Age Groups for Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no need to be embarrassed when going in the GIRLS isle! if you really want a tamagotchi, you should not care about other ppl. Even my younger brother nags me to bring him to the GIRLS toys section instead of a BOYS one.

Even though where I buy Tama's (Target) and they put them in the Electronics section, its kinda embarrasing still because its like right in the open and anyone walking buy can see you. And buying one when the cashier is the other gender and older and its kinda okward.

yea when i go to walmart they are in the misc. electronics isle. i dont ge embarresed, its not like im ever gonna see any of those people agian. so i just get the best looking one carry it over to the counter and pay or it.

That is one of the reasons why I only buy Tamagotchis online (their Japanese). Tamagotchis were unisexual back in the vintage days, but it seems that it has transformed completely since then.

I think that it has gone from all ages down to 9-12 year olds. In girls. [no offence]. I think that Tamagotchi are now to make kids get embarrassed going to the girl aisle. I went to Toys R' Us and the GIRLS' aisle had the Tamagotchis. A boy in a pink girl aisle! I'm tired of this nonsense.
yah. there's a topic about something similar like this . I understand where your coming form though ( expression )

Tamas are for anyone, no matter how old, or what gender anyone is!! I'm female, 52 years old, and I prefer the blue or green or grey or black Tamas. The only possibly "girly" color I have is a totally white Akai that I bought on ebay. There is no reason for anyone to be embarassed to buy one in the store. The store people DON'T CARE!! And they shouldn't either. It's none of their business. B)

Actually who said in the first place tamagotchi's were for kids anyway I'm 16 male and I collect alot of them. Growing up when they were making V1's it was very popular and most of my male friends had tamagotchi's and the girls that I knew didn't even have any scratch that they didn't even know about them.

[SIZE=8pt]To tell the truth I don't really like how they have the tamagotchi's in the girl aisle either. I am a girl but a 14 year old walking down the same aisle they have baby dolls and stuff is quite embarrassing. the WalMart where I live has moved them to the section with the games and stuff so it's not so bad anymore ;) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchis are for everybody. Not just "little kids". I'm 15 and I collect Tamagotchis and I love them.

I think that it has gone from all ages down to 9-12 year olds. In girls. [no offence]. I think that Tamagotchi are now to make kids get embarrassed going to the girl aisle. I went to Toys R' Us and the GIRLS' aisle had the Tamagotchis. A boy in a pink girl aisle! I'm tired of this nonsense.

don't let that get in your way. If you really like tamas, then you wouldn't care no matter embarrassing it is to buy one. If anyone asks, just say"lots of people like tamagotchi. It doesn't matter if they're for girls".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back