ACWW Animal Crossing Wild World (DS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My trick is easy, although it hasn't always worked when I do it.

Here's something else on where the people in your town's beds in the attic can be, and how to place them in certain places.

[SIZE=21pt]Bed Trick #1 in Attic[/SIZE]

Ok, when you make a person in AC:WW, you get a bed. It's in the top left corner. Do you want your person at the bottom right, or on the top right? Well, read on, but if not, skip it and go on to the next tip.

How to do it:

Simiply, if you want your bed on the bottom right, just have 3 people, then you can delete as many people as you want, but yet, the 4th bed will still be in the bottom right. If you want to delete your 1st person, ok, none of the other three beds will be moved! :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]Bed Trick #2 with a Friend[/SIZE]

If you or a friend visit each other's town (DS to DS, or Nintendo WFC, it doesn't matter), and you go into your house, and the room has a bed that can hold 2 people on it,then this trick will work.

Just go onto the bed, and roll so that the other person can get on it. Then, when you both are on the bed, try tot bump into each other, by pushing on the up/down/left/right control, or using your stylus, so that you both bump into each other. Watch your faces! It's really funny.

mametchi :lol:

Insane question here but...

I was playing wifi on my ds with a kid and told him i'd be right back, i was going to go take a shower.

When i got back, my game wouldn't work. the game won't load up past the that part where it says nintendo.

it doesn't even go to the main menu...

Anyone ever had this happen?

I don't see how he could have hacked and destroyed my game!

There's a way people can screw with your game and lock it, but I can't think for the life of me what it's called.

If you look through google on ways to fix it, you might be able to.

I have a feeling it's gone though x.x

Was it just a random person or had you talked to them a lot before?

Anyone ever had this happen?
I don't see how he could have hacked and destroyed my game!
Unfortunately there are some sad ppl on wifi who can and will hack or seed your game... especially if you leave them unattended in your town.

They can do anything they like if you are not watching them.

Most ppl who have been hacked or seeded report that the visitor was someone they didn't know very well, but seemed to be nice and polite at first...

Let's face it ... if a hacker is coming to your town they are not going to be rude or nasty at first, they want to be invited through the town gates and let you get comfortable enough to leave them alone - or let them walk unattended through your town...

Even if you don't see how they hacked and destroyed your game, that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

A hacker only needs to drop one "seed" and your town gates can be blocked (for example) ... it takes about 2-3 seconds?

If you saved your game after the visitor left, then any hacking they did is also saved into your game chip.. :mametchi:

I hope you manage to fix your game - or find a program or suggestion that might help - check out sites like gamefaqs too - there might be something there.

Hmm, It's a real shame that stuff like that happens. X_X"

Some people are just jerks like that. And they don't realize

the damage they can cause to other people.

Always remember to NEVER leave your town unattended while someone is there. O_O"

But I guess it's a little late for that now. Also, for furture Wi-Fi people. If someone ever asks you to save your game, go inside a building and go out, to see if anyone seeded your game. If so, then simply turn off the game. D:~

You'll know someone seeded your game if theres a random building infront of your house, Tom Nooks, or the "Gates" for example.

And always make sure that the person you let into your town is trust worthy. O.O"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for everyones response.

Unfortunately it saved when he left my town :D

So my game is pretty much trash. Which stinks. I loved it.

Ive herd a rumor or a fact...that you can become mayor for your town!!!! :furawatchi:

that is cool!but unfortunatly it happens on elction day.....in four YEARS... :D :(

[SIZE=27pt]How to get more then one of K.K.'s song in one night. :D [/SIZE]
Muahah~ I figured out how to get more then one song from K.K. every saturday night. :D ~♥

I'm sure lots of people have already thought this out, and are already doing this. But I just feel like posting it for people who don't know. :0~♥

Okie. First of all, you need to have less then 4 members in your household. (If your not willing to delete anyone in your house. :0 Then you can't do this trick).

Now click on "New resident" on your Animal Crossing menu screen.

When your finally finish the cab ride, you'll automatically go into the Union Center.

Once Phylis tells you where your house is, DON'T GO TO YOUR HOUSE. D:

Go to the Roost instead. Once your there talk to K.K. and either request a song, or ask for a random song. :mellow: ~♥

Once you've got the song, go to your house and put the song into your CD player or w/e you have.

