jpg
kp0Kg7W.jpg
7EUqzSw.jpg
LbfePdn.jpg

The uh station guy's hat thing. The hakama (kimono for men.) And yes, new room! The lab coat. The happy meal which you can't see because he already ate all of it with his.. uh.. grandma? The pirate hat, surprisingly and the cash register thing I got from my first girl working at tama mori.

My little Kuromametchi found himself a nice girl.

yftp78s.jpg
DzAyMzU.jpg
jySYnUl.jpg
MdKyRj4.jpg
yUuNnoy.jpg
UaDo6a0.jpg

And babies again. This time I'm aiming for Makiko.

Impressions from hanerucchi 2:

RxVwuA5.jpg
A7xjJVD.jpg
0DBWglK.jpg
LUcQDz5.jpg
eQrVRFn.jpg
d6jQmpA.jpg

hKh2weK.jpg
(orchestran, gold medal, sports meet)
NmdSB6b.jpg
AhlRm0R.jpg
uubTW7B.jpg

I KNOW I'M LAZY. It's too hot. Don't judge me. I can't think straight. God, it's so friggin hot. I'm dying. Literally. Because we all are.

ooIeL4k.jpg

married a ninjagotchi

aQaICEG.jpg

baby

D7ZNAh0.jpg

sad

cLenDLx.jpg

again

J5tI9aW.jpg

AGAIN

qYOiqWP.jpg

built something

RSrQNL2.jpg

unlocked amusement park. amused.

Ig7kYZz.jpg
J4DieDD.jpg
UEeG1if.jpg

married girl.

2w3JBX3.jpg
zlqBzhx.jpg
XZ78dVZ.jpg

boy. boy's day background.

pBKVT3K.jpg

adult. hello

8GpQ1Mz.jpg

likes hakama. doesnt suit him.

qhTHNZM.jpg

liks space food. with his dad. nice.

Obd9a8m.jpg

gosh I'm gonna pause you, really, don't bother me

SO HOT

I'M MELTING

My V5 grew up to adults!

JInUYky.jpg
RsgEQlD.jpg
MzStHkt.jpg

And here I have my Makiko! I put the tab back into it since I grew bored of it. Goodbye, V5, it was nice with you!

I also got two deliveries.

WikAnHQ.jpg
T3mNVvU.jpg

My electronic pocket chicken that is broken. :(

And my V4.5!

O3Lu4Y6.jpg
hFGyBmC.jpg

Yes, it's a V4.5 even though it has a ball and not a star. Apparently Bandai released 6 different designs of them here, 3 of them had stars and 3 balls and Bandai said that the one with the stars were for girls and the balls for boys.

I really like the design. :)

dTljTP3.jpg
1NEJm8c.jpg
bJsUOgB.jpg

A girl! I named her Eri. An hour later she evolved into the star thing and I connected her with my V4. Since the characters are different a Nazotchi shows up. She also got into kindergarden.

I'm baaaack.

I just suddenly decided to run my colour tamagotchis again. Ok. They are fun.

I also bought a Tamagotchi Friends. Kind of on a whim, though. I was at a drug store, looking at make-up (a new interest of mine?), when I decided to check out the huge toy section and hey, tamagotchis in the store! I couldn't resist and picked the blue one. :)

Hm, somehow I can't change the no comments tag to commens okay... oh well. If you want to, you can, but I doubt that anyone will, so whatever. No point in making a new thread now.

Bgd16dk.jpg

My P's!

Takutotchi, 3rd generation. Uhm.. the generation should be higher, but it died like two times when I lost interested, so I removed the batteries. >_<

I have 12 tamatomos though, without Takutotchi, who still needs his last puzzle piece.

He's wearing a santa suit and luckily his hat fits pretty well with it. :D

F7aYBuu.jpg

Paintotchi, AGAIN. 12th generation (because it didn't die, woo!). I was trying for a Kuromametchi.. oops?

6NYzo1s.jpg

That was his mum. <3

She is 9 days old, because it took me forever to get the ocarina from the seed. I really love MelodyHime, she's so pretty!

dWkL4ib.jpg

And Mametchi on my TF. I only played a game TWICE. And still got a Mametchi. And his bars got empty a few times. This thing is seriously low maintenance. That's cute. I also like the christmas background and animation. :3

39SoWfb.jpg

Here I was trying to get the eco car. I own the P's for over a year and still haven't gotten the car yet. In fact, I just recently got the bag as well....

So I was cheating and turning the date to the 10th/20th/30th, setting the time to 6:59am, waiting a minute and setting it to 11am to meet the eco sibling in the park until I got it.

dEHhzfC.jpg

Your house and tama get really dirty when you do that..

8DiJGOW.jpg

But we FINALLY got it! Yay!

aYBg9s4.jpg

And the nice farmer who looks like a cow have us a tomato. Thanks, farmer. :D

uhgF9Y1.jpg

Ah, yeah. I decided to change Paintotchi's clothes, when I realized that I couldn't marry him off yet and had to keep him for a while (I already have his stamp).

I put the santa dress on him. Yes. Dress and not suit. He was happy when he put it on. Good for Paintotchi, good for you.

And the hat with the reindeer antlers. It's cute. :3

VNB1Va4.jpg

And here: Wednesday I bought a crochet needle and after only two days I managed to learn how to do this. I made 3 cases for my big tamas and a little bag as well for carrying. Need to make two more bags, I guess, for transporting purposes. I'm very proud of myself. :D

That's it for now.

No, wait. I don't really get my TF. Sometimes it beeps and it has an exclamation mark above its head and the attention mark icon is highlighted, but it's fed and happy, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do? I also noticed that I never saw it actually talking to me (with a speech bubble) like I saw on others. Odd?

(also, sorry, didn't notice it while taking the pictures, but the lens is dirty, which is why there are blurry smudges there. :|)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back