((Alien_xXx_Sunset))

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veruka walked over to the iced Damien, Veruka was known to not be as stable when she was 'born'. The spell that the Goddess had casted had messed up, allowing dark energy to enter and exit Veruka's body with ease. Veruka doesn't have a stable personality, she laid her hand on the ice, allowing it to melt.

Damien laughed, getting out. He knew Veruka had an orb, but like Monica he couldn't identify it. He decided to not attack her yet, as she had just saved him. "Thank," he muttered, walking off. He sensed Azen nearby, and couldn't waif to go get the Symbol of Death. As he got closer, he also realized the Symbol of Immortality and it's guardian was with Azen too.

Veruka smiled in an odd, devilish way. Veruka hugged the Water Crystal and chuckled, her eyes grew thirsty, she needed something to drink.

Damien walked over to Azen and Amber. "Long time no see." He smirked, knocking Azen to the side. He grabbed Amber by the neck and held her against a tree. "Let's make this easy. Give me the Symbol of Immortality." He said.

Amber chuckled, "lets make this simple and short, your so simple to kill, a few short words and you are done."

Damien grinned. "Let's see how powerful you are without this." He smirked, grabbing the Symbol of Immortality from her. He smacked her with it, and walked over to Azen, grabbing him by the collar. Azen tried to blast him with dark energy, but Damien absorbed the attack. "Idiot, I use dark energy too, remember?" Zane moaned in pain, as Damien hit him again. He then took out his sword and sarted to slash Azen, cutting deep gashes in his arms. "Now let's go to some place...more familiar." He smirked, teleporting to a volcano. "Remember here?" Damien smirked, pushing Azen to the ground.

"Damien escaped and is with Azen and Amber right now." Monica tells them. "The trees told me. Oh and Veruka helped him escaped as well."

Zane slowly stood up. He was tired and weak from the fight, and didn't know how much more damage he could take.

Azen meanwhile was getting destroyed by Damien, covered in blood and burnt from Damien's fire. Damien held him by the neck, over the hole of the volcano. "Any last words?"

Azen kicked Damien, dropping on the ground. Even if he could knock Damien in the lava, he knew he was going to die. Slowly getting up, -insert more intense fighting- Azen grabed the Symbol of Death from the ground, using it to knock Damien in the volcano. He fell to his knees in pain, knowing he was going to die. But Amber and the others were safe, so he gave a small smile. He grabbed the Symbol of Immortality, wondering how to get it back to Amber.

"I might be able to get to them but that's all I can to help." Monica says. She slowly teleports them to the volcano via a plant on the volcano. "Good luck.

Paris runs off. "The sun's out and the volcano both boost my powers."

Veruka wondered carelessly through the volcano, the Water Crystal making it unable to kill anybody, she swam around in it, then Damien dropped in.

Zane nodded, running to catch up with her.

ooc: Jadeie, I'm confused. Is Damien alive again?

Zane sighed, running faster. He got to the volcano and climbed up to Azen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back