Adopt a siggy pet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok people, I know the Unknown Gender egg is really popular, but I just got another shipment of them! Here you are:

(?) [unknown Gender, 40]

Yes, 40! Now you can get probably as many special eggs as you want.

Happy adopting!

Could you hurry up plz? I'm waiting for my siggy pet. :unsure:
Again. :furawatchi:

I'm not on the computer every single minute of every single day. There's this (stupid, I think) invention at school called homework, and it's cutting into my computer usage time. Please be patient, I can't get you your eggs on the spot.

Mileyroxursox2342: (~)

And all the items in the Shop are yours! Congrats!!

tamabunny4242: (~)

and your AWAY sign:

|AWAY|

There you go!

And since you replied in my 20 posts sale (now 18), you two get free ice cream cones!

(~) . (~)

\_/ . \_/

Last edited by a moderator:
Again. :furawatchi: I'm not on the computer every single minute of every single day. There's this (stupid, I think) invention at school called homework, and it's cutting into my computer usage time. Please be patient, I can't get you your eggs on the spot.

Mileyroxursox2342: (~)

And all the items in the Shop are yours! Congrats!!

tamabunny4242: (~)

and your AWAY sign:

|AWAY|

There you go!

And since you replied in my 20 posts sale (now 18), you two get free ice cream cones!

(~) . (~)

\_/ . \_/
Sorry I was so impatient. :unsure:

Anyways thanks!

No problem! :(

Would you like any items to go with it?

Oh, and by the way, here is your free ice cream! The Ice Cream Cone Sale is now down to 17.

(~)

\_/

No problem!  :( Would you like any items to go with it?

Oh, and by the way, here is your free ice cream! The Ice Cream Cone Sale is now down to 17.

(~)

\_/
Hmmmmm... how about a |[_]|? And thanks!

tama-angel101: Sure you can! Here you go:

(@)

Enjoy your siggy pet! Hope you get lots of level-ups! And here is your free ice cream cone. The Ice Cream Cone Sale is now down to 16 posts.

(~)

\_/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back