((Alien_xXx_Sunset))

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I...I don't know." Azen said sofly, coughing up blood. He handed Paris the Symbol of Immortality. "Give it to her. Tell her goodbye for me." he said softly, closing his eyes and dying.

Paris puts the symbol of immortality in her bag. "Get Monica - NOW." She tells Zane.

Monica runs up to Azen. "No pulse. I might be able to revive him - might. Look after his symbols." She tells Zane. Slowing changing into her zen form.

Zane nodded. He walked over to Paris. "What, what if she can't bring him back?"

"Don't worry - she might need a little help from us." Paris answers.

"Symbol of the un-dead please." Monica asks Zane.

Zane looked at the Symbol of Death. "I don't know how to get it out of this thing."

Monica faints exhausted.

"She couldn't do it......let's find Amber. I wonder how she'll take it....." She picks up Monica and walks off.

Zane walked with her, staying quiet. "How you feeling?" he asked her. He was in tremendous pain, and was worried Paris would be too.

OOC: Yes he is back alive. I like bad guys.

Amber had passed out on the ground, she opened her eyes and searched around.

Krystal saw what was going on she flew down from the heavens and looked down.

ooc: I'll save him for now, I've got a big plan.

Zane walked over to Amber. "Hey Amber." he said softly, not knowing what to say.

Amber felt her throat, she felt that she couldn't breathe, she gasped for air.

OOC: I'll be back, please don't go too far without me. I LIMIT YOU TO PAGE 15 > :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back