Then leave the house. Tom Nook will talk to you about how you need to work for him and stuff. Once he's finished press "Start" and save the game. Once the game is saved, on your Animal Crossing menu screen click on "Other things" once your there, there should be something that says "Erase resident". Click on that. Then it'll ask you who you want to erase. Erase the person you just made. (And make sure not to erase your main Character. D:) Once the person is erased you can repeat this all over again to get another song! And another song...AND ANOTHER SONG! :wub: ~♥

~But remember you can only do this on Saturday nights when K.K. is there. :angry: ~♥

I got a lot of songs from doing this trick. :angry: ~♥ It's quite awesome.
Whats the union center weres the roost whos K.K :D :D

Whats the union center weres the roost whos K.K :D :p
The Union Center = The Town Hall (where the post office, recycling bin and service desks are manned by the pelicans)

The Roost is the cafe / coffee shop in the town Museum - first room on your left as you enter the museum

K.K. Slider is a white dog that plays songs for you on Saturday nights in the Roost. You can visit him and request a song every Saturday. He appears at 7.30pm and will take requests after 8.00pm until midnight.

He will give you a "music note" item in your pockets after the song has played and you can load it onto any item of music playing furniture you have on display in your own house (CD Player / Boom box /stereo, etc.)

Can I make a Character/Town topic? So that way we can exchange friend codes (I don't have one yet though) and town information?

Well anyway....

[SIZE=14pt]Get an Island in your New Town (works about 50% of the time)[/SIZE]

1. Buy a new game card (or delete your current town).

2. Start the game with character, and stuff like that. When it comes to choosing "Why did you move here?", press "The beach." or "The border."

3. When you move in, check the map. You SHOULD have an island in your town where the river splits.

PLEASE NOTE: you may have to try many times before you get something you want.

I tried about 33 times to get my house ON THE ISLAND in Swifton! I've had this town for about 9 days now and I'm doing really well! I also have japan on my other game card, though.

When does KK come to the Union Center? I've looked every night, and he's never there. >_<
I'm sorry, TM, I didn't read your post before. >_<

I'm having an issue with my Wi-Fi. I can't seem to visit other's towns, but they can visit mine. >_<

Can I make a Character/Town topic? So that way we can exchange friend codes (I don't have one yet though) and town information?
We already have a topic to collect AC:WW Friend Codes for anyone who wants to share them with other TamaTalkers on the Stuff We Play forum.

Please use the existing topic - it keeps all the useful info in one, easy to find place ;)

Oh, okay TamaMum, I was just wondering if I could make a Towns topic then? Because I want people to talk about their house.... like our own AC:WW miniature ChatRoom! Because I didn't see anything like that in there, at least nothing I could interpret it as that.... Sorry if I'm Wrong!

... I was just wondering if I could make a Towns topic then? Because I want people to talk about their house.... Because I didn't see anything like that in there, at least nothing I could interpret it as that.... Sorry if I'm Wrong!
We have several AC:WW topics already made on the Stuff We Play forum - there's the one for exchanging AC:WW Friend Codes, there's this AC:WW Tips & Tricks topic and also All Things AC:WW Discussion Topic topic which would be perfect for discussing your house/town/character :(

We're trying to keep the number of duplicate threads to a mimimum on the really popular games / sites :furawatchi: so that ppl only have a few topics to check ;)

Don't forget that all the forums have more than one page, so if you don't see something on the front page, it's worth checking back to pages 2, 3, 4 also. You can post replies in any topic where the last reply is less than 3 months old - this does not count as topic bumping :hitodetchi:

I'm look forward to hearing about your house :lol:

My current status on the ACWW is that I have an 8x8 first floor and I have a second floor. :( I still have a lot left until I get the next expansion, and I haven't been playing ACWW because my life is crammed with stuff, but at least I can still remember that. ;)

I currently have Olivia the Cat's picture, and also K.K.'s picture which took nearly forever to get. XD

My current status on the ACWW is that I have an 8x8 first floor and I have a second floor. ;) I still have a lot left until I get the next expansion, and I haven't been playing ACWW because my life is crammed with stuff, but at least I can still remember that. ;)
I currently have Olivia the Cat's picture, and also K.K.'s picture which took nearly forever to get. XD
Uh... this is the AC:WW Tips & Tricks topic... perhaps it would be best if you posted comments in the AC:WW Discussion Topic?

Thanks ! :p

What the Monkey :lI just paid off my loan to Tom Nook for a bigger house

After about a mounth of trying to get 100,000 Bells my house got bigger

But know he wants 200,000 more bells @-@

Why?
This link will take you to the AnimalXing.com guide to the stages your house explands: https://www.animalxing.com/expansionww.php

Each time you finish paying your mortgage, Tom Nook will offer you an extension to your house. Once your main room is expanded as big as it will go, he offers to add another room to your house.

This will continue each time you finish paying your mortgage, until he has built (and you have paid for) 3 extra rooms.

When you have finished paying for those rooms, he offers to build you another room and lets you know that it's the last one he can build.

When that is built, he tells you your final mortgage repayment but of course in reality you don't have to pay that debt off because he's not going to build you any more rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back