ACWW Animal Crossing Wild World (DS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes! Animal Crossing! :D
I brought that game about 2 years ago now, and I played on it literally every day for the first year of owning it! Once you get into that game, it's extremely hard to stop the addiction to it. :)

I very rarely play on it these days as I've pretty much completed it. (payed off all mortgages, lots of spare money in bank, caught all fish and insects, etc...)

Here's my special little trick that you can use to own some of your neighbours best furniture:

First choose a neighbour who owns a particular piece of furniture that you desparately want to be the owner of. (I recommend this cheat especially for neighbours with rare or expensive furniture that is hard to get hold of).

Next, send them a new piece of furniture or accessery with a letter. Check if they've moved out furniture to make room for the new item you've sent them. If they haven't, don't worry, keep sending cheap furniture to them in letters until your favourite piece of their furniture disappears from their house. If they have, go to the town hall and have a look in the recycling bin and find a piece or two of their furniture, then just take it out - you now own it!

The last and best part, either sell it to Tom Nook for big bells (if it's expensive), or go to your house and choose where to put it! ;)

I find this little trick quite handy, and I've earned two thrones out of it! :D (worth 800,000 bells each!) :D

-sk8er girl-
awesome! i really need to pay off my second mortgage... :D

I was always wondering what the recycle was for... :D

`TG1

I've got another trick to share:

Win easily in the Fishing Tourney or The Bug-Off:

1. Open your gates just after noon.

2. Catch w/e you want.

3. At 5:55PM, get Copper to close your gates.

4. Quickly go to Tortimer and enter your bug/fish (w/e tourney it is) to win easily.

NOTE: Tortimer won't be outside of the Town Hall when your gates are open.

(BTW, I may have a tuna, but I still used this trick, lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you open/close you're gates? i've been wondering that... >->

How do you open/close you're gates? i've been wondering that... >->
Speak to Copper and pick "Invite guests" (when you wanna open gates). And to close gates, just speak to Copper and choose to close gates.

here is one1 for lanting trees u plant the fruit/coconut and change the date forword a week , and ur tree will be grown! and to get in to crazy reds u need 3000bellz talk to all the characters in ur town when the tent is there, one will give u the password, and u tell him the pass and u pay 3ooo bells and ur a member of phsyco reds!

Another tip for Flea Market Days ;)

Notice that once you've cleared your room of all the furniture you want to sell, there never seems to be enough time to display more than one or two new items before another animal comes visiting to buy your stuff?

If you want more time to lay out more fish and bugs or furniture you're planning to sell, leave the house and go to the town gate. Tell Copper that you want to Invite Guests and get him to open the gates.

All the animals will have to stay in their houses and you will have plenty of time to arrange your room and go out fishing or shell collecting if you want.

Once your room is full ("if you put down any more stuff, the floor is going to give out") simply press START to save and end, then log back in again and continue selling your stuff.

One thing, if all the animals are in their houses (because the gates are open), they won't sell you any of their stuff, so it's no good for trying to buy furniture you want from another animal.

trick for Gracie the giraffe

if you want one of gracies designs, keep talking to her when she comes. if she tells you to take the test for the normal one, dont. talk to her enough and shell give in. :^)

get the face you WANT:

* go to gamespot.com

* go to ds, then cheats

* go to AC: WW cheats

* scroll to the bottom (FAQ ect. section)

* pick a face guide

get the hairstyle you WANT from nookingtons (once you unlock it)

repeat steps 1 - 4.

* pick a hairstyle guide

[SIZE=21pt]CAUTION: hair style DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR FACE. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO CHANGE YOUR FACE WITHOUT ACTION REPLAY CODE/CHEAT DEVICE. IF YOU TRY ONE OF THE ACTION REPLAY CODES, MAKE ONE TINY MISTAKE, AND YOU COULD POSSIBLY PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE TOY AND GAME. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.[/SIZE]

yaay! *claps* hey, does Wisp exist on wild world? you have to see him midnight-4 am AND have a lot of weeds. he will ask you to catch 5 spirits with your net, but i dont know how it looks.

here is one1 for lanting trees u plant the fruit/coconut and change the date forword a week , and ur tree will be grown! and to get in to crazy reds u need 3000bellz talk to all the characters in ur town when the tent is there, one will give u the password, and u tell him the pass and u pay 3ooo bells and ur a member of phsyco reds!
You only need to change the date 3 days forward.

