Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XovoX looked back at her, noticing her gaze into his eyes and looking back into hers. He wanted to tell her how he felt about her, but he wasn't sure how to say it.

Mokus nodded. "Well, at least we've got each other as friends, right? That should at least make it more interesting!"

Eli said, "Aaw. But this is still awesome! What am I even doing?" his eyes were locked on the screen, mesmerized.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ummmm you're supposed to kill stuff and get money and stuff." Geo said.

Eli said, "How do I do that? Press more buttons?" He repeatedly pressed every single button. "Is it working?"

Moa grinned.

"Ummmm. Not very well."

Megan continued to stare, she opened her mouth as if she was going to say something but closed it, blushing.

Rose nodded and grinned. "Yeah, why not."

Eli said, "I don't know. People've said I can't."

XovoX forced himself to say something. "Megan...", he said, "I need to tell you something."

Mokus grinned. "Yeah! We can go have adventures and stuff!"

"Yes very." Geo said.

"Oh are you?" Moa asked.

Megan tilted her head to one side, smiling sweetly. "Yes?"

Rose giggled and shook her head - this girl was incredibly cute. "Only if we can hunt for treasure." She gave a playful wink.

Mokus beamed. "Yeah! I love treasure! Especially shiny things!"

XovoX said, "Well, I like to be around you... a lot. You're a very nice person, and you're very cute.", he said. He didn't know what else to say, but at least he'd said something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back