Aliens attacked my mom for real. What should i do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day I saw it My parents were at a hotel on their anniversary and i was home alone.I saw it at dusk and it scared me so bad i locked all the doors and snuggled with my dog :unsure:

What's demonds?

I really do not believe in aliens. Also, ur topic said the alien attacked her. What did it do?

///Matchy :unsure:

What's demonds?
I really do not believe in aliens. Also, ur topic said the alien attacked her. What did it do?

Yeah! If it attacked her it would have been in her room doing something to her... not out by the barn, smart one...

What's demonds?

I was wondering that too.

There's a difference between 'attacked' and just standing there trying to 'talk' to her.

demonds how do i explan this well.......................... like....... well there like i can't explan it sorry i can show u pics and stuff
So there's a difference between demons and demonds?

I've never heard of demonds.

Hm....

Bailey please don't call people 'smart one's sarcasticly like that.

It's not nice.

well, it didn't attack her at all, but it started running at her really fast.She was so freaked out. ANd by the way, it could attack her outside

So there's a difference between demons and demonds?I've never heard of demonds.

Hm....

Bailey please don't call people 'smart one's sarcasticly like that.

It's not nice.
Hehe sorry. Im used to doing that to my friends.

Maybe she was dreaming or something. I really don't believe in stuff like aliens - if they where real we'd have real proof I think like a picture. I believe in spirits even though I have never seen one but that seems more believable than aliens.

Also we have really good telescopes so if there was an alien up there..we should of seen it by now.

DO A BARREL ROLL.

Where did you see that? ._.

I don't really believe in aliens... perhaps your own encounter was simply from the frightening thought of your own mother seeing it?

Maybe it was over active imagiantion, that scared here? Eh? When your scared of something you can think of anything.

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back