ACWW Animal Crossing Wild World (DS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here know what Rafflesia and Jacob's Ladders look like in the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone here know what Rafflesia and Jacob's Ladders look like in the game?
The Rafflesia is a red flower - it looks a lot like a flattened pansy without a stalk, but it is much larger and the flower takes up most of the one square of space that items appear on.

You will get the Rafflesia if you badly neglect your town and it is covered in weeds.

You can't pull it up or dig it up. You have to weed your town to get rid of it. You need to remove most of the weeds - at least 70% of them (I think) and then, the following day the Rafflesia will whither (turn brown) and die/disappear.

Jacob's Ladders are plants with small white bell shaped flowers (they look a little like a Lilly of the Valley plant).

You will get Jacob's Ladders if you achieve a "perfect" town status. They appear in the mornings in random spots. You can pick them and display them in your house or move them to different locations, in the same way as normal plants. They also will whither (turn brown) but will come back to life the next day if you water them (in the same way as normal plants).

Jacob's Ladders do not appear every single day that you have a "perfect" town, but they do appear more regularly, the longer you manage to keep your town perfect.

(Perfect towns: You need to keep the town weed free and have a sufficient balance of trees and flowers planted. This topic from another forum called AnimalXing.com might be of some use to anyone who is wondering How to Get a Perfect Town although I have to be honest, I just bought all the saplings and flowers at Tom Nooks and planted them all every day until I got the perfect town status ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah~!

This is mainly a shout out to everyone who has Wi-Fi~! :3

If you have it, and you got to this site. :D CLICK ME You can get a lot of free stuff for your town. ^^"

A lot of members there are really nice. :0~

And they have free giveaways! Where you can ask for just about any item in the game! :D ~

I've been able to finish certain themes for my house because of it! ^-^"

I've also been able to fully pay of my house! :3~

So whoes ever interested...CHECK IT OUT > :eek:

How to increase the rate at which spotlight items appear in Tom Nook's store:

There are two ways to do this:

1. Have your current store membership level as Plantinum (keep buying stuff to turn your membership level into Plantinum if you haven't got it yet.).

2. Have more than one human character in your town (just create a new resident if you only have one human character.).

[SIZE=19pt] Heres a trick to make animals in your village not sick anymore![/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt] How to cure sick animals in your village[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Well, you all know that when someone in your village gets sick. You have to get that animal medicine for everyday of the week for them to get better. Well heres a quick easy way to cure them in NO TIME FLAT! :3[/SIZE]

First of all, Your going to need to go to the "Main Gates" in your town. And talk to "Copper"

When you talk to him, he'll ask you what he can do for you. When the menu pops up. Click on "Invite guests".

When you've clicked on that, he'll ask you weather you want to "DS to DS" or use the "Nintendo WFC"

Click on "DS to DS"

Then click on "Ok!"

Once he's opened the Gates, talk to him again to close the Gates and your villager will no longer BE SICK!

I hope this trick becomes handy for some people! ^-^"

Thanks for that!!!!

I try to get a pig called Lucy to stay and i only used 1 charrie named Niamh explained and KA-BOOM SHE STAYED IN WORTLAND!!!!!!!!

To get lots of Money!

Go to some else's town and get one of their fruits. After you've returned, plant the fruit in some spare place. When the tree has grown and there is fruit on it, plant some other tree's beside it! If your friend has got more than one fruit, then, you get more money (As un-native fruits sell for 500 bells)!

How to catch a flea

Occasionally you'll see some black dots jumping off your villagers- they are fleas.

Just get your net out and swing it at the villager, and ta-da! You've got a flea, that can be donated to the museum. :p

How to get the golden items

Golden fishing rod- Catch every time of fish once

Golden net- Catch every type of bug once

Golden Slingshot- Shoot 15 items out of the sky, then you'll get it.

Golden Shovel- Buy 2 shovels, bury one and wait until 6am the next morning, dig it up and it'll be golden.

Golden watering can- Keep your town perfect for 16 days in a row, then Pelly or Phyllis will reward you with it.

Golden axe- Trade a scallop seashell to Pascal for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back