Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But I feel bad." He frowned, "Listen, Tarou got me pretty horny, you wanna come to my dorm?"

Eli shrugged. "I don't know. What else is there to do?"

ooc: I figued what it meant after you said it, but keep in mind I don't even know androgyns existed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ummmmmm... I don't know." Geo gave him a controller for the console.

good job

"Yeah, if you want to." He smriked, then blinked, "...It's a long story. He started talking to me and saying I was gping to slow and yeah it was weird."

Why must you be so critical of me? :<

Eli took it, fascinated by all the buttons and such. "Haha, what does this even do?", he asked, very amused by poking at every button on it.

"It controls stuff on the screen." Geo said.

"Shshshshshshshhhhh Don't say that so loud!!" Moa said, "Why was Tarou even saying that!?"

Eli poked some buttons and watched as his character moved around in response, laughing as it did. "How does that even work?", he asked.

Rose smiled cheerfully at the girl, blowing out the flame and shaking her hand.

Megan giggled and crossed her arms, putting on her most evil and angry face. "I hate you." She joked, narrowing her eyes.

Axel calmed down a little, "I don't know! He just asked and I said I hadn't and he said I should and... MY BODY AND HORMONES MOA•

"Like, wires and electric currents and CRT and stuff?" Geo shrugged.

Moa wasn't exactly sure how to respond.

XovoX laughed and patted her on the head. "Very convincing, child.", he said and patted her on the head.

Mokus shook back. "So are you new, too? I've been here s little while and barely anything interesting happens to me." She pouted.

Axel be stealing my line.

Eli said, "Wow, that's really weird!", he said, not having any idea what she meant and distracted by button mashing, "So if I used my electricty, it would work gooder?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan giggled and stared into his eyes, her giggle fading into a smile.

Rose nodded. "Yeah I'm new, it seems kinda.. boring here."

"Nah, it's not romantic now." Moa crossed her arms, "I wanna be surprised."

"Definitely not." Geo said.

"Awww, fine, if that's what you want." He smiled a little, "Can I at least get a kiss?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back