Just a tip to get less weeds ^_^

And paper*cut, you need a slingshot to shoot it down, and you'll need to go to the top of your town to retrieve it.

Also, it will be a rare-ish item!

mametchi :p

Thanks mametchi for all the stuff you gave me =^D
No prob.

You're a newbie, and I know I should give newbies somethings when they just start out.

Mothra gave me about 200,000 bells, (which I used all of it on my mortage) AND, I just got wifi (after about half a year) so I'm really happy.

Besides, all that stuff wasn't really really useful to me, but I know it's useful to people starting out.

I know it would make you smile, so it made me smile.

Giving, is recieving.

mametchi :)

Ok, I've made my desison.

[SIZE=21pt]Yes, if you put it on the table, it will never go rotton [/SIZE].

It's been about what? A month? And it hasen't. So yay!

Yes, I risked 1,000 bells, but it worked. :D

mametchi ;)

Ok, I've made my desison.[SIZE=21pt]Yes, if you put it on the table, it will never go rotton [/SIZE].

It's been about what? A month? And it hasen't. So yay!

Yes, I risked 1,000 bells, but it worked. :p

mametchi :D
Awwww Mametchi_411... it's a real shame you didn't understand my previous posts ... I explained (to you) that white turnips don't go rotten when you keep them on a table (on two separate occasions) :

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1888996

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1895507

This was based on the tip that JoeBro387 had posted: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1726357

Unfortunately, you've just spent... what, a month? testing something that's already been posted 3 times - so it's just a repeat of existing info... O_O - unless you didn't believe me... ? ;)

The only thing that no one has tested/proved yet, is what happens if you take the white turnips off the table on a Saturday to sell them to Tom Nook ;)

The question is, can we take white turnips off the table at any time on a Saturday and go straight to Tom Nook and sell them without them turning rotten in your pocket before you get to the shop?

If you want to prove something that hasn't already been posted several times in these topics, that might be a good experiment to try :wacko:

Awwww Mametchi_411... it's a real shame you didn't understand my previous posts ... I explained (to you) that white turnips don't go rotten when you keep them on a table (on two separate occasions) : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1888996

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1895507

This was based on the tip that JoeBro387 had posted: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1726357

Unfortunately, you've just spent... what, a month? testing something that's already been posted 3 times - so it's just a repeat of existing info... O_O - unless you didn't believe me... ? :ph34r:

The only thing that no one has tested/proved yet, is what happens if you take the white turnips off the table on a Saturday to sell them to Tom Nook :(

The question is, can we take white turnips off the table at any time on a Saturday and go straight to Tom Nook and sell them without them turning rotten in your pocket before you get to the shop?

If you want to prove something that hasn't already been posted several times in these topics, that might be a good experiment to try <_<
I tried it on a Saturday.

[SIZE=21pt]I am 99% sure it works it didn't go rotton.[/SIZE]

I'll go try again to prove this.

mametchi ;)

I tried it on a Saturday.[SIZE=21pt]I am 99% sure it works it didn't go rotton.[/SIZE]

I'll go try again to prove this.

mametchi Ok - LOL

If you proved that the table trick works on Saturdays that's great - no need to do it all again :(

Are you sure you sold them to Tom Nook on a Saturday (having kept them on a table for over a week) ? Or did I misunderstand you this time :ph34r:

Edit: sorry bad post (wont happen again)

There is a Space ship that comes rarley and if you shoot it down with a sling shot then a bird appears find all of his missing space parts and he will give you a out of this world present!

Yes, I've been playing AC:WW since summer of '06.

I just joined the Wifi "club" lately.

But guys! Guess what?

[SIZE=21pt]You can sell your turnips on Saturdays, if you have kept them on the table![/SIZE]

I sold mine, even though I got a profit loss, because I'm tired of them ^_^ ...well, I like to experiment, but I get scared when I see rotton ones...so I just sold them. :mimitchi:

I half ran half didn't. But that doesn't matter. They won't turn rotton! Yay! But try to get them sold as soon as possible, just in case.

mametchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back